Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Avilok / We All Love Power

Mauda

The Avilok. Power, unhindered
Link to Faction: hhh

Let's take a scenario many Jedi are familiar with. You're meandering around your academy or just generally in the vicinity of a Master. Curiosity plagues your mind and you want to learn, so you stroll up to this Master and pop the question;

"I want to study Palpatine's journal"

To which this Master responds with those godawful words.

"That's restricted knowledge :)"

The phrase Restricted Knowledge is quite possibly the most dreadful pair of words I've ever heard uttered. So much so, I'd be more inclined to slaughter the man who said it, than I would be inclined to kill [member="Marina DeVoe"] for calling me a Sith. And that's quite a tremendous standard.

Knowledge is Power. And to have Knowledge Restricted, is to restrict ones power. This is understandable in either Jedi or Sith. For the Jedi, their arrogance extends to patronising the lower class. A Padawan just demonstrated superior tactical knowledge? Silence the lad. For the Sith, they just don't want to die. We all know how it works with them. If you become powerful enough, you kill your Master. So keep them low-key strong for as long as possible.

But rest assured there's a new collective. Neither Jedi nor Sith, although inherently Dark Side in nature. We're The Avilok. And if you dare mention "Restricted knowledge" within our academy, you won't live to explain why it's restricted. We do not restrict knowledge, we do not restrict power. To understand the great mystery, you must study all its aspects. Understand the Force. Study everything, and become the greatest generation of Force Users the Galaxy has ever seen.

TL;DR

The Avilok are a new Force Collective with a Nihilist, liberal philosophy. A student is permitted and taught anything and everything known. There are no restrictions. The training is brutal and extensive. We strive to produce the most powerful generation of Force Users by allowing the use and education of whatever is desired. There were Men of millennia past who could use the Force to collapse a Star. Those days need not be over.

Mauda

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

Head on over to the Faction and join :)

I'll do an introductory training thread soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom