Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ballad of Stone

[SIZE=11pt]Rage watched as the woman announced herself from the shadow. A strange specimen that some might call beautiful. If Audroti was of lesser blood he might take the time to get to know her, but he was a pureblood. Thus he wished to keep his line pure, but he supposed that didn't mean he couldn't have a little fun. Grace named their objective and Rage merely nodded. He believed he could do the objective better on his own, but he supposed it wouldn't be as challenging if he wasn't weighed down. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Besides he spied the young Jedi disciple and thought it might be a little fun to corrupt her. Ra’a’mah the mysterious little padawan sheep lost in a herd of Sith wolves. Rage approached her and gave her a devilish grin. “Come with me young one,” Rage said simply his crystal heart glowing brightly. He turned his back to her and began to march out the door and into the rain of Vjun. It poured down around him in fat acidic drops, but none of it affected him. It would pour down around him as if protected by an invisible umbrella.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]He marched through the canyons of Vjun until eventually he came upon his ship. The door to the old shuttle slid open with an audible hiss and the Sith marched aboard. He made his way to the cockpit which was a mess of blood and gore. The last occupant had been less than willing to surrender his vessel. Rage attempted to tidy up a little before the woman would arrive and managed to get the pilot seat mostly clean. As Ra entered the cockpit Rage mumbled under his breath “I can't fly,”. He crossed his arms and flexed instinctively, daring Ra to snicker.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt][member=Ra'a'mah][/SIZE]

Not at all expecting to be assigned a task by Grace, Ra looked at the woman in shock and then at man she was supposed to work with. He eyed her as her as he approached and bade her to follow him. His heart showing through the flesh of his chest. That made him all the more interesting to her. What caused the glow and why was it there?

After speaking only five words, he turned his back on her lead her outside into the acid rain. Whatever her cloak was made from, she was glad for it. It never took damage and looked as new as the day it was made. A purple so dark it almost appeared black. She pulled the hood up and followed the sith out of Castle Bast.

He made a steady pace until they arrived at a ship. Ra assumed it was his until she climbed aboard and into the cockpit. In an oddly quiet voice almost a whisper [member="Darth Rage"] admitted he couldn't fly.

The cockpit itself was a mess of blood, gore and guts. While he had attempted to clean the pilot's chair off, there were still a few entrails on it. Ra just shook her head and looked up the tall sith.

"You realize I have ship that would be much better suited for this."

Her was an ancient YT-1300, but she kept it up. Larger by far than this ship, had weapons and extra bunks.

"Let me get this one next to it and we'll take mine."

Sitting down in the still soggy seat, Ra deftly closed the ramp, started the take off procedures and took flight. She set a mental course and piloted the shuttle to where her own ship waited.

[SIZE=11pt]Rage listened as the woman suggested another shuttle. He merely nodded as she sat in the filthy seat. The flight was short and sweet, but Rage decided to take the small amount of time afforded to them to discuss with her the depth of her knowledge. He placed a hand on her shoulder as she flew and gripped it tightly. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Tell me. Do you know of the strength of passion? Do you know about the powers that lurk in the dark?” He paused “No of course not… You are a disciple of the light, but what if I told you the dark has allowed me to transcend and become immortal? Would you believe me? Would you like to know how?” Rage smirked at the girl as she continued to fly the shuttle.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“My heart is made of pure crystal. Using ancient runes and the same crystal I have found a way to empower and even grant others extended life as well. The power I offer is free and will be surely useful to you. It allows you to draw on the power of myself to an extent and of course keeps you ageless. Tell me Jedi would you like to feel the power behind my crystal heart?” Rage asked finally and his heart continued to glow beneath his thin tunic.[/SIZE]

Ra glanced down at the hand [member="Darth Rage"] placed on her shoulder, but kept most of her attention to the flight and ground in front of them. While he gripped her shoulder, it was quite firm, but not uncomfortable. He asked her a few questions and that gave her a bit of a pause to think.

"No, I do not know passion, but that has been my choice. The dark holds a great many mysteries."

Banking the ship, Ra avoided a large outcropping of rock and brought the shuttle down for a landing. She had gotten it as close to her ship as she could and that was about 50 yards away. Standing up, she looked at Rage not afraid to look him in the eyes.

"I might be a disciple of the light as you put it, but that doesn't make me any less emotional. I feel all my emotions, passion has been denied to me...at least in a physical sense as I don't open my heart to it.
"As for immortality, I have no interest. Our time here is meant to be fleeting and snuffed out quickly. "

She reached a hand up and placed it lightly on the glowing crystal glowing in his chest.

"I imagine deep down you are just as cold as this crystal was originally."

[SIZE=11pt]Rage felt the soft touch of the woman between his breast and something stirred in his stone heart. It was uncomfortable and he shrugged the hand off his toned pectorals. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“You claim to have emotions, but every Jedi I've met has been colder than me,” He said with a smirk. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]It was true, the Sith had killed many Jedi in his time and each had met their end with a graceful diligence that he thought impossible. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]It was strange to think that anyone would deny themselves of emotion, but Ra seemed to be different. She had declined his crystal and thus his attempt to bind her to him had been thwarted, but their were always other opportunities… [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]There are other ways to bind one to another [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Rage thought as he watched the Padawan slip off the vessel and her hips swayed in the rain.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]He walked after her and consolidated his thoughts to form the bubble of air that protected him from the rain. Before Rage sat an old ship that appeared more beat up then his own. A saucer shaped vessel with little note worthy about it. The ramp descended and Rage boarded the ship after Ra’a’mah. [/SIZE]

[member="Darth Rage"] commented about other Jedi being colder than he was and Ra just looked up at him and his smirk.

Walking off the shuttle had provided, Ra leads him her ship. While an old ship, she kept it repaired and checked up regularly.

"You know the only difference that I've noticed between a Jedi and a Sith is the Jedi don't allow their emotions to rule their actions.
So they may appear cold externally, internally however they may be in turmoil."

The ramp lowered as they arrived and she lead the way in. Pointing out the different areas on board. Turning to face him with a fierce look on her face and in her voice.

"Don't you even think about raiding my galley. I do the cooking around here."

Her gold eyes sparkled and almost dared him to challenge her message.

[SIZE=11pt]Rage was welcomed aboard the shuttle and despite it's age it was well kept. Rage would expect nothing else from a Jedi. She pointed him to his quarters and he glared at the thin bunks that proved to be his bed. It was a long fall from his old temple where he was pampered and worshiped as a god. But, this was also to be expected and freedom from that tomb was worth a few lumpy mattresses. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]So, Rage continued to follow the woman until she showed him to the kitchen and she commented on rage raiding the galley. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“I take what I want and you could not stop me if you tried,” Rage chuckled. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“But, no I don’t want food right now…” Rage eyed the woman’s frame lustfully. Golden doe eyes, soft almond features, silky white hair and a perky chest. Rage smirked again. He simply shook his head and then cornered Ra’a’mah between the counters, using his arms to block her escape. Rage leaned his head close to Ra’a’mah’s ear. [/SIZE]

“Tell me Ra. Have you ever made love,” Rage whispered.

"Well you don't take anything from the galley", Ra retorted stubbornly.

She felt [member="Darth Rage"] looking at her from head to toe, Ra took a step back from him and found herself cornered on her own ship! He placed his arms on the counters and leaned in close. The question he asked totally shocked her.

She felt his breath blowing across her ear and neck. It was warm and moist, his crystal heart glowed in front of her face.

Pulling her head away from him slightly, but not trying to escape she replied.

"No, for I have never felt love."

[SIZE=11pt]Rage watched as her body trembled and he thought she might try to push him away. His muscles flexed and his grip tightened on the counter. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Never felt love? Not even just for fun?” Rage smiled at her. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]A virgin! [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Rage thought incredulously. He had known a hundred courtesans of the best money could afford, but the thought of deflowering something so pure aroused him more. H[/SIZE]e stared intensely at Ra. His arms took her in a tight embrace and he would kiss her. Softly caressing her lips at first then more greedily as the kiss drew on. A playful tango between tongues. Rage would release Ra from his embrace and then he said simply.

“But, a taste of the dark side,” Rage stared at her longingly once more. He had shown enough restraint. He wanted her now.

“You want more…” He growled at the woman attempting to back his words with the full weight of the force to manipulate her mind.

[member="Darth Rage"] tensed up around her and bent down lower to kiss Ra on the lips. Wrapping his arms around her now, he started at first a gentle kiss. She felt him grow more passionate as the kiss grew in strength. That alone almost took her breath away, her gold eyes lit up to where they were almost glowing when he finally released her from his grasp. With that release, Ra started to fall into his chest, but stopped herself to look up at him.

He barely whispered that what she had just experienced was only the taste of the dark side. Their eyes met and Rage spoke with a different tone to his voice and Ra knew exactly what he was doing. It was something she had done for years before she ever knew about the Force. He was trying to manipulate her.

Her eyes grew firm and hard as she looked at him, while still the almost glowing hue of gold, Ra pulled away from him. Did she want more? More than she imagined, but she refused to let her emotions rule her. Not so much like a Jedi, but as a human.

"You're going to have to try harder than that."

It was all she said before ducking out from Rage's arms and heading to the cockpit to get the ship prepped for take off.

[SIZE=11pt]Rage felt the woman's mind, felt her slipping through his grasp as his attack was rebutted. He cursed inwardly and knew the woman was going to get away. He felt she wanted him, but refused to surrender to his will. He caught her arm before she could fully escape and bent his head, without making eye contact he spoke. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“I apologise,” Then Rage looked into her golden eyes and knew he couldn’t just let her go. “I’m just so use to getting what I want… I thought nothing of it… And right now I want nothing more than you,”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Give into your passions and come with me,” This time when he asked it was not backed by the force, but a simple smile.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]He drew her close again and spoke. “I feel we are on two planets and now, now they are so close. Close enough for me to look up and jump across, but only if you let me…” Rage merely stared into her eyes as he spoke. Studying the Goden hue of them. [/SIZE]

Before Ra got away fully, [member="Darth Rage"] reached out and grabbed her arm just above her wrist. Unless she pulled away like a child having tantrum, she could not get away. He didn't look in her eyes when he spoke at first, but eventually his gaze started to study her gold iris'.

He claimed he was sorry for trying to manipulate her and that all he wanted was her. There was no force behind his words this time and he at least acted like he was sorry. With a smile, he pulled her close again. Speaking of how close the two of them were.

Yes, her body screamed out for him, but that was just the raging hormones within her and lust. This wasn't love. This was the power of the dark side, the temptation to just slide into his arm and surrender to him.

Reaching upwards to his face, Ra pulled him toward her head very gently and planted a sweet kiss on his forehead.

"Not yet, my knight."

Before he could recover fully, Ra pulled away yet again and started to head to the cockpit. Maybe this time at least something more than flirting would be accomplished.

[SIZE=11pt]Rage felt the soft kiss on his forehead and frowned. He wasn’t used to being turned down and it came to him as a huge blow. He merely watched as the woman left the room and he decided rather than pout he’d follow her. He’d have to think of a new way to persuade the pious woman to the darkside. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]They entered the cockpit and Rage pointed to the galaxy map “We are headed here,” He said [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“It is coveted by the natives hidden behind an enormous nebulae and several asteroid fields. It is almost impossible to reach. During my time they referred to this as the Cloak of the Sith,” Rage said knowingly[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Lucky for us I still remember a route to the planet hidden behind these stars. I fought a Republic fleet amongst this sector of the galaxy and they had attempted to flee to the planet,” Rage finished as he plotted a route of coordinates into the galaxy map. “To Roon,”[/SIZE]

After taking a few steps and getting out of [member="Darth Rage"]'s line of sight, Ra let out a huge sigh of relief. The kisses of Rage had given her had effected her more than she let on or showed to him. Very likely he could easily pick up on exactly what he did to her.

Taking her time getting to the cockpit, she gave her heart the time it needed to slow down and got her ship ready for take off. Quickly after she sat down, Rage joined her in it.

He looked at the galaxy map and pointed to the planet they were assigned to go. She looked at the coordinates and punched them into the navicomputer. She piloted the ship up and out, away from Castle Bast and when they were clear of the atmosphere, she punched the hyperdrive. The stars elongated for a moment and then the blue nebulae of hyperspace filled the screen in front of them.

Looking at the time stamp and setting an alarm, Ra swivels in her seat to point Rage to sit in the copilot chair.

"We will arrive in about four hours.
You said earlier you don't know how to fly an air craft, yet you know the route through asteroid fields. I find this very interesting."

Ra made no mention of the kiss or her reaction to it.

[SIZE=10.5pt]Rage shrugged at the woman's remark. It was a past that no longer mattered, but they had four hours to kill, so he supposed he might as well elaborate. He peered at the galaxy map and the memories flashed before his eyes and he was brought back to that battle field long ago. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Their once were Sith Lords known as the Council of Dread. Great lords powerful enough to render things into existence with a mere thought," Rage shook his head "Such is the power of the dark side," He made no mention of the Dread council's eventual descent into madness. "I served these great lords and helped them to construct terrible monstrosities. Such is how I gained my title, but that is a story for another time," Rage smiled at the memory [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Roon was once a glorious planet rich in trade and plunder, but eventually the war found it's way to the illustrious planet. The Republic had come to liberate the world from the local Sith lords. We fought long and hard, but the Republic had established a foothold on one of Roons moons. Thus the Dread Guard was sent with I at the head of the assault. We were facing devastating losses and it seemed the battle was lost, but I thought of a plan that might turn the tide of the battle," Rage's grin grew [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"We slaughtered thousands across the entire world carving a gigantic Sith rune with their blood. It weaponized the world's essence and it took a hundred Sith lords to wield the power. I commanded the Sith to combine their new power and fire it at the Republic base.... It completely destroyed the moon and caused a great asteroid field to form around the planet. This is also the reason Roon no longer turns on its axis. Well we became stranded on the planet and it was many years before another came along and found us… I escaped with said person and they taught me how to read and navigate star maps…. They taught me a great many things,” A faint hint of sadness crossed Rage’s voice as his voice trailed off.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“I am done. This kind of talk is unbecoming of a warrior,” Rage said vehemently [/SIZE]

Ra listened with true fascination at the tale Rage told her.

"Would the rune still be there? I'm sure it would still have resonating power."

She looked at him and raised an eye brow as his tone. Whoever he had escaped with had meant something to him. Little minor nuances like that were very telling at times and even though he was sith, he may not be entirely evil.

"So you can read and navigate using maps. How does that get us through an almost unpilotable asteroid field? What is so unbecoming of speaking about the past and remembering what happened?"

HIs tone was very firm, but she asked with genuine curiosity.

[member="Darth Rage"]

[SIZE=11pt]Rage watched as the woman seemed enraptured by his story.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“I doubt the rune is still there, but residual essence may remain in the form of a nexus of sorts… It may be part of what has attracted Dark Siders to Roon throughout the millennia,”Rage said boredly and shrugged as he did so. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The woman raised an eyebrow at him and it began to irk him how much she had eked out of him. Rage began to become frustrated at the woman’s constant questioning. He was a Sith lord, not to be queried about by lessers, but still she prodded. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“There's a rainbow comet that passes through every blue moon. I happen to know when and where it’ll be next, then all we have to do is follow it through,” Rage rubbed his head, it had been some time since he had seen the comet and his memory was a little hazy, but he was fairly certain he could still identify where the comet would be next via the star map.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“As for how this is unbecoming, when a warrior charges he looks forward and nowhere else. To think on the past or look back is to surrender your rear to an enemy's attack. I have not lived this long by running away or surrendering my secrets to just anybody,” Rage sighed “The comet should be here,” He said pointing to the star map once more.[/SIZE]

"A good point. It'll be interesting to find out for sure."

His posture indicated he was getting bored, but they had now just under three hours until they arrived and Ra highly doubted he would want to play a board game.

"A comet? And the route that comet flies through is the only safe route. I understand now. Thank you."

He looked at the map again, probably thinking about where that comet might be. If he could identify its location, then Ra would just follow in its orbit.

"Thing is, if you don't remember your past, then you'll just repeat it."

Ra shrugged at her own comment, but it was the truth, in her opinion. Remember your mistakes and successes, so you didn't make them again or make sure you do what did when you did succeed.

Rage pointed to a spot on the star map and Ra noted it. When they arrived at the system, she would start looking there first.

[member="Darth Rage"]

[SIZE=11pt]“I have not forgotten my past. I just don’t share it…” Rage said boredly as he crossed his arms across his chest. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]As they flew onwards Rage began to make out the crystalline tail of the comet, a blue faint line as if from the essence of a ghost. Then the comet came into view, a large rock like a diamond. The light shown through its reflective surface and glowed in a hundred different colors. It was beautiful and Rage found it rather romantic.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“How to pass the time? Shall I go fish you a rock from that comet?” Rage asked mischievously. “Your eyes remind me of that comet. A multitude of colors more beautiful than any gem. Yet they are just as hard and cold as any emerald or ruby,”[/SIZE]

"Ah I see. Well, I am certainly interested in knowing your history. You own successes and failures."

Ra saw him close off as he crossed his arms over his chest. For a while, they sat in a companionable silence. Both just looking out the view screen thinking their own thoughts. Hers wondering what how this mission was going to work. She had never had a partner before so this was totally new.

A faint tail of the comet came into view and though they were still actually about two and half hours from arrival to the system. Rage broke the silence between the two of them asking how to pass the time, his look gained an even more mischievous appearance than she had seen before.

"Opening an air lock in the middle hyperspace isn't a wise course of action, even if you were to fish a rock out for me."

His last comment gave her pause though, was he being serious or was this just another ploy at trying to seduce her? She narrowed her eyes at him before speaking.

"We all have our moments to be hard or soft. I pick carefully whom I share my emotions with."

[member="Darth Rage"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom