Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction The Auction for things!

[member="Agamemnon"] [member="Darth Banshee"] [member="Caspian Rekali"]

A pair of stern eyes made a cursory glance over the words 'Holocron of Darth Bane', and suddenly the urge to get something as far away from potential Sith Lords - while the One Sith faltered and fell - took root inside of her. So, with much frigidity, she sent a message to the Mandalorian that had once gifted her armor and other such neat equipment when she was younger. It was short, it was most certainly not sweet, but it got the point across.

I will kill any one, single, person you want dead. Or you can have three favors.

But I want Bane's holocron.

-L. Kuhn of Clan Jendri.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Bane's Holocron lot because something something stirring something something receptacle.

Bid: one personalized suit of M1-01 powered armor and a license to produce the P2-CA1 weapon system.
[member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Darth Banshee"] [member="Lisette Kuhn"] [member="Caspian Rekali"]

Lisette Kuhn said:
[member="Agamemnon"] [member="Darth Banshee"] [member="Caspian Rekali"]

A pair of stern eyes made a cursory glance over the words 'Holocron of Darth Bane', and suddenly the urge to get something as far away from potential Sith Lords - while the One Sith faltered and fell - took root inside of her. So, with much frigidity, she sent a message to the Mandalorian that had once gifted her armor and other such neat equipment when she was younger. It was short, it was most certainly not sweet, but it got the point across.

I will kill any one, single, person you want dead. Or you can have three favors.

But I want Bane's holocron.

-L. Kuhn of Clan Jendri.
AMzW09c.jpg

Raised Bid: ([member="Ra Vizsla"])

A private island, complete with a fully furnished Condo on Dubrillion. (For the happy couple)

A first edition of the unpublished fiction "Fifty Pounds of Beskar" by [member="Izevel Zambrano"] – featuring steamy scenes between [member="Zef Halo"] and [member="Vilaz Munin"]. (For the missus)

The boxer briefs of [member="Vrag"], framed.

Ten cases of Echoy'lan Black Ale.

A copy of Isley's, infamous, "Little Black Book." Autographed.

Grandma Verd's Deep Fried Nuna recipe.

A case of what could only be described as "purple drink."

------

Isley looked down just in time to see the little fuzz ball run by. He entertained the thought of "pussycats be running from the Iron Rod." before eyeing the recent bids. He laughed aloud.

Ra was quite the artist.

--- Load Earlier Messages ---

RaRaRa87: winkyface

PapaD'sNuts: Can't do that, need mah magic glove back winkyface

PapaD'sNuts: the kark

PapaD'sNuts: winkyface winkyface

PapaD'sNuts: dammit

PapaD'sNuts: ;)

PapaD'sNuts: HA

PapaD'sNuts: @PoorCountry91 - It's soccer ;) ([member="Zef Halo"])

---

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Draco Vereen"]
Same lot as before for Bane's Holocron
Bid: personalized suit of M1-01 powered armor, license to produce P2-CA1 weapon system, and, kark it, I'll toss in a copy of the plans for my gatling HVG. You'll have to look at my marketplace page under projects because on the phone and at work and can't link.

[member="Darth Banshee"] [member="Lisette Kuhn"] [member="Caspian Rekali"]

[member="Popo"] [member="Lisette Kuhn"] [member="Darth Banshee"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Titan Kryze"] [member="Agamemnon"]

Lot B: The Holocron of Darth Bane

Lot D: Naast'Beskad

Lot A: Dark Holocron

Saran Drast said:
Lot B: The Holocron of Darth Bane

Caspian Rekali said:
1 x Rekali Witchsword
1 x Pair of Sentinel Dueling Gloves
Enough Witchmaster Tigerhide for a personal crafting project.
4 S-Thread Boosters
A free lesson on the creation of light side variant Watchers.
A Contract from Clan Rekali.
1 Personal Favor to be collected upon owner request from Clan Rekali.
Lot C: The Holocron of Darth Vectivus
No bid currently meets minimum accepted price.

Lot D: Naast'beskad

Titan Kryze said:
3 Redundance class corvettes. A contract from Clan Kryze Shipyards, for any of our products. 2x Squadron of Starbird Class Heavy Interceptors. 3 favors and 50K credits. One free CKS product at anytime, just use coupon code 5636382. (Valid through December 32)
Lot E: TA5 Lightsaber Droid*
*Light weapon scarring.

Aerin The Lost said:
two ULR-model-1s custom paint of auctioneer's choice
Lot F: Gauntlet of Hod Ha'ran

Isley Verd said:
A private island, complete with a fully furnished Condo on Dubrillion. (For the happy couple)
A first edition of the unpublished fiction "Fifty Pounds of Beskar" by Izevel Zambrano – featuring steamy scenes between Zef Halo and Vilaz Munin. (For the missus)
The boxer briefs of Vrag, framed.
Ten cases of Echoy'lan Black Ale.
A copy of Isley's, infamous, "Little Black Book." Autographed.
Grandma Verd's Deep Fried Nuna recipe.
A case of what could only be described as "purple drink."
Current leading bids. Next update will be Saturday 13th, noonish. Its barter so I know folks are kinda in the dark about what stuff is leading what.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Draco Vereen"]
Lot whatever. The bane one.

Bid: wipe the slate clean and start over, here.

A full squad of M1-01 powered armor with priority replacement contract, lifetime pass to the Wheel, 5% stock options in the Wheel, a favor (no tongue), and... Lessee... Lifetime subscription to Play Hutt... And... Hmm... Yeah, why not. Schematics for the gatling HVG.

[member="Darth Banshee"] [member="Lisette Kuhn"] [member="Caspian Rekali"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom