Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Chick-e-Dee is BACK! But need to tag people first...

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
giphy.gif

OKAY!

So, for those who don't know, Kira was kidnapped, tortured, and nearly killed back in June prior to the One Sith Invasion of Coruscant.

She was at the time the Master of Shadows, of the Jedi Shadows and considered to be MIA.

At the time, the last she knew the Grand Master was [member="Carn Dista"] -- and the Jedi Council was still active.

[member="Kiskla Grayson"] sent various Jedi investigators ( [member="Talon Vosra"], [member="Ryan Korr"] ), Shadows, and used the skills of Bounty Hunter [member="Ember Rekali"] to finally find her about six months later. She was gravely wounded, half cognizant, and with an implanted chip in her head that would constantly take her back to the flashbacks of the torture by the late Nemene Talith.

She spent some time with a wandering Levantine Sanctum group and their healers, only to be found and given ample time to rest and heal in Moross territory.

She is now going to attempt to comm the Jedi Council to check in --

Only she will find it drastically different.

SO!

I know I should tag Kiskla for this, but how will the new procedures for an old comm frequency used by the Shadows be redirected to? Especially since there is no more Jedi Council!

I want to make this as realistic as possible for massive char development, because everything has completely changed from the Order and Republic she once knew.

As fr as I know [member="Kian Karr"] took over the shadows not long ago ue to, well, inactivity. By which I mean they all left one way or the other.

It could be worth contacting him in n effort to recoordinate stuff.

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
Kian Karr said:
[member="Kira Liadain"]

Hello!

Tag away, and if there is anything specific you want to discuss feel free to shoot me a PM!

Well... pretty much gonna be a --

WHOA this isn't the Jedi council...

Wait... who are you?

Where is Grand Master Carn?

.... what do you mean he isn't the grandmaster? Who is?

.... wait what?

*mention everything that has happened since coruscant and the One Sith Menance!*

... what?!

Where is my padawan [member="Jannik Morlandt"]?

I will make haste to * enter whatever new temple area there is and be very very frazzled and shocked by it all *

Yayyy... I love happy reunions.

You ladies should all hug it out.

-watches with hope in his eyes and a smirk on his face-

^_^

[member="Kana Truden"] - [member="Corvus Raaf"] - [member="Kira Liadain"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom