Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Beginning of the Lilaste Order [ Closed/ Finished]

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
a small wince would be seen at the word stirring up an old memory. he was on the verge of becoming a master before being exiled and turned into a weapon though now here he was teaching the force an act that had been forbidden to him all these years. shaking his head gently he would chuckle softly tussling the kid's hair and moving back towards the cockpit

" alright Jace lets get back to the cockpit we should be in a position to land by now"

"Aye aye!"
Jacen chuckles and follows Laph back to the cockpit as they prepare to land on Toydaria. He sits down in the co-pilot seat and stares through the View-Port as the greenish brown planet came into view just beyond the asteroid belt they had been using to conceal their presence.
"Let's hope that we can find someone reasonable to debug the Agenda."

Last edited:
Nodding to his words his hand would reach uo to whipe away another light trickle if blood, s ringing headache had begun to set in after there training session, causing him to lean back in his chair with a grumbled huff

Jacen prepares the ship for landing as they enter the atmosphere of Toydaria and Jacen glances over at Laphisto.
"You all good over there?"
Down below, massive cities and monsoons were visible across the broad surface of the approaching planet. A sinister but beautiful sight.

Last edited:
his gaze would flick over towards Jacen with a light chuckle giving the boy a soft nod

"aye, I'm alright just overexerted myself. my species has a tendency to.. well die of over exhaustion, using to much of the force and not being connected to it will kill us"

shaking his head he would chuckle briefly

"I don't plan to, just not used to well not being in my prime yet, it will take a few days for my power to return to what it was before I was put to sleep."

giving a brief nod as the ship lands he would move to start powering the Agenda down eyes squinting at the controls and grumbling lightly

"Alright let us find the dock worker to pay for our spot and see if we cant find some sort of engineer to try and get this tracker removed"

Jacen nods and smiles slightly.
"Sounds good to me."
He double checks to make sure the ship is powered down and walks outside with Laphisto. It was warm and foggy as they walk across the landing pad, faint buzzing filling their ears as nearby Toydarians flutter around.
"Hey hey, you two! You gotta pay me before you can walk away!"
A Toydarian with greenish grey skin splotched with orange flutters up and eyes Jacen and Laph.
"Thirty Credits a day."

"Twenty-five."

"Heh he, nice try kid. Thirty Credits."

he would perk his ear arms crossing over his chest, the buzzing sounds causing his ear to flick and sway in irritation with a small grumbled grunt watching the boy speak. raising his hand to try and use the force on the creature to no avail

"twenty five is a good price"

"Heh heh heh, what is this? You trying to trick me with Jedi magic? Heh heh, I've got a family to feed. Thirty Credits."
The Toydarian holds out his left hand and stares at the two figures before him.

Jacen rolls his eyes and hands the Toydarian a fistful of coins.
"Never hurts to try."
He laughs.

shaking his head he would grumble lightly glancing to Jacen and chuckling softly

" i have never truly met this species before. my sentence never brought me to this side of the Galaxy often"

crossing his arms over his chest he would glance around before calling to the toydarian that took their payment

" we are in need of an engineer our ship has a hardware malfunction and needs to be checked out"

The Toydarian looks at the Agenda and back at Laphisto. He chuckles softly and thinks for several moments.
"For that relic... Maybe, hm. Razakka can probably take a look at it. She has a shop not to far from here."
He gestures behind him vaguely.

Jacen looks at Laph and back at the portmaster.
"Okay, Razakka. Does this shop have a name?"

The Toydarian shrugs.

shaking his head he would grip the bridge of his nose in agitation giving a small grumbled grunt their way eyes looking over the blurred green visage of the planet. taking a deep breath his nose would crinkle in disgust the smell was atrocious and assaulted his now like a gang of thugs. this planet reeked of something awful having an almost mildew smell to it. or at least that's what his heightened smell was telling him. giving a shake of his head and another light grumble he would begin walking in the direction the Toydarian gave his hand resting at the pommel of his blades hilt instinctively

" the fast we get this done the better i say, this planet smells like wet mold"

stopping momentarily he would turn looking over at the hooded figure that Jacen points out raising a brow and squinting intently to try and see them better, giving a light whistle he would attempt to get the individuals attention

" Hey, you there may I take a moment of your time?"

he would glance over the figure with a squint furrowing his brow in the process as he tries to see the individual better through his blurry vision

" well my associate here had noticed your toolbox, are you an engineer by chance?"

[turn order Laphisto - red - Jacen]

you could say im somewhat of an engineer, why what’s the problem”

He turns around and you see a silver handle clanging on his belt before the man covers it with his cloack

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom