Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ballad of Leroy Jenkins (CIS Dominion of Toong'L 100 posts)

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
CIS Dominion of Toong'L
Objectives:
  • Decimate Sith Forces on World
  • Slay the Sith Commander and his Apprentices
  • Avoid Civilian Casualites
  • Capture Vong Schematics
  • Destory Local Vong War Coordinator
  • Spread Peace, Freedom, and Democracy

Toong'L, once the site of local Vong force and War Coordinator during the Old Wars was under siege. A Sith Remnant Force, calling themselves the "Shadows of Hord" have taken control of the world with the use of its Vong War Coordinator. These terrorists were poised to spread across the sector if left unchecked, the CIS was now enroute to answer the cries of the enslaved world and stop the Sith before they could mind-control the entire world and spread outward with an army of slaves. To make matters worse, the Dread Guard and all Confederate Forces deployed had to minimize civilian deaths and then down the spiring Coordinator.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Force help us all. Galaar stood on the bridge, organizing the Dread Gaurd. This time the entire Legion would see deployment to engage the Sith Legion garrisoned on world. He was Isley's right hand for this mission since Calico was disposed at the current moment in the Ship's medbay. Galaar seemingly was doing well with his brother's state, another well hidden knife the in the closet. His voice soon boomed over the ship and the comms of anyone in Dread.

"Alright boys, prepare for drop and caf! You'll all be briefed shortly. Remember your kit though, and be as non-lethal as possible. The Sith have military presence on world but the mongrels also have civvy mongrels under their spell. You're a good bunch of ad'ika and you'll make Gal'buir proud. Do your jobs an' we'll all go out for a party once these missions are finished. Oya! Good luck!"

@EVERYONE IN DREAD GUARD

Bluejay didn't know a single word of Mandalorian, but some things you didn't have to translate. The clone woman glanced surreptitiously down at her blasters to make sure they actually had a stun setting. They did, oddly enough. Huh. The things you learn when you can't kill people. She mused, wondering why she never realized what that switch was for. Possibly because she'd never had occasion to use it. Ah well. Something new.

At any rate, what Bluejay got out of Galaar's speech - orders - whatever - was to not kill the civilians (that is what her newfound stun setting would be for), kill the Sith, and that the man had confidence in his troops. Well, good for him. It always helped when you were trusted to not screw up, or so she supposed.

@[member="Galaar CC-252"]

Kage toys with his pistol. Non-lethal. Hard to do from a gunship. Which means he'll be on the ground with the others. He keeps quiet, listening to Galaar. "So long as you're payin for drinks then." He holsters the gun, pulling out a datapad. Man, I think I need to learn more combat skills here soon. The clone frowns behind his helm, looking to the others. IT was about to start at least.

Galaar Tal'Verda

"Alright lads, prepare to drop. Start loading the gunships and prepare for AA fire. Vencuyanir ner'vod, partlaylir mhi juaan gar akaanir, stay frosty." He himself began to move toward the hanger, swiftly and quickly reaching Kage's gunship and climbing aboard with his loyal strill right at his feet. He then logged onto his TacPad and sent the objectives in detail to each team deploying. The Commandos and Kage were to move onto the Coordinator with support form the new 'Dread Sisters' and the infantry units.

He gave a thumps up and the sign to deploy went green. "Oya! Oya! Oya! Go! Go! Go! Let's lobotomize these darjetii and their di'kut soldiers."

@[member="Kage CC-743"] @[member="T:N1:LDR"]

Kage steps up onto the LAAT pilot seat. He straps in quick, then flicks a switch. The ship hums to life quickly, and the pilot settles in. "It wont be a long trip, and I can't soften the ground. Get those stun guns up and running." He flicks a switch, and the doors close once everyone is on board. The ship takes off shortly after, humming into the air, then shoots off to their destination.

Lets get this going boys. I don't wanna be on the ground long.

And now for the fun part. Bluejay thought with a quick grin, dashing for the dropship - er, gunship. Good pilot she may be, but she just flew, she didn't have a dictionary of ships in her brain.

Racing for the hangar, Bluejay leaped up beside Galaar, with Scythe and Lefty just behind her. Three of us. Just like old times. She thought, satisfied, then glanced at Galaar. Well, almost. She amended. Scythe and Lefty were LDR-class like her, instead of FGHT or TCTCS like Zombie and Ivy - all Dread Sisters were, at least last she'd heard. And there were more people around.
But it was as close as they were going to be getting, by a long road.
"Hey, Bluejay. Who's turn is it to buy drinks afterwards?" Lefty asked through the comms. Bluejay couldn't help but snort in response. "Yours, I believe." She shot back.
"I think I left my wallet back in my quarters."
"Shame that." Scythe put in. "Sure you didn't leave your brain behind as well?"
Bluejay rolled her eyes. "Just make sure you ladies are done bickering when it's time to blast things." She told them.
"Yes ma'am."

@[member="Galaar CC-252"] @[member="Kage CC-743"]

CC-827 Tauranov

C
Tau was in a dropship, almost silent while listening to the speech. He remained that way even when the dropship began to fill up with an assortment of Vod, all brandishing their chosen weapons. Tau just had a standard blaster rifle, pistol, knife and grenades. Nothing special. Although he didn't need to be. He was a clone of an 800-year old man whose bones had probably been crushed by the soil he was buried under. He had time to think, even though he didn't know what to think aside from the chewing sound of the gum in his mouth. When the ship dropped, he held on. But checked his blaster to ensure it had been placed on a charge suitable for stunning a foe and not delivering a fatal dose of energy.

Of all the worlds in all the systems in the galaxy; why did this one have citizens sympathetic to darjetii.

@[member="T:N1:LDR"] @[member="Galaar CC-252"] @[member="Kage CC-743"]

Galaar Tal'Verda

The Master Sergeant watched the new clones loaded onto the ship, female clones. The Dread Sisters. He wasn't sure what to think yet, he was so very used to his close society of brothers and sons. All male. Now these were to be his family too? He wasn't sure if he could accept it, it made him nervous, nearly made him feel dirty if he could understand what that felt like. They'd likely know who Galaar was, his identity as Gal'buir and the Old One spread quick when he moved to Kamino to train future generations while off duty. He was an original Fett Clone. One that was preserved in carbonite for 900 years.

They aren't vod, they're a whole different culture, a whole different society. They are most certainly not your brothers, they have their own... Uuuh... Sisters. They can earn my trust.

Meanwhile his strill, a large, grey Mandaloran hunting dog with saggy skin, six legs and wide set powerful weasel jaw stared at the females and gave an odd chirping noise and intelligent, curious stare.

"Su'cuy Gar, shinies. Glad you can join the party. Wouldn't want the ladies to miss seeing how a Mando does his work and my handsome set of armor as I wade through the battlefield and flaunt my deviances to the Sith Force."

"Kage, ner'vod, get us as close to the Coorindator as you can and then jump out with us. You're good with computers as I call, so maybe you can find more than Calico's HoloNET browser history, eh?"

@[member="T:N1:LDR"] @[member="Kage CC-743"]

"All due respect, sir and ma'am, but ladies don't go to war." Lefty pointed out, grinning behind her helmet. Scythe joined in. "They sit at home and...wash dishes." She finished lamely, while Lefty laughed. Scythe's helmet swung around to glower at the other Dread Sister.
"Oi! Can it, both of you." Bluejay barked, glaring them both into submission.
"Yes ma'am." Scythe muttered.
"Wouldn't dream of - "
"Lefty..." Bluejay switched over to a private channel. "If you do not stop mouthing off now I swear you'll be on 'fresher detail from now 'till the middle of next year."
"Right." Lefty muttered, but couldn't help a quick grin sliding across her helmeted face.
Bluejay muttered a few choice words. "Apologies, sir." She said stiffly as she turned back to Galaar. Of course, the ill-timed bickering is a side effect of working with others. She reflected sadly.

@[member="Galaar CC-252"] @[member="Kage CC-743"]

Galaar Tal'Verda

The gunships neared the ground and Galaar listened to the females argue amongst each other for a brief moment. He couldn't help but grin. He really couldn't, luckily it was hidden under his helmet.

"Don't call me sir, I'm just your average Fett Mando Clone who likes to huff spice, drink, train my strill, and shoot things. I know absolutely nothing about leading an Army. Is'ika and Ca'ika just put me in charge for now..."

The worst part was that his voice was deathly serious behind that T-Shape visor and he gave utterly no body movements to suggest otherwise in the thick set, archaic but retrofitted, Katarn rig that adorned his body. He turned and noted the White jobs about the ship and gave their Corporal whose armor tally read as CC-827 in his visor piece a brotherly nudge on the shoulder. "Good to have you with us, ner'vod, boots on the ground in a few minutes."

The gunship fluttered to the ground and began to rock from Sith AA fire. Oh this was going to be a fun day indeed.

@[member="T:N1:LDR"] @[member="CC-827 Tauranov"] @[member="Kage CC-743"]

Scythe did a double take when Galaar spoke, but Bluejay matched the other Fett clone's serious tone. "Well, it's a good thing we're self-directing then, average Fett Mando Clone." Bluejay heard Lefty draw in a breath to say something, think better of it, and close her mouth with a slight click of connecting teeth.

Wise choice. Bluejay thought, but said nothing.

As the gunship began to take AA rounds, Bluejay's right hand dropped to rest on one of her blaster pistols. She glanced at Scythe and Lefty. It would be their first taste of real combat - none of the simulation poodoo this time. They'd handle it. They rather had to.

@[member="Galaar CC-252"] @[member="CC-827 Tauranov"] @[member="Kage CC-743"]

Kage frowns deeply. "I assume you lot can feel the fire. Hang on then, we gotta get close." He pushes the joystick forward. The LAAT dives almost straight down, soaring right for the gun batteries. Dive right in, let them think they got me, then drop. The gunship continues it's nose dive right for the batteries, then Kage flicks a switch. The entire ship goes dead, instantly plummeting down. No lights were on, no engines, nothing. But Kage remains calm, a hand on the switch. Around fifty feet from the ground and well under the AA turret fire he flicks the switch. The Gunship instantly turns on and rockets forward, right between the turrets.

"Clear of the guns, targets in site. Keep steady, we're jumping."

CC-325 sat in silence opposite his squad mates in the transport, sharpening his knives against each other. The only sound that came from his was the soft metallic ringing of steel on steel, and the click each time one knife met the end of the other. His sidearm sat in it's holster, still set to kill. He'd set it to stun eventually, but he wasn't by any means going out undefended. Eventually looking up, he eyed the two other men through his visor, waiting for the jump. Just as he thought about it, the transport lurched forward, then down.

"Clear of the guns, targets in site. Keep steady, we're jumping."

At the pilot's words, the Staff Sergeant got up from his seat and readied himself.

@[member="Kage CC-743"] @[member="Galaar CC-252"] @[member="CC-827 Tauranov"] @[member="T:N1:LDR"]

CC-827 Tauranov

C
"Glad to be aboard this bo-" he stopped as the gunship started to plummet following the statement about a fire. Tau was thrown forwards, torso hitting another private until he was wrenched back by his hand keeping an iron-like grip on a bar near to where he was originally stood. He knew stability bars were there for a reason. As the ship levelled out, rather suddenly, he watched as most of the privates fell to the floor; their knees crumpling under the instant change in direction. He almost did himself, were it not for the bar and his back being leant against the wall. "The kark was that?!" He shouted.

@[member="Kage CC-743"] @T:N1:LDR @Galaar CC-252 @[member="CC-325 Sawtooth"]

Bluejay stiffened when the LAAT's lights blinked off, and she was thrown forward, just kept in place by the restraint as the gunship plummeted, then jolted forward. Relief made her release a breath she didn't know she'd been holding as she reoriented herself. "Neat." She said to nobody in particular. Wish I'd thought of that a few years ago. She thought, one corner of her lip twitching under the helmet. It would have been most useful.

Scythe and Lefty nearly lost their footing as well, staggering several steps before they grabbed on to a restraining bar and saved themselves from doing a most unprofessional face-plant on the floor of the LAAT.

@[member="CC-827 Tauranov"] @[member="CC-325 Sawtooth"] @[member="Kage CC-743"] @[member="Galaar CC-252"]

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar remained perfectly calm as the ship plummeted, or at least seemed so. In all realty he was about ready to start yelling in that helmet. But he had to play the part of the fearless, powerful buir for his new sons such as Sawtooth and Tauranov. He managed to stay entirely upright as the ship leveled out; courtesy of Commando training. That didn't matter though. The doors slid up and it was time to move to the front of the door. His strill at heels. Making it obvious that he'd be the first out as he drew his Deecee from chest webbing and armed it.

The sound of Calpyso music would suddenly fill the comms as Galaar switched a channel in. It was faint enough to talk over but loud enough to be heard. He loved music when he fought and hoped to instill that to his charges too. It seemed good for morale.

"Alright ad'ika. Lets tear these Sith a new one and teach them not to mess with Clones and Mandos! Oya!"

As soon as he said Oya the strill next to him began to bounce and whimper, the word meant hunt in Mando, and it obviously understood that. Lor'ika was ready to hunt.

@[member="CC-325 Sawtooth"] @[member="Kage CC-743"] @[member="T:N1:LDR"] @[member="CC-827 Tauranov"]

The pilot continues the low flying right to the drop zone. Then he reaches up, flicking another switch. Both side doors open up wide. He himself unstrapped from his own seat. Well, seems I'm going to have to leap myself then.. He pops up beside Galaar. "Ships on auto, time to jump would be now. Ship's about to go straight up and right to the top of the tower. Wonderful new tech they got theses days.." He looks to the other clones, then stays quiet, moving behind the 'commander.' He thumbs his pistol hilt then.

Man I hate being on the ground..

Bluejay matched Galaar stride-for-stride for a couple steps before dropping back and letting him take the lead. Only one of her sidearms were set to stun, with the other set to kill, but safely holstered - she could draw, switch off the safety, and start firing within the space of no more than two seconds - with the other set to stun and ready to blast anything that tried to attack them.

Scythe, unlike Bluejay, preferred an assault rifle, which she held ready. And on stun. Lefty opted for the standard blaster carbine - basically a more modern version of the Clone Wars DC-15S. Both clones knew how to use them - and use them efficiently.

@[member="Kage CC-743"] @[member="Galaar CC-252"] @CC-325 Sawtooth @CC-827 Tauranov

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar lunged from the dropship. It wasn't a long jump but it shook the joints. It wasn't long thought that they came under fire by Civvy forces, Toongs wielding rifles and Sith arms came rushing at them. They fought sloppy and were obviously untrained for the most part it was lower grade Sith tech.

Scattered amongst the slave force were troopers here and there wielding repeaters. The violent weapons tore at the area with ease and in the distance the sounds of combat could now be heard clearly across the area as other squads of clones landed.

Galaar took point, his repeater firing off stun bursts as his strill snaked through the crowd and could be seen mauling a Sith before it knew what hit it.

"Troops! Span out and don't sit still, move toward the Control Tower!"

@[member="Kage CC-743"] @[member="CC-827 Tauranov"] @[member="CC-325 Sawtooth"] @[member="T:N1:LDR"]

Kage leaps his way out short after. He hits the ground and rolls to cover, hanging there for a moment or two. Laser fire singes off the misshapen metal he was hiding behind, but he pops around, shooting three times quick. One target gets hit and drops, stunned silent. Well, at least I won't be in the way here.. He pops around again, firing two quick shots before rolling to new cover. Keep moving and get to the tower. Wonderful idea.
"Lets be quick yeah? I hate being on the ground.."

@CC-827 Tauranovhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/3348-cc-827-tauranov/ @CC-325 Sawtooth @T:N1:LDR @Galaar CC-252

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom