Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bottom of a Bottle

She felt the change wash over her senses, the subtle shift in perception and the slow of the beats of life moving around her. He was good, she would give him that. The device was turned off and she focused on his mind, the small space she was allowed to occupy within it and the echo of those thoughts sent across the small distance between them. The corner of her mouth twitched when he noted that it was just the pair of them. How intimate.

"An understandable request. You'll forgive me if I place some caveats on it. If you mean to keep me around the OS, I will be robed and masked in order to protect my identity. If you are to looking to assess me in the field, then you will need an airtight cover for why someone like me has suddenly grabbed the attention of a Voice of the Dark Lord. I'm sure that you already know this, though."

Although her voice was still even and calm, the requests she had were firm and nonnegotiable. Her career had been carefully crafted, meticulously nurtured in order to position her where she wanted to be. The events of Taloraan would not be repeated. She would remain a shadow of the Sith and that was all there was to it. Either he could accept it or get a different operative.

[member="Darth Carach"]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Carach smirked just a little bit.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Ah… how he had missed the touch of a true professional. Their minds felt different somehow, more expanded across the room, their essence burning brighter and their vision was stretched to its very limit - a rare thing to come across these days and it only made him more satisfied that his choice was seemingly the right one.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]Oh, you won’t have to worry about that, my dear.[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]” the Sith Lord purred across the medium, they were less words and more a deep hum, a vibration that would settle inside her mind with feelings, pictures and purpose settled inside of it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“Neither of us are going to be be recognized, and our work will be far outside the realm of the Dark Lord.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]No, what the Voice had in mind was something within his own sector, outside the direct purview of the Dark Lord and settled elsewhere. It would be dangerous, they would have no backup and would have to rely only on each other for this little mission.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]How exciting.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px][member="Sinistra"][/SIZE]

Outside the realm of the Dark Lord was certainly another test. She would have to tread carefully forward to avoid possible ensnarements.

"Outside the realm of the Dark Lord is a dangerous path to tread."

Her voice grew in texture, husky and deep. Its tone spoke of dark secrets and hushed words passed between the stalkers of the deepest shadows. There was a breathless quality to it, the music of seduction in whispered notes.

"I could be courting disaster to accept blindly. You could be leading me into treason, you could be looking for someone to take the fall for a shaky plot."

He would feel the hot air of her breath on his neck, though she had not moved, the sensation passing over his senses as though it were true. Her voice would resonate from that side as though she were close enough to murmur in his ear.

"I am intrigued, but cautious. What requires your attention outside the realm of the Dark Lord and how do I fit into that picture?"

[member="Darth Carach"]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Outside the realm of the Dark Lord, but the One Sith claimed the entire Galaxy as their right - each Voice governed one sector… which in most cases meant that they oversaw operations to dismantle the various organizations that might pose a problem for the Sith’s claimancy. Carach’s domain was a huge swath of what used to be the old territory of the Sith Empire. The Tion Cluster was part of it, portions of the Mandalorians, the Republic, the Sanctum… [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]and also the Corporate Sector[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px].[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Carach blinked slowly, letting the wash of emotions, sensations and passion wash over him, he pulled it in and immersed himself within the corners of artificial intimacy - few realized just how much the Sith had changed over the years.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]At first he had thrived on the passions, there had been no limit to his indiscretions (his old friend still hadn’t forgiven him for defiling his first Apprentice.), but a lot was different since those days. Locking down his desires, his wants and needs, he had become so much more controlled in the [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]expression[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] of his being. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]The Lord of Freedom had become an ironic title for a man who had imposed so much self-control on himself across the years.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]But the intimacy of the mental touch was something that few pleasures could ever meet, it was part of why he pitied those that focused on the physical level - they would never be able to come close to… [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]well, what this [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]could[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] become[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]: if only Sinistra and Carach would let it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“Is not everything worth in life a risk to be wagered?” [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]he weaved and spun his words, wrapped them around her core being. His voice had always been his greatest strength, bringing empires down, converting foes into servants, creating sheer bliss… stroke by stroke. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“The Corporate Sector is the economical powerhouse of my domain. There is a new movement building itself up there, one that will set my own… [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]humble[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] efforts back, we will need to convert them or if it comes to that? Destroy them.”[/SIZE]

"Oh, I could not agree more. It separates the triflers from the ones who can handle the...pressure."

There were flashes of sensations in this place; a curl of smoke, the scent of spices wafting from a black cigarillo in a dimly lit room, the feel of silks and fine cottons, the taste of a finely aged whiskey and the sigh of satisfaction. Simple luxuries but deep appreciation of them permeated her being. She did not overindulge her desires, she kept them fresh by denying herself the objects she craved most. Too often, such things would set her apart as being unique, something a covert operative could not afford. However in her mind, the possibilities were endless.

"The Corporate Sector is something I am quite familiar with. Who is this upstart and how did you want to approach it? Are we infiltrating them from within or setting their competition up to overtake them?"

She kept the connection going, the mindspace between them becoming heavy with the implied tension. The grasp of seduction and the burlesque of the mind as they played with flashing only the barest tips of their true selves. The shared enjoyment of the mutual exercise was unrivaled in Sinistra's recent history. She had met one once who had ignited this kind of exchange but that seemed a lifetime ago now.

[member="Darth Carach"]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“Both actually.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]In a lot of ways they would be playing with them - one of them would infiltrate the fledgling organization, while the other propped up the competition… why? Why, oh why? Because Carach wanted to see for himself which one would be strong enough to come out on top, but of them would be influenced by the Sith at the end… but only the one worthy, the one who managed to crawl over the dead carcass of its competitor would be useful to them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]The Corporate Sector Authority was a shade of former glory, overtaken by the many corporations of the Tion Hegemony - an alliance that Carach was [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]very[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] prominent in himself - and it was grasping at straws to try and become [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]relevant [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]again.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]It would be years before it could ever rival anything that the Hegemony was this day, but that wasn’t the point of the exercise, because in the wake of the Hegemony’s arrival in the Corporate Sector a different organization had been established by the old Levantines - all in an effort to keep a semblance of order within the powerhouse of economic might. It was… successful, somewhat, but with the focus of the Hegemony elsewhere? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Well, anything could happen.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]And Carach was eager to find out of the CSA could climb itself out of the hole it had dug, and if it did? They would make sure that it kept on supporting that which the Hegemony - and in extension, what the Sith needed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“Agreed?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]The advantages of a mental link… you didn’t need words to relate anything. This was part of the game, part of the seduction, a game of minds - they were both experienced in this and both had gone so [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]long[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] without proper play.[/SIZE]

"Agreed."

She produced a pack of black papered spiced cigarettes, lighting one with a worn silver lighter that was tucked back away once the vice had been procured. The curls of smoke drifted lazily up from the burning ember, the gentle crackle of the tobacco and cloves disturbing the silence between their physical forms. She took a long, slow drag off the slim, sinister looking cigarette before she continued speaking in the shared mind space.

"What's your timetable for this mission? Infiltration will take some time in order to be most effective. However, we might be able to find another way through the door if the timing is right that will allow us to exert some pressure on them."

CorpSec could be a tough nut to crack, however pulling strings from Coruscant with regards to governmental audits and regulation usually provided a means to gain access to whatever might be most beneficial. Sinistra had a few contacts that could open doors that might have been normally closed. It would rely on how long they had to exercise this option however. If he was wanting something quick, the risk of discovery and then the fallout of being identified as a hostile agent were upped.

[member="Darth Carach"]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“You know those are bad for you.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Which wasn’t to say that he wasn’t defiling his own body any less than her - probably more so with the higher mysteries of Sith Magicks and Alchemy, and his immersion in its knowledge. But that was the price of power… though the Sith Lord possessed knowledge of something that most other Sith never had during their own pursuit of further knowledge.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Pouring himself another glass of vintage he would offer [member="Sinistra"] the same service, before pondering about her question for a moment. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]It was more a question of the relativity of [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]time[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] and a timetable than the actual question, because what could be considered quite hasty and impulsive for him… could mean a snail’s pace for someone else, that was the truth in which they lived today. Everyone had their own idea of what haste actually meant and sometimes… that made for amusing assumptions.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Then again, those people never had the convenience of a direct mental link which made things so much more easy in that regard.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“Prolonged exposure, my dear. I prefer to do things… [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]right[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] and not rush, unless the situation forces me to.”[/SIZE]

"As are many other things I indulge in but I wager that my death will not come to me peacefully in bed. It didn't before, it just failed to finish the job."

She accepted the glass, enjoying the aged amber liquor with the eye and taste buds of a connoisseur. It had great legs, swirled in her glass, the flavor betraying a hint of the smooth charcoal on the inside of the barrel. It finished clean on the palate but the alcohol content was high so it was a wave of fire down her throat, warming her innards.

"You mentioned convert them. Are there sympathetic elements in play in their power structure that can be swayed? Before we resort to the sly games, are we to try to honeyed words and silver tongues?"

Because clearly between the pair of them, there was no shortage of either. However, it was the accentuation her voice in his mind placed on certain syllables, the stress of sounds and hums, and breaths that denoted it was a two sided question. Was this to be the beginning of the games? Or just a simple job?

[member="Darth Carach"]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“Some.” but the musing was there, it was a rare thing when a conversation could be led in this way, in this Sith-dominated part of the Galaxy the subtle veneer of intrigue had been long ago replaced by the straightforward blunt damage of a hammer. That was another reason for Carach’s longevity in the hierarchy, these Sith were so used to just… punching their problems or hitting them with a hammer that they wouldn’t be able to recognize a subtle powershift even if it hit them square in the face.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“Not high enough within their ranks to make a difference.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]At least right now. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]They both knew that positions of power were a relative subject, they could easily designate a few worthy individuals and put their progression into a fast-forward movement. The question wasn’t if it was possible or not… it was if it was [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]worth[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]The burning liquid found its way home, but the Sith did not miss the implication within the posed question regardless, it got a slow, sly grin in response.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Oh, the games we will play, Lord [member="Sinistra"].[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]This will be fun.[/SIZE]

"Then we have our work cut out for us? Shall we put a wager on this, since you want to divide and conquer, so to speak?"

No reason they couldn't make this truly interesting. She was enjoying the exchange between them so far. It was a rare treat to meet someone who could understand the intricacies of her chosen path and not fault her for it. Leadership is measured in degrees, and she was a capable leader provided she could handle things in a manner that suited her. Leading from on high would only stifle the Sith Lord from her true passion. A Sith should never abandon their passion.

"Or do you want to play it straight this time, evaluate my work, and decide if I am a good fit?"

She had plenty of whiskey in her system and probably could have carried on with the innuendo all night, but as she took another drag of the spiced cigarette, she took another sip of the lovely vintage, her tongue running lightly on the inside of her lower lip, the taste of cinnamon and cloves complementing the bite of the liquor lingering in her mouth.

There were some vague thoughts in the back of her mind about what she would need to do to get everything in order for the job. As far as she was concerned, the frustration from her afternoon on Taloraan had melted on her tongue when he started pouring her a drink.

[member="Darth Carach"]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“A [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]wager[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] could be interesting, if the stakes are high enough.” the Sith Lord replied after a moment of thought. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Carach firmly believed that [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]competition[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] could bring out the best out of someone. It would properly motivate them during the low points - though he really doubted [member="Sinistra"] needed that kind of motivation, as much as the short talk allowed him to analyze her ways… he was getting the impression that she was a woman who prided herself in her work. As such she would do her best, regardless of what was on the metaphorical line. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Didn’t mean that they couldn’t make it just that more interesting with that in mind.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“Do you have anything particular in mind?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]And if she hadn’t… well, perhaps he himself had a couple of ideas (not at all influenced by the alcohol pouring richly and the aroma of the cigars flooding the atmosphere). [/SIZE]

Sith never played for trifles; if there was to be a wager, it would need to carry the appropriate weight. In this case, what do you wager with someone who has everything? Money, power, and prestige were already his, so what could she offer him that would pique his interest? A couple things sprang to mind, but as the cloud of steel gray smoke curled out of her red lips she smiled.

"I am a collector of secrets and knowledge and in my world, they are the greatest currency a Sith can possess. Should you win this, you may avail yourself of my collection and choose a secret on anything you wish to be used however you desire."

For a spymaster, she very truly opened the vault to him. Her career was long and while at a glance, she might have seemed only a minor lord, it was only because she was so dedicated and artful at making herself appear so. The wealth of information and collected wisdom she had amassed was a carefully curated archive of the tools she wielded and the strings she could pull. She worked quietly in the shadows, always unseen and always unquestioned.

"What shall you offer if I win?"

Her velvety purr echoed around him, as another curl of smoke wrapped around her fingers, her eyes looking at him rather intensely.

[member="Darth Carach"]

[SIZE=10.6667px]‘Mmhmmm.’ her offer was exquisite. Some might have tried to buy him off with a [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]kiss[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px], a hit & tumble or perhaps something inconsequential, but it seemed the reverse was also true in this case: [member="Sinistra"] had gathered an inkling of understanding herself during this conversation, because there was one thing that Carach valued above [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]everything[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px], everything.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]And that was knowledge. The little secrets, the gargantuan truths and everything in between - all that could be of value and sometimes things that few if any would find valuable.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]‘Best me… and you may appraise [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]my[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] collection.’ [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]There would be that little shimmer of opportunity. The realization that she would be able to gain intimate knowledge of the inner-workings of the One Sith… and with how long Carach had been part of the Hierarchy? With his long standing service to the Dark Lord as his Voice? There were but a few secrets and truths that he [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]wasn’t[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] aware of - the possibilities were endless for those of right mind and ambition.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]She merely needed to best him in this game of theirs.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]But then again, in a lot of ways it did not really matter who won, who would be the one exchanging a service, [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]it was so rare to find an equal in this play that the sheer pleasure of playing it was a reward all to itself.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]‘Are we in agreement?’ the questioned whisper curled around the medium, around her being, coiled and spun, soft as velvet… it [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]promised[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] and it played.[/SIZE]

The hushed crush of the embers ground to cold ash in the crystal tray was the only sound between them for a moment as she arched an eyebrow, her full red lips pulled at the corner in a sly sort of way. Her hand retreated into her lap, considering him, the offer and the situation in general before her eyes squinted a half a second, before her rich voice purred at him.

"We have a deal."

Her glass sat empty on the table, her black rolled cigarettes tucked neatly away into the folds of her robes, she picked up the datapad she had been reading prior to their conversation and pulled herself from the thick plush leather couch.

"Please excuse me, Lord Carach. I have work to do, and a wager to win."

She rose from the settee, and existed the room in a rather nonchalant way. Those around would take no special note of her and within a moment or two, her presence was gone, masked from everyone around her and faintly fading from his mind like the evaporation of a spectre.

[member="Darth Carach"]

ce433181500bcd1da1407d14fc36ceba.jpg
[SIZE=10.6667px]CorpSec[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px], Etti IV[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10.6667px]~Within the folds of the CSA~[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10.6667px]It was months after that fateful conversation. Both had spent much time integrating themselves into the two separate entities that [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]could[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] held sway over Etti IV - it was true that Carach could have easily cheated a little bit, his persona Irani was established within the spheres of corporate workings afterall, but in the end that had seemed so… bland to him. What was the point of winning, if you did it in a way that did not maximize your satisfaction? Instead the Sith Lord had adopted a different identity for this particular venture.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Gabriel Dawson. A merchant son from distant colonies, recently migrated from the core worlds to [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]‘flee’[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] the corporate oppression of the Sith. His value ran in the eight figures and was centered mostly around the investment group, Dawson Incorporated, a recent venture with a portfolio ranging from biomedical appliances, to starship construction and even touched the military-industrial complex at certain corners.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]He had integrated himself in the Hegemony’s interest group quite neatly, and was currently overseeing some - but not all - of the financial dealings that Tion controlled in one of the industrial sectors of Etti IV. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Quite a profitable arrangement with a lot of oversight and control, such it was that mister Dawson found him attending a charity soiree hosted by the scions of the Corporate Sector Authority.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]It surprised no one that they were still attempting to regain some of their hold over the sector.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Dawson, resplendent in a double breasted, three-piece suit ensemble, struck a suitably capitalist presence. One thin cigar in hand, porter on ice in his left, there was only a single piece missing in his presentable attire - which would be a lady on his arm.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]But rumor had it an [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]interesting[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] element was making the rounds in the CSA remnants.[/SIZE]

Evie Marshal was a rising star in the CSA. The CSA's former management team had been ousted in a bid by the shareholders to try and right the sinking ship. In the maelstrom that came afterwards, Evie had been appointed to CFO, coming from an agritech company over on Garqi. She had stepped into the role with zeal, taking the floundering CSA and pushing it to spin off divisions that were liabilities and streamlining the core business.

Under her leadership, the CSA was starting to rebound and the board looked hopeful for a year of profits this year. In celebration of seemingly turning the corner, they organized the soiree.

Evie was a carefully crafted alias for Sinistra.

She was not flashy, she did not draw attention to herself, preferring instead to blend in. To all inquiries for information and interviews, she sent an assistant or answered in writing. In fact, it was only at the board of directors' insistence that she was even in attendance at this little gala.

Normally, Sinistra would have had her team stationed throughout the party, however as Lord Carach had only specified her involvement, she was on this operation alone. Her team knew she was on an extended mission. There were no dead drops, no checkins, no communications whatsoever in order to keep her mission intact.

Evie was understated elegance tonight, a black and white off the shoulder taffeta gown and a bejeweled necklace setting off her neckline. Soft waves framed her face, and her make was muted tones and just barely there. She walked through the party, a glass of champagne in hand, and a calm smile for the faces she didn't know.

She noticed Carach across the room but took several more minutes to meander through the room until she had worked her way over to him. There was beguiling smile on her lips as she offered her hand, long black satin opera gloves stretched to her elbow and a diamond encrusted tennis bracelet on her wrist.

"I don't believe we've met. Evie Marshall. And you are?"

[member="Darth Carach"]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Her presence was known to him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]He could feel it, slowly humming right there on the surface of his psyche, she was obfuscating herself with a mastery few could match, but her presence stood out to him regardless. It was the brightness of it, amidst these… monotonous, lifeless and frankly trite crowd, she was like a bright light, flaring up with all the passion and potential. [member="Sinistra"] reminded him of his former apprentice in many ways, whose departure was felt all the more keenly, because of it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Palm upwards, his arm was already extended, her petite hand fitted right into the cup. Carach bowed over, pressing a kiss in the air above without actually touching her skin - that would have been a [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]scandal[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px].[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]And: “Gabriel Dawson, charmed.” did not do scandals. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]They were bad for business and were a distraction from the real price… a raised stock exchange for his interests.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“A fine event hosted by the CSA.” [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]it must have been expensive… the CSA must be doing well for itself, how pleasant.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]He took a careful sip from his drink, while his gaze was roaming the scene. Hungry for opportunity… Carach didn’t even need to change that aspect of his persona to fit this identity, it certainly made things more interesting in the grand scheme of things.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“How do you do, miss Marshall?” the question would come a moment too slow to be socially acceptable, as if he had so many more things on his mind… but it was all part of the game.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Everything was part of the game. The looks, the gestures, language and drinks, the eternal dance.[/SIZE]

Gabriel. How drole. It could have been coincidence, though given his penchant for secrets and his proximity to the Wrath, she couldn't be sure. She had never divulged her connection to Reverance to Carach but it might have still been common knowledge among the leadership of the One Sith and she would never be the wiser. Too much of an independent.

She feigned disinterest in the passing crowds, the corners of her mouth drawn up in small acknowledgment of the executives that she knew as they wandered past her. Her eyes watched Carach intently when he seemed altogether too bored with this party. He was in attendance as a guest of the Hegemony after all. He released her hand and she let it drop rather heavily to her side. She took a sip of the champagne, her eye catching the approach of a waiter carrying a tray of luscious, perfectly ripe strawberries. Her nimble fingers reached out and snatched one off the tray as it drifted by her. A quick bite to sink her teeth in the flesh, the juices of it moistening her lips.

"And what do you do, Mr. Dawson?"

The question was utterly pedestrian, the tone nearly as much so. However, behind her dead expression was the press of her mind on his, the husky voice in his ear as she gave him a peak of her mental space. <<The tux suits you. You never see an impeccably dressed man in crab shells.>>

[member="Darth Carach"]

Hira Mitsae

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked
[SIZE=10.6667px]Oh, that was good.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]It was sometimes difficult to imagine how different people inherently were. A few months immersed in the busy-body style of Tion's establishment on Etti made him just slightly depressed about the state of the Galaxy. Carach had always tried to surround himself with intelligent and like-minded people, but a few months spent with the more 'regular' folk and he realized just how mind-numbingly average the [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]average[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] person really was.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]"Investments mostly. A very dull affair, I assure you, miss Marshall." [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]His presence touched hers, coiling around her being and whispering sweet, sweet words. It was as intimate as you could get in this public affaire.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]<< You look stunning yourself, my dear. Perhaps a dance? Then we can discuss the more interesting matters without having to exchange meaningless dribble to keep up appearances. >>[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px][member="Kira Corsai"][/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom