Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Ballad of a Disgusting Murderous Lowlife (Character Reintro)

1.1.jpg

The Ballad of a Disgusting Murderous Lowlife
Part I: The Death of a Saint, and the callous nature of a social outcast.

Pierce released the limp corpse of the being, letting it fall to the ground with a large thud. The being, like most who had fallen victim, had simply been at the wrong place at the wrong time, and unfortunately this alien just so happened to bump into pierce when he was in a rough mood. That being said, Pierce was always in a rough mood.

Pierce silently wiped his hands on the backs of his trousers behind the armor plating, and nonchalantly wiped the aliens saliva from his visor. The poor thing was trying to hard to get away, yelling and screaming and pulling, but it was all in vein, nobody could here it struggling over the noise of club music coming from within the club just across the street.

Pierce knelt down, rolling the being just out of view of the dim lighting of the ally before standing up and turning away. He made his way out of the ally, moving quietly around the corner and walking at a slow pace away from the scene. It wasn't long before Pierce came upon more low-key bar and slipped through the doors to escape the steady rain beginning to come down in the city.

"Seat yourself, I'll send a droid over with a menu for you."

He slipped quietly into a booth at the far corner and looked out at the other patrons sitting around the sparsely populated bar. After being sure that he wasn't followed, and determining no one there to be a threat, he carefully slid off his beskar helmet and placed it on the table with a metallic cling. As Pierce looked up, he seen the outdated protocol droid shuffling over with the menu, stopping just shy of the booth.

"Here you go." The droid lightly placed the menu onto the table and then straightened up to face Pierce. "Can I start you off with something to drink?"

"Yeah, something that'll get me buzzed."

"Of Course." The droid nodded lightly and turned away, shuffling back towards the bar.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom