Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bane of Fresia (Subjection of Fresia, Open to OS, Others PM for Invite)

Rapax

R
Naga merely followed he observed the girl for a moment with some scorn but it shortly faded. Despite being formerly a jedi she had the sense to leave and come here. He turned to [member="Darth Mythos"] when he mentioned the smoke demon scroll..if they learned how to achieve this then he would be able to evolve more quickly. He was interested in more sorcery techniques and this fell into that category. He continued to follow and listen like he always has done.

[member="Sage Bane"] [member="Sifa Tirel"] [member="Enoch Zambrano"]

Sifa Tirel

S
Sifa's hand curled back, dropping the holocron back into the satchel that hung at the small of her back.

The Sith Lord wandered away, moving with the two other apprentices to go somewhere. She watched them for a few seconds, eyes wandering passed them until they disappeared around the corner. A small, but very subtle, smile began to pull at her lips. It was a smile that denoted victory, though a small one at that. Sifa knew that she wouldn't be able to strong arm a Sith Lord, to do so would be foolish, idiotic even, but she could barter with one.

Negotiate.

The Holocron was valuable, and as long as she had that small token she had a small bit of leeway.

Slowly she turned on her heel, her back stiffening and her hands flexing at her side as she slowly began to move through the halls of the Temple. The odd oppressive feeling was still hanging over her, though it had slowly begun to disappear as she got more and more used to the surroundings that the Sith took to so well.

The feeling all but disappeared as she entered the library.

Slowly, Enoch's eyes opened, orange orbs staring into the tomb in front of him. The rocks and pebbles that circled around him dropped to the floor, tumbling over each other and into the dirt and dust of the catacombs. Enoch could feel the power of the ancient Sith Lords surging through the temple, if only he knew how to wield it. With that final though, one which he decided to bring up with Lord Bane, Enoch stood, brushing off his pants. No need to appear before such a renowned Sith with filthy clothes.

A hand rested on Enoch's hilt, the other grazing along the coffins and monuments as he left the basement of the temple. The young Zambrano was here to learn the ancient techniques of Sith, ones that most people didn't want to teach him. Whether or not Lord Bane would, was a different problem. Enoch's boots clapped against the stone floor, and his black clothes flew behind him as he briskly walked towards the Sith Lord. As Enoch approached Bane, he gave a short bow, hand still resting on his hilt.

"Lord Bane, Enoch Zambrano, it's a true pleasure to meet you."

| [member="Darth Mythos"] | [member="Sage Bane"] | [member="Naga Itesak"] | [member="Sifa Tirel"] |

Now back in the Laboratories, Sage turned to Darth Mythos to answer his question about the Dwomutsiqa power. "Ah yes, the Dwomutsiqa," he began. "The summoning of smoke demons. It's an ancient power that has been recorded on far more than one scroll; a countless number in fact. I've been researching where one of these scrolls can be found, and I think I'm getting close to a location."

Sage began to meticulously lay out the materials on a long table: an assortment of alchemical supplies: cryogenic container, syringes, as well as dishes, beakers and flasks.

"But first things first. My experiments. Would anyone like to guess what's in this container?"

At this point, the servants of the temple, upon Sage's request, had gone out in search of [member="Enoch Zambrano"]. He joined the other two students in the Laboratory and introduced himself, pleasantries falling from his lips. The boy knew how to be gracious, that was for sure.

"Zambrano, eh? The pleasure is mine. Any relative of your father's is a friend of mine."

Except for that ghastly abomination that was [member="Zambrano the Hutt"], that is.

[member="Naga Itesak"] [member="Darth Mythos"]

Mythos nodded and smiled, "And the Wills meet again, Greeting Enoch" He bowed his head respectfully, before taking a very long inspection of the container that Sage was holding so delicately if looked like at was floating. he thought up a list of what could possibly be in the oozing vile but before answering Mythos just had to Offer his services.
"If there is anything i could do to be of assistance, i will of course be more than ready to act. Sithspawn Blood? " His guess was as good as any, the vast assortments of chemical supplies and the pooling layer of deadly concoctions was unknown to Mythos, as of Alchemy and as of Science, Mythos know Nothing but the bare minimum.

"Naga is more adept at such things than i am i admit, what do you think apprentice?" He gave [member="Naga Itesak"] an Approving nod as to lean him towards imputing his opinion.

[member="Sage Bane"] [member="Enoch Zambrano"] [member="Sifa Tirel"]

Rapax

R
Only minorly master...iv dabbled but nothing too settled or stable.. I have had a curiosity for such things" Which was true Naga was curios around the sith spawn techniques such a powerful beast under there command is a powerful thing...But dangerous and time consumeing he would need to learn form a master first before he can even begin to understand it.

[member="Sage Bane"] [member="Darth Mythos"]

Coryn Raxis

C
[member=Darth Vyrassu]

Her arrival on the planet was less than pleasant, it was clear that the captain of the ship needed much more training in navigation. The fool had gotten lost several times while navigating the stars, and if she had had any other choice; she would have killed him. Unfortunately, she did not know how to pilot a ship, so she needed him.

When she stepped off the ramp of the ship and onto the packed earth of Fresia, she glared at her surroundings. The world itself was rather disgusting, but she took comfort in the fact that the planet was growing in power from the Dark Side. It was thick, almost so much so, that one could cut through it with a saber. Shining golden eyes, searched for the source of the darkness, her elegant clothing fitting tightly to her fit frame as she moved across the packed earth.

"Can I help you any further, Lady Ras?" the pitiful excuse of a pilot offered her, and hardened golden eyes turned towards the creature with little more than disgust written as plainly as if it had been written on paper filling her eyes. The man shirked away from her cruel stare, but could not help but find himself glancing at her occasionally, her clothing near non-existent, making it clear that she was quite confident in her looks. The gold that adorned her body only served to further her air of superiority and grace.

"I demand to be taken to a place of refuge. I need to clean up." her answer and tone making it all but evident that she did not approve of extended periods of uncleanliness. She was used to having her way, and the way her eyes fell to the pilot only further indicated that she considered this matter to be no different; she would have her way. And, she did have her way, as the man folded beneath her gaze and began to lead her towards the Temple of Pain, the closer she got to the Temple, the more she could feel the darkness emanating from it and flooding through her. It's familiar malevolence serving to warm her already cruel heart.

After several more minutes of walking, they arrived at the temple gate, guarded by massive sithspawn gargoyles that would have otherwise spawned fear in the hearts of lesser creatures. She merely looked over them with amusement and passed through their watchful gazes, noting that there were all smiling rather cruelly. It was clear that whoever had designed the temple, had a sense of style, she approved very much so. She paused as they approached the doors to the temple, and looked for a final time towards the pilot of the ship,

"You have done yourself credit. Now you will depart from my presence, your services are no longer needed." her eyes flashed briefly in cruel command before she stepped through the doors and entered into the Hall of Sorrow. She paused in amazement at the detail and work put into the construction of the hall, her eyes filling with a pleased light at the interior of the temple. Yep, the architect most assuredly had style.

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor
15rfle0.jpg

The door opened behind [member=jasna ras] and Vyrassu strode in and walked up to Jasna Ras. Vyrassu's robes black with a gold waist belt and a floor length red sash down the front. His hood was up over his head and the only thing that could be seen was his mouth and his face tendrils. Vyrassu had a red glow to him from his intense power of the darkside and standing over 7 feet tall he towered over the lady. Vyrassu took in the look and feel of the hall of sorrows before looking at Jasna Ras and examining her before speaking to her. Vyrassu's voice was cold, empty like a void but with a heavy tone and a small echo, enough to send chills down the average person's spine.

dovo nun nuyak zeon kad jenga nu uzpra kuris j'us aras

Vyrassu awaited her reply but then understood she might not speak the language of the ancient Sith so he translated for her.

I'm sorry it just dawned on me you may not of understood me, but what I said was excuse me my lady but who are you?

Vyrassu continued to examine the lady while he awaited her response.

"Good guess, Darth Mythos, but it is incorrect." Sage took a petri dish in his gloved hands and reached into the container with an eyedropper. He meticulously dropped some clear liquid into the dish.

"These are sarlaac spores," he said with a proud grin. "Extracted from the Ancient Abyss on Felucia. I have been trying to create an entirely new breed of sarlaac for use here on Fresia. Perhaps a sentient one who can obey commands or show loyalty. Or uses the Force to seduce its victims into jumping into its depths. The possibilities are endless."

He lovingly ran his finger across along the side of the petri dish, and then began to inspect his array of chemicals, talking all the while. "These chemicals are the result of experiments with midichlorian manipulation. These are recipes handed down to us from the painstaking experiments of our alchemist forefathers like Darth Plaguies."

The Sith Lord turned and pointed to a rack of silver daggers, their razor sharp edges glinting in the yellow light. "We'll also need a lot of blood. Our blood. So get cutting Apprentices...and Knight Mythos."

[member="Naga Itesak"] [member="Naga Itesak"] [member="Enoch Zambrano"]

Rapax

R
Naga merely took the dagger and held out is arm over a dish and started carving into his arm until it started bleeding into the dish the pain was bearable for him and he made no indication that the carving was causing any discomfort once again showing off his rather high pain threshold but he kept bleeding into the dish until there was enough blood for this experiment.

[member="Sage Bane"] [member="Enoch Zambrano"] [member="Darth Mythos"]

Mythos smiled and Sat in one of the Remaining Stone Benches of the entire facility, just a few steps backwards and removed his sleeve exposing his Left arm with various slight cuts and Scars in his shoulder, right below his massive shoulder scar he had received is where he could add his next decoration, this one... Personal. Using his Telekinesis he brought the dagger that Sage had gifted him not too long ago and sliced his arm to form the the blood fountain that came after it.

He was Genuinely Curious about what exactly was a Sarlacc spore was, but the prospect of being a part of something bigger than himself at all times, was huge component in his life, the very thought of being part of a team effort was now becoming appealing, he never plays well with others, but he was there when it came down to it, he was a Team Player, even if he did not feel like that was what he was about. Then as if in the temple talking about philosophy and learning once again he tipped his head up and asked casually. "What is the Nature of Deadly Sight? Is it a Natural Skill Developed by Years of Training? Or is it something you are innate born with and this acquired Genetically? "

[member="Sage Bane"] [member="Darth Vyrassu"] [member="Naga Itesak"] [member="Enoch Zambrano"]​

A coppery smell penetrated the room as the blood-letting began. Sage himself took his own Blade of the Satvas, a Sith-alchemized dagger he'd crafted himself, and ran it across his own wrist. His face flushed with pleasure as he watched his own blood drip into bowl. It was the sweetest release. Once he had enough blood, he quickly wrapped his wrist in a bacta-laced bandage and collected the other men's blood.

As he mixed portions of the blood with the pre-concocted Sith chemicals, Sage worked on answering Darth Mythos question. "Ah, Deadly sight. A rare power indeed. I'm afraid I can't answer your question with the utmost confidence, as I don't know any Lords who possess that power." Carefully, Sage filled the tiny eye droppers with his mixture, and continued, eyes laser-focused on his work.

"If I can venture an educated guess, it would be both, Darth Mythos. In my experience most Force powers can be learned if one reaches a pinnacle of Force mastery. However, innate abilities are not unheard of."

After squeezing a few drops of blood into the petri dishes, Sage clasped his hands together and smiled at his students.

"How about we go outside for some fresh air? We'll be finishing the experiments there."

[member="Naga Itesak"] [member="Darth Mythos"] [member="Enoch Zambrano"]

Rapax

R
Naga stopped bleeding into the bowl and put away the knife and merely nodded waiting for the others. He was curios about this ...wondering what would happen after we got the spores taken care of. This was the first step in learning alchemy a tool that he hopes to learn more of in the future. [member="Darth Mythos"] [member="Sage Bane"] [member="Enoch Zambrano"]

Nodding to Sage He followed patiently his steps to the outside once the main experiment was over, he still did not truly understand the Nature of Sith Spawns yet he could sit here and as questions all day with Sage being a massive source of infinite knowledge, or so Mythos considered him. no where was Mythos' Loyalty more unquestionable than with Sage, he believed Sage would always be there on his side should things turn ugly, he had a certain degree of trust in the Dark Lord. Valiant and Honorable... I'll advised, but valiant, there was Little Sage could not entice him into doing. "What is the Process of Making a Sith Spawn Lord Bane? I'm sorry if i Bother you with the onslaught of questions but my apprentice and i were discussing this not too long ago and neither of us was quite sure about exactly the process went through."

Mythos shrugged and Gave Sage an Evil Smile, Mythos was thinking some Hair brained Scheme again, this one with much more malicious intent than anything he had previously done in his Career.
[member="Sage Bane"]

Enoch skipped grabbing one of the blades, simply bringing his wrist to his mouth. Bloodletting was...something he had done before, to say the least. With a wicked smile, his white teeth bit through the tough layer of his skin. The coppery taste of blood intoxicating to Enoch, and he reluctantly moved his wrist over the bowl, letting his blood drip into it. Once a good amount was pooled in the bowl, he quickly wrapped his wrist in a thick bandage.

When Sage took the blood, Enoch nodded politely to him. He watched intently as Sage made his concoctions. Enoch followed outside, his arms folded behind his back. The young man couldn't wait to learn more about creating Sithspawn and Sith Alchemy from Sage.

"Lord Bane, will we be able to create creatures of our own, or will be observing you?"

[member="Darth Mythos"] | [member="Naga Itesak"] | [member="Sage Bane"]

Sage noted the way the Enoch Zambrano indulgently bled himself, relishing the act as if he were savoring a fine meal or bedding a woman. It reminded him of himself when he was an Acolyte. Sage still immensely enjoyed the taste of his own blood. The Dark Side filled up their plasma like a chalice, and the rush of power from its consumption was like no other drug. He was glad to see Zambrano had discovered this perverse pleasure.

He brought the men outside and began to walk. The spores were hopefully going to be coaxed into premature growth, perhaps even to the size of a football field, and they needed to find a good expanse of ground to plant them. As he walked, he answered his students' questions. First Darth Mythos' query was addressed.

"There is not one particular method of Sithspawning that can be reliably taught. The art is all experimentation. Trial and error. We can try to predict what a given chemicals will do to a given creature, but midichlorian manipulation is a fickle science."

His hands folded behind his back, he turned to looked at Enoch. "This part of the experiment won't be as exciting I'm afraid. If you would like you, can go back to the labs, and conduct your own experiments. There should be some new potential subjects coming in any moment now, fresh from..." Now what world was it that they just conquered? Oh yes. "Obredaan. The choice is yours."

[member="Enoch Zambrano"] [member="Darth Mythos"] [member="Naga Itesak"]

Mythos nodded and pursed his lips in thought. Trial we can have... but not Error, not for what He was thinking of, Error could not possibly be in the spectrum of thought this day for Mythos their experiment must be... flawless.

Naga would probably later on regret the outcome of this day, Or he may not, it was uncertain to say... Intelligent Beings were not usually made Sithspawns or at least not to the Knowledge of Mythos, Perhaps he was wrong however, given that his knowledge of the subject was lacking to say the least. He turned to eye his apprentice raising his eyebrows in a way to let him know that is exactly what they would be doing... If the Good Teacher could however provide some, Adult supervision?

"Now that sounds like fun" He smiled crudely licking his lips and quickly wiping away the vile vicious grin that came to his face remaining in a respectable composure. "What do you say My apprentice? Do we go make some monsters?" his eyes turned to the Good Teacher and the Hand of the Dark Lord Imploringly... and with a different feeling than other times, it's difference no more clear when Mythos Started to realize that there was little he would not do for the Hand, he was more than the Hand... he was his Second Master basically.

"My Lord Bane, i would think your Supervision in the matter to be necessary" His smile one that carried a certain unreadable emotion that went beyond just Loyalty and the usual amount of formality, his tone was different too. Mythos was Flirting with disaster, Literally.

Certain he was out of earshot he said the only line he could, and it came from the heart. "Perhaps not necessary but undoubtedly more enjoyable" He turned with a chuckle not waiting for a response, and headed back to the Laboratories issuing the preparations be made. By-standing Helpers and officials began bringing fourth the 'Test Subjects' and Mythos arrived finally to a Pool of Green Acidic Ooze that the Subjects were eventually going to be dipped in. The Substance was Neon Green and Black, sometimes turning red and purple glowing with energies that Mythos could not begin to understand but from the screams of the Subjects once they began being poured in, he realized whatever it was, had to be excruciatingly painful. "You may begin" Leaning back on a stone chair facing the Pools of Acid he watched in amusement as these Organics were slowly tortured into monsters, taking mental notes here and there about how exactly the proceedings went, before lighting up a TP Deathstick with a single small current of Sith Lightning from his index finger and letting the smoke escape his lips releasing him of the built up stress of the evening.

[member="Sage Bane"] [member="Enoch Zambrano"] [member="Naga Itesak"]​

Rapax

R
Naga did one of his usual twisted grins when he asked that... to learn finally how to create sith spawn....maybe even turn him self into such a monster ..it was a thought...but a fun thought...he would be bound to the user....but he will be incredibly powerful perhaps a thought to bring up to [member="Darth Mythos"]. but for now he had more monsters to create before trying him self..

[member="Sage Bane"] [member="Enoch Zambrano"]

Once Sage had finished spreading the spores out, his hooded apprentices began to wall off the area so that they could grow undisturbed. As he gazed around the Fresian landscape, he had an odd feeling there was something he was forgetting. Oh yes. The apprentice with the holocron.

The Sith Lord made his way back to the Eternal Library where he found [member="Sifa Tirel"], waiting just as he'd asked.

Addressing her in a honeyed tenor, he folded his hands behind his back and smiled a bit too widely at the dark-haired young woman.

"Now then, Acolyte Tirel," he said, a tic dancing along his jaw. "What say you hand over the holocron now, eh?"

Sifa Tirel

S
[member="Sage Bane"]

She stood, tall and proud.

Sifa had no royal blood in her, the Nagai did not have royalty, but by the way she carried herself, the arch of her back and the subtle hint of superiority in her eyes one never would have guessed that. She looked to the Sith Lord, her lips curling into a small smile as he approached. She had worked hard for this, very hard, and she would have her reward.

"In due time, Lord Bane." Sifa said in a smokey rasp. "First, I believe you promised me my reward."

She still hadn't said what she wanted, but there was a reason for that. "For twenty seven years of my life I was a part of the Jedi Order. I lived, worked, and breathed for them. I became an expert in botany and genetics, and yet in all my time I was never granted the rank of Knight due to my placement within the AgriCorps. Since I've joined the Sith I've attacked the Wheel, Dac, helped defend your worlds twice, one of the times this very temple, and now I have repossessed this holocron out from under the nose of the Silver Sanctum."

Sifa frowned slightly as she regaled her tale.

"In short." She surmised. "I want what is owed. I want my Knighthood."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom