Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Black Ties: Up In Smoke [Kessel]

Yea she had heard Miss Blonde to leave this [member="Rocu"] thats when a smirk when to her lips when hear the word No come from it lips. Raising one eyebrow she couldn't help but thinking to herself. Finding herself looking at the guard that had the key to the cage this would be a couple of steps. Sure she could use the force and get the keys handed to her, but they everyone would be watching her or at less some unwanted attention for sure.

Even so she let her look do the talking there it was as her hips moved in the red dress to the guard as she lock eyes on him. Hey there baby cakes, as she let her hands run over his back, all he could do was look at her for a second or two with a good grin on her face. I like men with uniforms, better when they have big guys. Got him to look her up down, even those there was Twi'kie with the force anything can be possible. With the speed of a force so none around could see what she just did as one of her men got a surprise bulge in his pocket. Whispering to him, I'll need to use that later sweet pea. Grin at her man that now had the key in his pocket then the guard, as she looked at the blue guy with a wink of her owns.

[member="Dyxra'a"] @Lady Kay [member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Alicia Drey"]

James stepped along his way to the central command, and took to the window overlooking the main yard where the slaves would be gathered up every morning before dawn and husled onto the mines. This was just one one several camps, the two main ones were being hit today by him--and Kay. The moon light was almost beautiful on the battered dirt ground, were the spacer not knowledgeable of the sorrow those planes had seen. It didn't take long for the man in charge to burst in, his pot-belly jiggling with each enraged step--and word. "What the bloody frells are you doing here? Who do you think you are?"

James turned with a cold look on his face, almost a sneer. It took everything in him to not slaughter this pig where he stood. But subtlty was in the need now, "No one of consequence, just the Runner."

'The Runner,' he snarled, 'get out of my--'

'Your not in charge here,' James broke in, leaning back against the console, 'and you know it.'

"How dare you--"

'I could kill you now," James continued, 'and believe me, I want to. But I won't. Instead your going to release the slaves, your going to take the money I give you and your going to disappear and never, ever show up again."

The pot-bellied pig glowered at the spacer, "And if I refuse?"

James pulled a datapad from his coat pocket, 'Then your boss will find out what you've been up to; scraping a bit off the top, scrimping on the slave's food funds, oh, and the kicker is what you've been doing to the women slaves at night.'

The puff of hot air coming from the man was massive, enough to make a sail boat flow, 'You have no proof.'

James gave a very cocky smile, 'You sure about that?"

[member="Seanna Vel"]
[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Miss Blonde"]
[member="Rocu"]
@Kiera Ticon
@Alica Drey
[member="Dyxra'a"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
"Id hold up on that drink if I were you." Blonde said as she wandered off to handle business.

Walking up to the DJ booth where the DJ had previously been the woman had the brandy passed around the servers with the strict instructions to give them out for an upcoming toast. The music would lower itself down to a low faded noise and Blonde would look down at all the happy and smiling faces.

"OUR HOST KNOWS HOW TO THROW A PARTY!!" Blonde pointed her hand over to Ponzy who was doing a line of spice from a Twi'lek woman's bare chest lighting him up with a spotlight.

The man gave a thumbs up and everyone cheered him on before turning their heads back to Blonde.

"If you notice servers are passing around some of the best Corellian brandy in the galaxy! It was crafted before the netherworld and costs ten grand a bottle so I want you guys to enjoy it!!" That was of course a lie, it was corner store liquor with the label replaced, it'd be a sin to do that to the actual brandy.

Everyone grabbed a shot and Blonde raised her own drink into the air along with everyone else at the party. The music continued to quietly pump behind her and she gave a wolffish grin towards everyone there.

"TO PONZY AND TO OUR FUTURE RELATIONSHIP AS BUSINESS PARTNERS!!" Blonde lifted her own little glass of brandy and watched as everyone downed their shots.

The woman looked down at her drink then tossed it to the ground with a shatter. The next thing that would be heard was the absolute silence of everything. The music was all that was left, there was no bustling of a crowd or low murmurs. It was just a low eerie silence of music with no one dancing to it.

When Patricia looked back up it would be to the sight of bodies laying everywhere across the ground. A few black ties let out shots from silenced pistols finishing off the two or three people who didn't drink, everyone but her fellow black ties were dead. Ponzy lay atop the Twi'lek call girl with his limp head across her chest and her dead eyes staring up towards the ceiling. The woman picked up the microphone and spoke into it one last time.

"Clean this $&@# up." Blonde dropped the mic then walked off stage.

[member="Seanna Vel"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Rocu"] [member="Keira Ticon"] @Alica Drey [member="Dyxra'a"] [member="James Justice"]

End

Rocu stopped doing pull ups as the volume of music was lowered. He situated himself on his perch and watched in half curiosity/half boredom as a blonde woman spoke. All attention was off of him and that was the way he liked it. Then, nearly everyone in the room collapsed. Those left standing didn't seem to have much trouble with the slightly disturbing sight of people dropping like dead flies. However, the shock was short. He noticed that the guards were also down, so he pounced at this opportunity with gusto.

He started slashing his tail end repeatedly against the bars. It was sharp and hard enough to cut through durasteel. Previously, he hadn't had enough maneuvering room or privacy to do to the lock what he was doing to a section of this cage. He kept slashing and cutting at the same area until the bar gave through. He did it to the bars on the left and right of the first one. Then, he tried pulling at them. They gave a little, but it required too much force to do so. So, he cut again at the other end of those same bars, hoping this time to weaken them before he pulled on them again.

Finally, he was able to use his hard work to bend the metal just enough to allow him to squeeze through. He finally got out onto the other side, but realized something all of a sudden. In the excitement of squeezing out of the cage, he had lost his loincloth...Rocu immediately hugged his legs and knees to his chest and slowly scootch away into the darkness.

[member="Miss Blonde"] | [member="James Justice"] | [member="Seanna Vel"] | [member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Alicia Drey"] | [member="Dyxra'a"] | [member="Keira Ticon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom