Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Chick-e-Dee is BACK! But need to tag people first...

[member="Lira Dajenn"]

Excellent. In order to help revamp the Shadows, I started a Trilogy of "Shadow Missions" and plan on doing more when that is done. We've already completed the first Mission.

I'm putting together my ideas for the second mission and will have it up soon. If you'd like we can do a thread where I introduce you to the Shadows and the Shadow Enclave on Ossus.

Evard L'Rik

Got Lightning Running Through my Veins
Kian Karr said:
Shadow Enclave on Ossus.
Oh, I like that building... Especially those terraces. Makes it very easy for me to pick somebody up for a date...

And hello, [member="Kira Liadain"].

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
Carn Dista said:
[member="Kira Liadain"]

Not sure where you'd want me to fit into all of this, considering, well. Carn's on Zeltros, and I'm not sure if the Jedi know he's there yet.

No need for much if you are icly on Zeltros! This is all a catch up because that was all kira knew before she went MIA.

Talon Vosra

T
[member="Kira Liadain"]

D: Agreed. I'm on walkabout officially. [member="Kian Karr"] has my comm frequency.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom