Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Burning of Thyferra | TSE Invasion of GA Held Thyferra Hex

[member="Cathul Thuku"]

I am confused as to where your huge fleet came from in one post. Could you clarify this for me. Also why did you decide to just throw it into a post already made? Seems like a pretty cheap move to me.

[member="Zahori Denko"] I already used that particular fleet you're referring to in the following posts: #88, #124, just with the intent of fighting a different writer.

As for editing in the fleet actions, I already started writing my post, but then, due to a 504 error, I couldn't read your post until after I was finished writing mine.

[member="Zahori Denko"] The writer that I was originally fighting as of post #124 had its fleet above Xucphra, at a rather low altitude (or at least what could be considered low altitude in a Star Destroyer context) so I was in atmo for that post, in high atmo perhaps, but still in atmo.

I understand positioning is one of the hardest things to do properly when fleeting without a map, so maybe I could make an edit or two if required.

[member="Jorg"], In response to [member="Kinsey Starchaser"] 's last post, do you mind if I were to post ahead of you once? If you have any questions as to why, I am more than happy to answer from an OOC perspective.

Taa Nul

CEO of Kamigen Incorporated
Sorry for my post delay, been busy with christmas prep! Around 1600 meters of Star Destroyer just impacted in Xucphra and is now crashing through the city causing a swathe of destruction. Please be aware of that for future posts! :)

ATTN EVERYONE IN XUCHPRA CITY
A battlecruiser in the atmosphere has been ripped apart by the Galactic Alliance's fleet, causing the ship to break apart and come crashing down onto the city.

This ain't your ordinary precipitation, folks. You're gonna need your industrial sized umbrellas. Watch your heads and good luck out there. I'll see you int he next fight. ;)

[member="Cathul Thuku"]

"One Star Destroyer was destroyed, uncontrollably skidding over an area which was mostly occupied by Sith and Imperial troops at this point."

There has not been a single post that sets up an area over 1.4 km (the size of the ship, not to mention the skid) that says anything about any part of the city being mostly occupied by Sith and Imperial troops. The invasion started with this as the second location hit shortly before the start of the thread.

Obviously Sith and Imperial lives will be lost- there is no getting around that. But the city is full of Sith, Imperials, Civilians, Alliance and Jedi. There's no place where it's full of 'mostly' only one side.

When you have fleet battles in atmo, stuff happens. Please remove this since it doesn't reflect how the rest of the thread has actually gone up to this point, or anything anyone else has written.

[member="Kinsey Starchaser"], [member="Jorg"], Thank you for the understanding.

Story wise, I asked because of the post that I just sent for you guys. Anyways, I had a really fun time writing with you. Enjoyed the fight.

[member="Kinsey Starchaser"], Never mentioned in the post of a SD, just that there were ships in the sky above us, and they were falling. No direct idea what the ships were to begin with.

And it doesn't have to be a full ship. I mention debris of it. There are explosions when a ship dies. :D

If you do not want that scenario to happen, I will happily edit it.

Zahori Denko said:
ATTN EVERYONE IN XUCHPRA CITY
A battlecruiser in the atmosphere has been ripped apart by the Galactic Alliance's fleet, causing the ship to break apart and come crashing down onto the city.

This ain't your ordinary precipitation, folks. You're gonna need your industrial sized umbrellas. Watch your heads and good luck out there. I'll see you int he next fight. ;)
A wonderful story hook, and I thank you for the opportunity to work it into Kiriko's story.

Ao Xian

Everyone Forgets the Tail Flick
ATTENTION ALL:

TSE and GA staff have officially agreed to stick with the original end date and time for this invasion.

The invasion will end, for judging purposes, at 1pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) on December 26th.

Everyone is of course welcome to continue to post and write their stories beyond that!

Thank you,
The Staffs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom