Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Burning of Thyferra | TSE Invasion of GA Held Thyferra Hex

[member="Jorg"], and [member="Kinsey Starchaser"],

If any of you have questions about my posts, or want to talk about the thread, let me know. I am more than willing to be accommodating as I am the one who started the fight against you guys.

Otherwise, I hope you guys enjoy the fight.

Roth Tillian

R
[member="Syrena Colsin"]

You did well with what you had. It was fun having a flying rival. Honor to give you a flying duel. Cheers! And here’s to future times tonwriting together!

Though that does make it more difficult for Roth to try and convince her to defect.

A bit of clarification [member="Darth Sarez"]

While [member="Théodred Heavenshield"] & [member="Enyo Typhos"] are within the general area, they are in fact outside of the Bacta Lab itself. Whereas myself and [member="Fel Drisk"] are inside the facility.

ATTN: Characters in Xucphra City

Something something Burning Man, there's a cloud of spice overtaking the streets of Xucphra City. This is an effect you can feel free to ignore, but you can use it if you want to...spice things up.

Let the spice flow, Happy Holidays

[member="Darth Ophidia"]

Awesome. Here's another snake gif. :)

snake-animation-gif-4.gif

Ao Xian

Everyone Forgets the Tail Flick
[member="Vahliath Imperious"]

Wanted to drop you a quick heads up-

Myself and [member="Kala Maedrin"] are also in the scene you just entered, and you ignored our set up (i.e. that the ship had already exploded). We're going to write around it- perhaps you missed [member="Arix Askrima"] and [member="Tiland Kortun"] tagging us, so for future reference please be conscious of that and read up on everyone's posts in a scene.

I was under the impressions you were already engaging and tagging [member="Coren Starchaser"] and [member="Noah Corek"]. So I am a little surprised. Have you touched base with them? The four of us have a good 2v2 planned, and other folks can certainly drop in, just please read all of the posts in the scene moving forward :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom