Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"The Boneyard" Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
dlcZ4g.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Mine Name: "The Boneyard"
  • Material: Stygium
  • Affiliation: The Order of Shadows, The Jen'arai Empire, Darth Kali
  • Size: Large
  • Accessibility: Due to its' location on the planet Graveyard, the mine is incredibly difficult to access. It is well-guarded and well-hidden; protected by similar Sith Magicks which also protect Darth Kali's Spire from divination & orbital scans.
  • Description: The entire complex is well-concealed deep in a mountain range, with all personnel housed on-site. Working personnel are either conscripted civilians from elsewhere on the planet, or are prisoners of war & slave labor - the mine acts as a sort of labor camp for the Jen'arai Empire & Darth Kali herself. Lives are generally of less value than equipment.

It is entirely enclosed by high walls & ringed by security towers which are manned by elite Military units at all times. Workers are well-fed, given reasonable accommodations, but are unable to leave of their own free will. The highest quality mining equipment & processing systems are available.
POINTS OF INTEREST
  • Mine Entrance
  • Mine Caverns & Caves
  • Ore Elevator
  • Refinement Area
  • Personnel Housing/Mine Administration bldg
  • Jen'arai Barracks & Command HQ
  • Enclosed Perimeter & Security Towers

SECURITY

Very High

Similar Enchantments to the same which protect The Black Spire (Darth Kali's lair) also guard against divinations through The Force, as well as providing a powerful warning system for the Darth & her apprentice.

(Ground)

1 Battalion Imperial Sith Troopers, maintaining constant watch over Mine Staff & Operations

1 Squadron Pluto-Class Tanks (10 Units) - deployable at a moment's notice

20 Guardia Battle Droids (inactive unless necessary)

Assorted Scanners & Search Lights

(In Orbit)

1 Reaper-Class Cruiser, in orbit above the planet

1 Bane-Class Assault Carrier, in orbit above the planet

1 Leviathan-Class Star Destroyer, in orbit above the planet

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

"The Boneyard" has been in operation for an unknown length of time. The location was first discovered by Darth Kali upon her second visit to the planet, shortly after her discovery of the ruin which would become The Black Spire, her home. The entire mine itself appears to be an ancient ruin; likely a necropolis of some kind, though it has been dated to be thousands of years old. It has been completely converted into a fully functioning Stygium Mine, accessible by lift to the very deepest reaches. There are still many secrets to be discovered within.

At first, the Darth began exploiting the resources of the planet using truly damned aid - enslaving those unlucky enough to cross her, or turning the planet's abundance of undead souls into free labor for as long as they could be useful. Her entry into the Jen'arai Empire, however, saw the mine become a highly secure & precious investment for the Empire... and also helped to aid Darth Kali's rise to power within.

[member="Telsiis Kovvess"]

Telsiis Kovvess said:
Image Credit: https://hipwallpaper...ds-concept-art/
Wallpaper sites are not an acceptable source because they upload anything without checking for copyright permissions. Please provide another source for the images. If you require any assistance, don't hesitate to ask :)

Telsiis Kovvess said:
Accessibility: Due to its' location on the planet Graveyard, the mine is incredibly difficult to access. It is well-guarded and well-hidden; protected by similar Sith Magicks which also protect Darth Kali's Spire from divination & orbital scans.
Please elaborate on what these protections do and are limited to.

Telsiis Kovvess said:
POINTS OF INTEREST
  • Mine Entrance
  • Mine Caverns & Caves
  • Ore Elevator
  • Refinement Area
  • Personnel Housing/Mine Administration bldg
  • Jen'arai Barracks & Command HQ
  • Enclosed Perimeter & Security Towers
Please provide a description for every point on the list.

Telsiis Kovvess said:
SECURITY Very High Similar Enchantments to the same which protect The Black Spire (Darth Kali's lair) also guard against divinations through The Force, as well as providing a powerful warning system for the Darth & her apprentice.
Please elaborate on the enchantments, how they work, what they do, and what their limitations are.

Telsiis Kovvess said:
1 Leviathan-Class Star Destroyer, in orbit above the planet
This is a closed market item that is not affiliated with TJA, so I'm going to have to ask for proof of purchase (link to the purchase in the market place or IC will be fine).

[member="Telsiis Kovvess"]

This Submission has been Archived due to exceeding the 2 Week limit in Pre-Codex. If and when you need it pulled back to Pre-Codex so that you can make adjustments to get it ready for live judging please tag myself, [member="Irajah Ven"], or [member="Jairus Starvald"] for assistance. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom