Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Black Wolves

ieg1wvi.jpg
Location: Nelvaan~Fortress of Solitude | Time: Late Evening | Objective: The Truth | Tags: [member="Darth Tacitus"]
wrappingpaper.png
Pride. Pride had been the downfall of King's and Emperor's. It had been the destruction of over a thousand missions and the devastation of over a million souls. Adron, for the majority of his life, had allowed pride to rule and control him. He had allowed it to bend him away from his objectives and lead him down fruitless paths. It was a senseless sin that burned through him every waking moment of his life. He realized this but that did not make it any easier to part with the wretched notion. No, he was a man of the nobility, the upper class, it was his way to be prideful. He could not abandon in because that would mean he would be forced to abandon who he was. Even today he would not abandon it, merely set it to the side.

He stood silently in the main hall of the Overlord's keep. He had requested this audience with the man out of a knee jerk reaction. He did not consider his actions nor their consequences. He was far too busy looking back to even offer a passing glance to the near future.

Keen hawk-like eyes passed over the Overlord as Adron looked for certain cues, certain hints. His hair, which once had been a crisp black like Adron's. The stubble that grew in a particular way from his jaw. The height, the build, the eyes....it was all familiar. It was as if for years he had been looking at a shadow of his House and refused the image.

Finally, words were broken from the Minister's lips. Unlike his expression or the thoughts that raced through his mind they were sure and powerful. "Thank you, for giving me this audience. I'm sure you're a busy man." The small talk was momentary, it was quickly replaced by another silent gaze that lasted only a fraction of the time the first had.

"We have been enemies for a long time. Expending a lot of energy towards each other...Energy that could have been focused elsewhere." His hands rested on the peak of his walking stick while his eyes scanned the room they stood in. "That chapter in our lives is over now." He declared, his eyes turning back to the Overlord after taking a few seconds to drink In the interior of the keep. "We're allies now....again." The word was born from a notion of distaste in Adron's mouth. It was not entirely spat on but the animosity towards Kainan had not wavered.

"Because we are allies, there is something you need to know. Something that you may use or discard as you see fit. Were it anything but what it was I'd have withheld it from you....in the past I'd have used it against you. But I cannot keep this secret....not from you." The final words were barely a whisper as Adron's blue orbs bore into the eyes of his rival, former rival.
wrappingpaper.png

qE3JYeS.gif
Attn: [member="Adron Malvern"]
  • Hall of Shrouds
    Fortress of Solitude, Nelvaan

The rivalry and hatred between Darth Tacitus and his predecessor to the title of the Dominion's ruler, was well known throughout the Confederacy and beyond. At every step, the two men had done their utmost to ruin eachother's plans and on multiple occasions their rivalry led to violent consequences. Several times they had fought and tried to kill eachother and each bore the scars of their encounters.

So, when his old nemesis requested a private audience, the Overlord was more than a little surprised. The Hall of Shrouds had been emptied of all but Tacitus' Wolfguards, who stood silently in two columns on either side of the massive room. An eerie silence hung over the room and everything seemed a dull, ashen gray, except for the massive crimson banners that hung from the walls. These two colors seemed to dominate everything within the Shrouded Republic, the colors of iron and blood.

Tacitus stood on his imposing stone throne, in a position of power as he allowed his rival to approach the dais. Here, within the heart of his nation, his authority was absolute and unquestioned and everything within his bearing, from the heavy cloak draped over his shoulder, to the horrible Sith Sword which leaned against the side of his throne, resting in its sheath, seemed to convey a sense of absolute power. As always, the Overlord wore an immaculate military uniform that bore the trappings of his rank.

His demonic, golden feline eyes seemed to scan his guest with the intensity of a carnivorous beast, contrasting heavily with the air of indifference that the warlord displayed on his face. Taloned hands rested upon the armrests of the throne, the long, sharp claws on one of them, tapping an impatient pattern into the cold stone. Whatever he once was, it was clear that the Sith Lord was no longer entirely human, but something else entirely. Something dangerous, like a demonic predator of the Netherworld upon which the practitioners of the Darkside so often drew, in their endless quest for ever more power.

Bound to the Overlord's will, the currents of the Darkside swirled like a storm around the chamber, making their oppressive presence known with an unnatural chill in the air. Since his return to the land of the living, Tacitus' power had grown exponentially and he was swiftly becoming one of the most powerful Sith Lords within the Confederacy of Independent Systems, one who could command unholy undead minions by the hundred and bend demons to his whim, as he had clearly demonstrated both on Coruscant and more recently, on Enos.

His gravelly voice carried itself throughout the room as he spoke, amplified by the Force as it reverberated across the empty hall. "You may speak," the Overlord said, the tone clear, calm and commanding, as if authority was in his blood. Which, truthfully speaking, it was.

qE3JYeS.gif

wrappingpaper.png
Cold, focused eyes fell over Tacitus as Adron stepped closer to his throne. Adron's went silent once again before finally he offered more hints to what he spoke of. "When you take on an enemy one of the best way's to defeat them is by studying them. Study their fighting style, their weapons, even study their history. I studied your history Tacitus. Do you know what I found?"

​There was a brief pause before Adron's voice echoed out in contempt. "Nothing."

​It was true. For everything Adron had known about Kainan Wolfe, there was nothing more to learn. You could know all there was to know about the man from reading any public file on him. Even his last name, Wolfe did not exist in the database of any Dominion or Confederate department.

​"What do you know about me?" Adron asked, his narrowed eyes peering into his rival as if looking for something more. "What do you know about my family?" His tone was curious and probing, yet he did not leave his words to silence just yet.

​"What do you know about my parents? My sisters? My brothers...?"

​"You don't know anything, do you?" He continued, clasping his hands together and arching a brow at the man.

​"Then consider this your education."

"I am Adron Malvern, the son of Avius and Solara Malvern. I had two older sisters and one younger brother. All of them died before Serenno fell to the Sith Empire. I'm sure just about everyone knows this."

​Raising a hand and gesturing away from himself, Adron spoke with a tone bordering on frustration. "But what everyone does not know is I am not my father's eldest son...." He said, curling that same hand into a tight fist. "No, he was killed shortly before I was born. At least, that's what my father and mother believed."

"When the One Sith occupied Serenno they took my older brother, who was maybe five years old at the time. I'm not entirely sure. They took him as a price to be paid if House Malvern ever raised arms against them. The Sith were not fools, they knew they could not hold Serenno without controlling the Count's. They could have just killed them but that would have destabilized the entire planet."

​"So instead of harm Serenno's economy they took control another way."

​"You see....the Sith scarred my family long before they had even reformed as the Sith Empire."
wrappingpaper.png

Amethyst Atreides

A
tire.png

Soundtrack: Carl Orff "O Fortuna"
Attention: [member="Darth Tacitus"], [member="Adron Malvern"]

The lady had been kept busy with her investiture as the Viceroy of Nelvaan, tending to the needs of the planet and the settlement of those elements of the Shrouded Republic that had chosen to remain there on the frigid world. The Day of Remembrance had recently passed, at which she had not put in a public appearance, having chosen to remain in seclusion instead. She felt as if she would have been intruding upon those who had the memories and loved ones to remember, in spite of her position necessitating her attendance. There were some few small events she had appeared at Kainan's side for, but they had been more intimate salons as opposed to the grand events that he had organized himself.

Amethyst sighed and pinned one last errant curl up into place, gazing at her reflection in the mirror above her vanity. There was a flickering echo of shadow in her already dark gaze, and she was hard-pressed to find fault with it. It lent her youthful features a certain air of strength and severity they would not have otherwise possessed. A link had been forged when she'd begun her training with Kainan, the darkness he harbored bolstering the burgeoning power now waking in the depths of her own soul. A faint smile curled her lips as she felt the pull of his dark energy drawing her to the throne room, where she knew his long-standing nemesis had showed himself upon request of a private audience.

She recognized the flavor of Adron's energy signature, remembering it from the night she'd first met them on Ascension. She had drawn Kainan away from the malevolence even her untrained senses could decipher, at his request, lest an incident mar the celebration taking place. That he had sought out a private audience now, gave rise to suspicion in her mind, and Kainan's acceptance of it gave her some measure of alarm. As she strode through the passageways, her personal guard drew into formation around her in silence, her heels clicking along the inlaid flooring more loudly than their own careful steps.

Ame paused outside the doors to the Hall of Shrouds, slender fingers smoothing out the fabric of her intricately beaded gown, it's white vinesilk and silver decor gleaming against the warm honey of her skin. A deliberate choice, and one that fairly glowed as she nodded and allowed her guard to open the door for her. They remained outside and secured the door behind her after she strode in, hands folded demurely at her waist. It was but a few moments until she crossed the expanse of the room and joined Kainan on the dais where his throne dwelled.

She stood on his left side and laid a gentle hand upon his shoulder, remaining otherwise silent as Adron spoke. Dark eyes studied the impeccably attired man before them, head canting softly to the side as she studied him carefully as she had not had the opportunity to do so that fateful evening on Ascension. Kainan had told her little more than he had that night, and it was not a topic she chose to press for more information on. Adron's words were spoken with a honeyed venom she'd recognize anywhere, marking him as he said he was, nobly born.

The hand on Kainan's shoulder tensed slightly, both the energy surging through the cavernous space and Adron's pronouncement at fault. There was something lingering there just beyond her mind's grasp, a tendril of knowledge that dangled tantalizingly out of reach. While foresight was not a particular gift she possessed, what teased her senses felt remarkably like the calm before a raging storm, and it unsettled Amethyst to her core.

tire.png

qE3JYeS.gif
Attn: [member="Adron Malvern"] | [member="Amethyst Atreides"]
  • Hall of Shrouds

Looking as pristine and elegant as ever, the lady of his house entered the imposing throne room, coming to a halt at his left side in a precise, dignified manner that spoke of both her upbringing and her talent for noticing every little detail. He was glad for her presence and even if he would give no outward sign in the presence of his old rival, he took great comfort at her touch. She lent him strength and calm, even in trying moments such as this and had, truthfully, become the center of his world, even though he had not yet found the words with which to tell her that.

He stole a fleeting glimpse at her as Adron spoke, even though he did not need to, as he could already sense the concern in her heart. A sliver of energy passed between them, a primal, wordless form of communication between the two, as the Overlord projected his warmth and reassurance back at her, unconsciously seeking to comfort his lover even as he listened to his rival's words.

I studied your history Tacitus. Do you know what I found? Nothing, his old nemesis had said. Which was to be expected, as he had taken great care to erase any records of his existence, from the serial number the One Sith used to identify him as their slave, to his criminal record and everything about his career prior to Krayiss II. He, too, was well aware of how important it was to know one's enemy, Thus he kept a very tight control on information. So, why did he feel as if this man knew something about him that even he did not?

​A series of questions followed. What do you know about me? What do you know about my family? ​What do you know about my parents? My sisters? My brothers, the man had asked, probing for some answers, or perhaps setting the stage for the main act. What game are you playin, Adron, Tacitus wondered in his head.

The man then proceeded to list his lineage, adding a few pieces to a puzzle that the Overlord had long ago tried to unravel. He already knew that House Malvern had been deposed by the Sith Empire when they took Serenno. He knew the names of the former Archlord's parents, yet not much else about them, as the Sith Empire kept a tight lid on information and implanting his spies within their ranks had, so far, proven a difficult challenge.

The man's tone degenerated from inquisitiveness to frustration, as if he was struggling with something. Tacitus' eyebrows frowned as he considered this. The words were spoken with an anger that was palpable to a lord of the Darkside such as Tacitus. But what everyone does not know is I am not my father's eldest son, Adron had spoken.

No, he was killed shortly before I was born, the man's explanation continued. Several images flashed through the Overlord's mind, of armored boots scrambling down a hallway. A screaming mother as her child was torn away from her.

At least, that's what my father and mother believed, Adron explained. Long forgotten memories flooded through the Overlord's mind, destroying his normally immaculate composure. Memories of loving, worried parents. Of a home. Of Serenno. No, Tacitus thought, his right hand grasping the armrest of his stone throne, talons digging in with Force-enhanced strength even as he gasped for breath, a look of horror on his face. This is not possible.

More words followed. Words that led to a conclusion which Tacitus could understand as logical in some remote part of his brain, yet the rest of his mind refused to follow, struggling to compute the information he was being given. Looking at his old rival, he could see the resemblance. Something which he had not noticed before, when he was too busy trying to kill the man.

So instead of harm Serenno's economy they took control another way, Adron explained. "No. This isn't possible," Tacitus responded with a ragged voice.

You see....the Sith scarred my family long before they had even reformed as the Sith Empire, his old rival continued, even as Tacitus' mind went back to the torture and violence he had endured at the hands of the One Sith, who forged him into a gladiator, a killing machine who fought and slaughtered for their amusement. "I have no family. They were all killed by the One Sith," Tacitus spoke softly, even as the rage and hatred building up within him sent tremors through the force. His claws dug even further into the armrest of the stone throne.

qE3JYeS.gif

wrappingpaper.png
"No. I am your brother." The words were stale and left a bad taste to Adron's mouth as he spoke them. In the moment following there was a silence that would not be filled, it could not, not by Adron, nor Kainan, nor his mistress who now stood at his side. There was a momentary flood of anger from the words as Adron breathed reality into the secret he had uncovered.

"They took you from my parents when you were still a baby." He stated plainly, his tone stained with something that nearly bordered on empathy.

"They never told me." The words stung as he realized the truth his parents had hidden from him. Even as a boy it was his right to know, his burden to carry.

"After we fought on Winter, I collected a sample of your blood. When I compared it to mine it was undeniable. We are brothers." The Force, it seemed, was not without a sense of irony. For years the feud of blood and hatred had ensued between these two. Each trying their earnest to end the other's life while the whole time they had been shedding the same blood. The silence was cut when Adron's walking stick impacted the ground, forcing the moment to it's close. "I didn't tell you this to change anything, nor did I do it out of pity...I didn't even do it to manipulate you."

"I did it because by birth you have a right to know who you are."
[member="Darth Tacitus"] [member="Amethyst Atreides"]
wrappingpaper.png

Amethyst Atreides

A
tire.png

Soundtrack: Carl Orff “O Fortuna
Attention: [member="Darth Tacitus"] & [member="Adron Malvern"]

In the midst of the turmoil she could all but taste, Kainan took a moment to comfort her wordlessly. That sliver of energy, of silent assurance, left warmth and comfort in its wake as he’d intended it to. That he’d thought to do so at all, in spite of what was before him, demanding his attention, gave further rise to feelings that had slowly formed in their time together. Would that she had been able to find the words to express them…but for all of her linguistic talents, giving voice to emotion had proved impossible.

Amethyst breathed deeply and simply focused on the tendril of warmth that Kainan had gifted to her, before returning her attention to Adron, her fingers tensing every so slightly on her lover’s shoulder. Her head canted to the side as he spoke, and the warmth in her core rapidly cooled with each word that echoed through that hallowed hall. She remained silent, as was only proper, and drew every last one of her senses inward at the sharp spike of pain that lanced through every fiber of her being.

They were brothers.

Legitimate. Family.

Bound by the very same blood each had sought to shed time and time again.

Her dark eyes slanted from one to the other and then back again as she maintained her outward composure and internally walled herself away as best she could. It would not do to mar this moment with her own feelings and the sudden sensation that everything would likely be taken away. So Amethyst hid it deep, endeavoring to leave it undiscovered and to allow the moment to play out as it would.

In your heart shall burn
The festering flame
All-consuming, and never satisfied

tire.png

qE3JYeS.gif
  • Hall of Shrouds

No. I am your brother, the words seared into his soul, digging deep, like a sharp spike into the cracks that had begun to form in the walls he had put around himself. Images flooded through his mind, the faces of his parents, long forgotten, the sights and smells of a loving home that had been taken away from him. Driven by the rage that was building up inside him, the talons on his right hand dug deep into the stone of his throne's armrest, with Force-enhanced strength that he could not, in that moment, hold back.

The armrest shattered under his vice-like grip, stone breaking with a loud, whip-like crack that echoed across the cavernous hall, defiling the sacred silence with its presence even as the Overlord stood up, fists clenched, sharp talons digging into the flesh of his palm and letting the blood seep into the stones at his feet. A wordless cry of rage escaped his lips even as his face contorted with the hatred and pain of a man who had his world turned upside down.

With shuddered breaths, he slowly calmed himself, letting his feline eyes close as he slowly, forcefully unclenched his fists. Both the Jedi and the imperial Sith had taken everything from him. Time and again, those two groups had sought to destroy him and everything that he stood for. They had taken his family, turned him into a slave, turned his own brother into an enemy. Never again.

"I will tear them apart," he said, his voice low. "Everything that they have, everything that they are, I shall take from them and I shall render it all to ashes before their helpless eyes as I rip the life from them. I will destroy them so completely and utterly, that they will regret ever crossing my path," the Sith Lord spoke, rage dripping from his words even as the currents of the Darkside rippled around him, eagerly responding to the seething hatred that burned its way through the man's veins.

"I shall tear their hearts out and feed them to the dogs. I shall rend their flesh and shatter their bones. I shall extinguish their lines and scatter their ashes to the wind. There will be nothing left but dust and ruins, with my banner planted into their dessicated corpses."

So spoke Darth Tacitus, his words sending echoes through the Force as he vowed revenge. In a single moment, his old rivalry with Adron was forgotten as the Sith Lord suddenly found something else to hate, to pit his intellect against. So far, his conflicts with the Sith Empire had been merely political. Now, it became personal.

His old mask gradually took the place of the rage that contorted his features as he reasserted himself. "I will build this nation into a military powerhouse at the heart of the Confederacy. I shall raise an army and a fleet the likes of which this galaxy has never seen before and will never see again. I shall make an Empire who's glory shall extinguish theirs, one which shall last for all eternity, built upon the foundations of the true Sith ways of old, not the travesty that is Krayt's One Sith doctrine which they place on such a pedestal. This, I vow to you, Adron. They will pay for everything that they have done."

His would be an Empire eternal. He would scour away the last vestiges of weakness amongst his people and sharpen them into a deadly blade which shall never grow dull or weak. Theirs shall never be a life of comfort, but one of purpose, discipline and hard work. "We shall grow strong even as they grow weak. We shall embrace hardship and challenge, even as they seek pleasure and comfort. Ours shall be the path of eternal war, of infinite conquest, both against the weakness within ourselves and the enemies outside. We shall build unity through strength. And for those who have gone unpunished for so long, there shall be justice without mercy."

qE3JYeS.gif

wrappingpaper.png
There was a violent, near destructive shift in The Force as Kainan's anger overcame him. Clasping his hands on the peak of his walking staff, Adron clenched them to the point where the jewel gave off a silent crack. There was anger in the man and he could not quite understand why. He had no love for this man before him, in fact there had been nothing but hatred for the longest of years. In the end Adron was angered because it was not right. It was not right for a boy to grow up believing his family had been destroyed and he was alone in the galaxy. It was not right for a man deserved privilege and a proper path have to bow and scrape for everything he had accomplished. It was not right that he believed he was alone for so long.

Adron did not watch Kainan's display as he heard the shattering of the man's armrest. He had turned his face and narrowed his eyes for a moment before Kainan vowed his vengeance on the Sith Empire.

When Adron's near crystal blue eyes returned to Kainan he nodded as the man completed his vow. Adron could see the pain and strife turned to vengeance and resolve. It would make him more powerful, just as it had done in the past. Just as it had done to Adron, and how it had done to his master, Darth Metus. Anger, was a tool. Hate, was a tool. By taking the heir of House Malvern from his rightful place, the Sith had made an enemy. Not in Adron or in Kainan, but in the blood that flowed through their veins.

"The Sith believe in chaos and hellish existence. They will never learn from their crimes. In the end there is only one thing we can do to ensure they face justice." As Adron's eyes peered into those of Kainan, the blue would become a muddled brown before a fiery orange took their place. "We kill them all."
[member="Darth Tacitus"] [member="Amethyst Atreides"]
wrappingpaper.png

Amethyst Atreides

A
tire.png

Soundtrack: 2Cellos "Game of Thrones Medley"
Attention: Darth Tacitushttp://starwarsrp.net/user/15750-darth-tacitus/ & Adron Malvern

In the span of moments that seemed to last for an eon, there was a suffusion of rage and dark energy filtering through the air that was enough to give her pause. She knew Kainan was powerful but this revelation had torn away the tethers he kept upon himself, fracturing the control he normally kept to so tightly. It was quite the sight to behold, and in spite of the sensations she forced herself to mask, there was a piece of her that still savored the display. She breathed deeply as he rose, the shattered arm of his throne falling to the floor in his wake.

Amethyst remained where she was, finding no words within herself worthy of being added to such vows of revenge and justice. Instead, she reinforced her internal barriers and absently leaned down to pick up a piece of the shattered stone. She traced what little of the intricate carving was intact, the remnants of the power that shattered it soaking into her slender fingertips. A glance was spared for the guard that approached her, his features arrayed in a query that was unmistakable.

It would never cease to amaze her the difference the right words could make...and also the right blood. Because it was a certainty that the wrong blood could do much, much worse. She herself was proof of that, as her illegitimacy was a stain that could not be removed or avoided. Appearances were everything in the circles in which they all moved, and Ame would not deceive herself any longer by presuming she belonged.

While she was many things, she was a woman of practicality, who had planned for a number of eventualites to come to pass. She nodded to the guard, fingers rising in a brief gesture that would have looked for all the world as a simple dismissal, were it not for the preexisting plan now coming to fruition. He bowed briefly in acknowledgement and quietly exited to do her bidding. It was but a few brief moments before she returned her attention to the gentlemen before her, drinking in the sight that each of them presented, and the changes that had been wrought between them in the last few minutes.

tire.png

qE3JYeS.gif
  • Hall of Shrouds

In the end there is only one thing we can do to ensure they face justice. We kill them all, the words echoed through the hall and within Tacitus' mind. The Sith Lord nodded, understanding what must be done, but he would not limit himself to just killing them. No, he would see them driven to ruin first, stripped of everything that they have, powerless as he destroyed everything the imperials loved. Only then would they have his permission to die.

"For a long time, we have been enemies, you and I," he said to Adron. "We have sought to destroy one another at every turn, interfered with eachother's plans and did our utmost to reduce eachother to ruin and misery. That ends today," the Overlord spoke, his tone firm and determined. "This family has suffered enough damage already."

Dark thoughts crossed his mind as a plan for revenge against the imperial Sith began to form. A plan which would combine his existing objectives with the vengeance he sought to unleash upon his enemies. Yet, even in this state, rage and hatred searing through his veins like molten iron, he was not oblivious to the turmoil that his lover felt as she was battling her own demons.

He felt her insecurity and her worries and his attention shifted fully to her in an instant. Despite all of the hatred and dark ambition that he felt, she meant more to him than anything else in the galaxy, so he responded immediately to her distress, seeking to offer what comfort he could. His hand rose to seek her shoulder, giving it a gentle, reassuring squeeze.

He spoke no words, for he could not find any. Yet, that one simple gesture held more meaning than anything he could have said out loud. His feline eyes regarded hers for a few moments that seemed frozen in time, eyes that spoke of a million things that he wanted to share with her, of the countless things still left unsaid, for he had yet to find the words to describe them, of all the hopes and dreams he wished to share with her.

There would be many things to speak of, later on, after this meeting had concluded. Things that could only be said in sacred privacy and shared with no one else. Right now, he needed to bring closure to an old rivalry that had gone on for far too long. So he turned his attention back to Adron and his eyes lost all their warmth. "Rest assured that I find this situation as distasteful as you do," he said to his former nemesis. To his brother. "There are too many old wounds there for me to be able to forgive you and I am certain that you feel the same. That being said, I am a man of my word. And I give you my word that I shall never again seek to harm you."

"Also, rest assured that I will not usurp the County of Serenno from you. I have no use for it, for I have already built my own domain. But I will not leave it in the hands of the Sith Empire, either. One day, I shall burn down the Imperial flag that has been planted into its soil and place the Malvern one on top of the corpses of those who have defiled our home."

qE3JYeS.gif

wrappingpaper.png
Tacitus spoke and his words fell to silence almost immediately. Kainan had spoken the truth yet in Adron's response their was only a deep chuckle to erupt from him. His laughter would echo through out the hall as his free hand came to cover his eyes. It was all just too much for the man to take, the irony of it all. The echo was muffled as he kept his lips closed, forming the smallest bit of a smirk.

His laughter never left a low cackle before his corrupted eyes fell over Kainan once again. "It is so ironic, isn't it?" He asked the man, holding a hand up to gesture to the halls he stood in. "I tried to kill you, you tried to kill me. It seemed like an endless chain that could not be broken by the most powerful of beings."

"The Sith tried to kill us both. Had they never taken my home, our home, it is likely we would have never even found this out. More likely one of us would be the dead and the other would never have a reason to know."

As Kainan spoke once again, Adron nodded a head in agreeance. "And my word to you, this feud has come to an end." He said, tapping his walking cane over the surface of the floor before exhaling softly. It had been a long few days and Adron was growing weary from it. Turning from Kainan he made his way toward's the halls exit, before taking a moment of pause. His voice called over his shoulder, though he kept his eyes locked forward. "We do what we must. Those are our words."

"Kainan Malvern, do not forget them." He said, before making his exit.
[member="Amethyst Atreides"] [member="Darth Tacitus"]
wrappingpaper.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom