Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Burning of Thyferra | TSE Invasion of GA Held Thyferra Hex

tenor.gif
[member="Enyo Typhos"], until we meet again.​
:p
Thanks for a wonderful thread. I really enjoyed it.​

[member="Darth Ophidia"]

Hi there. I had fun, too. :D

Re procedure, I'm flexible. We can keep it going some more, or conclude things.

If we wanna call it here, I think we should wrap it up in the thread. My suggestion would be that Kaida manages to cut off Ophidia's hand or the arm at the elbow. However, Ophidia's Tsaisibolas succeeds at biting and poisoning Kaida with its venom (presumably biting somewhere where she is less protected). I understand the poison is very nasty. Leaves both in a rather bad shape, sets up a possible rematch some time.

Kaida didn't react to the snake in my last post since she was focused on Ophidia and so being able to deal with it as well seemed unfair as she didn't see it coming. Moreover, she's not that familiar with Vong stuff, having only had limited exposure to them.

Thanks [member="Ignis Imura"]

I had a blast writing with you. Maybe next time, give your invasion writers a heads up that you'll be too busy to post at the end, so they can decide if they want to write out any more resistance posts. But I get it. The risk of having an invasion over the holidays. Womp. Womp.

Same with [member="Orion Darkstar"] for Taheera. Loved interacting with you and your sith counterpart but Gabe and Taheera were kind of put on hold for days with no heads up about the last post being your last post. We could've done a lot more. If we wanted to push it, we probably could've and stated that we tried reaching out.

Just as a suggestion, if you're able to let your opponent writers know that you can't post anymore, especially the final days before an invasion deadline, it'd be muchly appreciated. Obviously, emergencies come up and you can't always give someone a heads up and that's okay.

Thanks! Like I said, I had a blast writing with all my character's opponents. I'd totally write with you all again. Fun invasion. Maybe the best I've been in for a long time.

[member="Kaida Taldir"]

A wrap-up post will of course happen. Can't just leave it hanging like this. However, I don't think dismemberment and a tsaisi bite is quite equal, as one is rather more permanent than the other. I can accept a nasty cut, partial dismemberment requiring reconstructive surgery, even losing a few fingers, but not the hand at this point.

I'll gladly take damage, but I would rather not take that specific one.

Again sorry for the lateness. Real life is a demanding thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom