Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Damned bugger, someone had set security on high alert. Mythos knew these slums and he was aware of Sith Activity in the sector after trailing it directly from Mindabaal yet he stuck to the shadows until he knew exactly what he was dealing with. Armed with a rifle from Sith Assassin armory and a plethora of lightsabers, thermal detonators and gadgets Mythos right now only took a heat reading of the compound. There were not many but enough to cause a ruckus and from the looks of it well armed with blasters. "Who do you think these are Lee?" Mythos said, his figure not moving an inch in the darkness and only breathing with the breeze of the wind.

"Exiled acolytes Mythos, It has all the readings of a secular sith cult sprinkled with fanaticism" Lee responded also observing the innards of the compound through a high tech device called "The Electric Eye". It had to be hooked up to a monocular set and linked up to drones in the area no bigger than an E-11. "Think we should go say hi?"

Lee Shrugged, weighing the possibilities, rewards and measuring the risk in his mind. He smirked before saying. "I don't see why not, i can grab a drink and a Twi'lek while we are at it" Mythos chuckled softly, rain hitting the brim of his cloak. "Bout time you showed some enthusiasm for a mission." Lee shook his head and smirked back. "Not enthusiasm... more like casual enjoyment of a Sith reunion... Let's go"

[member="Elliot Day"] [member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Phar'ra"]

A single moment of pure fear almost froze the Kaleesh in place. Part of him wanted to simply leave, but another wanted to remain. Only the fact that by doing so would end his training kept him in the room. So he stood there, silently awaiting [member="Darth Abyss"] and what ever he may have in store.

(Not much to post to this one. Ah well.)

"Now apprentice, you once told me that you fear to be forgotten. What about I make you forget who you are, and form you in yet another mindless follower of mine?"

Abyss began pacing around his apprentice, like a predator waiting for the perfect moment to kill his prey. On the day they meet, he asked [member="Phar'ra"] what his greatest fear was. Being forgotten. Fear was the greatest punishment a sith had. It would start out as a crippling weakness but slowly, over time become a strength, a never ending source of passion, of anger and hate. He had no intention to actually break the kaleeshs mind, as he needed his apprentice in his best shape for task that was ahead of them.

"If you disappointment me again apprentice, I will throw you away and find someone better suited for your position. But I will not grant you the mercy of death, instead I will make you a mindless slave, without any memory of who he is."

Abyss stopped in the circle he was walking around Phar'ra. Enough time wasted for something so petty than punishment. They had more important matters to attend to. His men had already moved out into the slums, and now he and his apprentice would follow. But he had been informed that something was wrong, one of his men informed him that someone was probably watching them. It would be better to take measure against being revealed beforehand, even if the man only was plagued by paranoia. He turned to his apprentice, his mask slowly sliding down from his face. The mask was a symbol that made him rather easy to identify, but without it he was just another man in a black hood, only his yellow eyes would reveal who he truly was.

"We have to make sure that our operation is secure. I will dissolve into the crowd. You apprentice, you have to disappear into the shadows. Be my eyes from above. Do not show yourself, and do not disappoint me again."

The mask was now hidden under his robe, as Abyss moved towards the exit of the warehouse and out into the streets.

[member="Mythos"] [member="Elliot Day"]

Mythos and Lee moved with the black rain and leaped through the railings and tall ceilings one by one like shadows in the night. Mythos stood over one railing and unleashed his high tech bow, notched a clawed arrow with a carbon fiber power string attached to it's end and let loose to the compound outer wall . Once the arrow stuck and extended Lee jumped on the string and used force speed to slide down to the compound, Mythos following close behind. When Lee and Mythos landed they did so next to two guards adjacent to one another. Mythos and Lee immediately went to non-lethally neutralize them, Lee striking hard with a flying kick using the momentum of the slide and Mythos grabbing the man from behind in a chokehold and slamming the Twi'Lek male hard into the duracrete ground with enough force to break his back and knock him unconscious immediately.

Mythos and Lee both knew time was now counting and they would soon be spotted, when they did they needed to be in a superior position. Mythos was lucky enough to be able to do away with those guards and drag their bodies behind a shadowy alley without anyone noticing but now there was the issue... of getting inside. Mythos nodded at Lee, who closed his eyes and started meditating... Lee was force sensitive and a powerful dark side force user able to detect other dark users close to his location without much problems, with his eyes closed Lee pointed to the second floor of the compound and the right side of Mythos. "Let's do this, springboard" Mythos said while blasting off with lee by his side, stopping suddenly next to where they took out the guards and placing his hands together to give Lee a jump boost.

Lee engaged force speed, his body becoming rigid with the sheer speed of the force in his body making him able to move so fast that Mythos' timing before the force jump had to be painstakingly rehearsed... yet it worked. Lee leaped to the second floor effortlessly then he focused his telekinesis to levitate Mythos to him, afterwords they set position and readied their rifles. "I'll breach" Mythos said, preparing his HUD and thermal detonators. "I'll take six" Lee responded while setting his lazer sights and scouted the position of the darksiders.

[member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Phar'ra"]

The neglect of actual punishment and threat of mind shattering was more than enough for the Acolyte. Phar'ra wasn't so prideful to assume [member="Darth Abyss"] couldn't do as he claimed. With what they had just done prior, he assumed quite the opposite. The Kaleesh could go so far as to say he believed the opposite. His master, at any point, could break into his mind and shatter him to the point he became nothing.

Phar'ra would have to learn how to prevent that, and soon.

The burst of speed from Lee and the telekinetic grasp on [member="Mythos"] did not go unnoticed. A soft tremor in the Force, coupled with Abyss's sense of urgency, was more than enough for the Kaleesh to be on edge. Where it came from, he did not know. He couldn't sense that well. But Phar'ra was quick to act on his masters words, moving right for the darkness of the room, and outside after his master.

Taking the Knights words literally, he worked his way to a higher point of the street, watching both his master and the crowd for any who might follow.

Abyss, now unmasked and therefore unrecognisable, walked out of the warehouse and into the crowd. Sure in his black robe he was still an obvious target, but only as obvious as any of his men shrouded in one. He made sure to always keep his head behind those of others that filled the streets. Some bounty hunters or mercenaries wouldn't care much for civilian casualties but a human shield was as good as any other. Without moving his hands, and while only opening and closing his mouth barley, he opened a comlink to his security.

"Here void control to blacksand and pale hand. Status report."

From several levels above, as message made its way down to Abyss and anyone else listing to their coms. Before the had gone in high alert the tone he and his men conversed had been casually, but now this had turned from a project into a military operation. The man above had been tasked with surveillance, keeping an watchful eye on the area surrounding the warehouse through the lense of a binocular, outfitted with a myriad of different sensors.

"Here blacksand. Marked several possibly armed targets for trainwreck, but without further intel there is no way to say for sure which is the right one."

A few levels above blacksand waited another of Abyss men, with the codename trainwreck. A sniper and not a man of many words. Ready to shoot once the order was given to him.

"Void command? Here pale hand. Area seems clear for now. I suggest you move towards my position."

Pale hand was the codename of an infiltration expert and social engineer. Wearing a ragged jacket and all over tattered cloths he was able to blend in with the homeless population, constantly securing the surroundings on the ground. As he suggested, Abyss moved through the crowd, towards the position of his agent that waited several blocks away.

[member="Phar'ra"] [member="Mythos"]

[member="Darth Abyss"]

The heat was turning up and the squeeze was on. Left and right, the homeless were naturally succumbing to promises, promises. Some people were even actively seeking them out, causing a flurry of activity all around him. To stay would to be a sore thumb. It was time to dip the frell out. He'd gotten as much as he could have expected: Faces, habits, a couple names, selling points used, etc. The risk was quickly outweighing the reward. It was time to look elsewhere and take a look at all the evidence he had gathered.

Elliot popped his collar up as a small attempt to ward off the chill on his back and to very slightly cover his identity. He turned around and walked. He passed happy and jubilant homeless people and smiling cultists. The abandoned mag rail tunnel had become a bee hive. He passed the threshold of fellowship and kept his cool; his casual gait never wavering. Eventually, when he got far enough down the street, he would pass under a final streetlight and vanish into the darkness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom