Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction The Auction for things!

Auction is Anonymous. Only the previous bids will be readily available unless otherwise noted by the Bidder.

This auction is Barter Only. No credits. Please include LINKS to what you are bidding.

Please Tag everybody else bidding on the same lot as you.
Please post only total bids, don't just say "In addition to Previous bid."

Example
Lot A: The Holocron of Ned Stark

Bid: 100 Super Battle Droids

The Lots for the Auction for things I found in this Box is below.

Lot A: Dark Holocron
Bought Here

Lot B: The Holocron of Darth Bane
Found Here

Lot C: The Holocron of Darth Vectivus
Bought Here

Lot D: Naast'beskad

Lot E: TA5 Lightsaber Droid*
*Light weapon scarring.

Lot F: Gauntlet of Hod Ha'ran

Auction ends Sunday August 14th at 00:00

Lot F: The Gauntlet of Hod Ha'ran

Bid: Ten Cases of Echoy'lan Black Ale.

([member="Ra Vizsla"])

-----

The Warmaster eyed the auction with a lofted brow before shooting his dear friend, [member="Draco Vereen"], a message:

Bruh.

Saran sighed as she listened to the readout on the auction. Sith holocrons just on sale. Hmm. There were some bids on certain ones, but none on the Dark holocron. She wasn't sure what was on it, but it certainly was something best kept out of the wrong hands. She'd have to decide where would be a good place to keep it locked away. Hmm. A thought for later.

Besides, she had some junk left over from her GLC days. Maybe she could use that.

Lot A: Dark Holocron

1 crate of ECHO SBX-1 Scatterblast rifles

Raised Bid: 1,000 Dantooine Plains Turkeys
1 Sabacc Deck Collector's Edition Signed By Ra
1 Tastefully Partially Nude Painting of Ra Signed By Ra | PG-13
1 Tastefully Partially Nude Balved Sculpture of Ra Signed On The Base By Ra | PG-13
1 Tastefully Partially Nude Balved Sculpture of Ra Laughing As He Pats Fully Clothed Warmaster Isley Verd On The Back (Signed By Ra) | PG-13

([member="Isley Verd"])
----

On the Warmaster's holoscreen, a new notification popped up.

Ra Vizsla has joined this server.

New Incoming Message!

RaRaRa87: Bruh.

The Warmaster would look up and across the room as a large Mand'alor could be seen hunched over a small terminal on a stool, green eyes already fixated in a glare on Isley.

Nick Sept

Worst Ghost in the Galaxy
An untraced address pinged on the screen.

[member="Agamemnon"]

Lot C: Holocron of Darth Vectivus

Bid: Location and Intelligence records on Primeval Cult Remnants, and a data crystal detailing internal memos between Patricia Susan Garter and the Spaarti creations facility on Cartao.

Raised Bid: ([member="Ra Vizsla"])

A private island, complete with a fully furnished Condo on Dubrillion. (For the happy couple)

A first edition of the unpublished fiction "Fifty Pounds of Beskar" by [member="Izevel Zambrano"] – featuring steamy scenes between [member="Zef Halo"] and [member="Vilaz Munin"]. (For the missus)

The boxer briefs of [member="Vrag"], framed.

Ten cases of Echoy'lan Black Ale.

------

Ding!

The Warmaster looked down upon his datapad, noticing that the Mand'alor himself had joined the chat. A chuckle escaped him. Meeting Ra's gaze, Isley gave the glaring man a wink.

PapaD'sNuts: That painting makes me think you want some chocolate in your milk.

1 Tastefully Partially Nude Balved Sculpture of Ra Signed On The Base By Ra | PG-13
1 Tastefully Partially Nude Balved Sculpture of Ra Laughing As He Pats Fully Clothed Warmaster Isley Verd On The Back (Signed By Ra) | PG-13
1 Tournament of the Gods Mix-Tape by Tsavong Kraal Including Bonus Track "He Ain't Faithful" by the Isley's Four Side Chicks quartet.
1 Csia Chess Set, repainted with Mandalorian Clans colors, said to be the board used between Isley Verd and Ra Vizsla during their negotiations. The King pieces have been replaced and resculpted as Mandalore the Ultimate and Mandalore the Indomitable.
1 Contract for 12 months of Mining in Kapruni free of charge with option to extend for 15% discount.

([member="Isley Verd"])
----

Mand'alor began furiously typing on his own terminal.

PapaD'sNuts: That painting makes me think you want some chocolate in your milk.

RaRaRa87: asdjhasdsadjhsadjh

RaRaRa87: sorry, cat

RaRaRa87: i thought u were on vacation

RaRaRa87: you know you wanna let me have the bid lol winkyface winkyface

RaRaRa87: how do i make the little winky faces on this thing

RaRaRa87: its not working

When the Warmaster would next look up, he could see the Mandalorian leader across the room calling for one of the Auction's administrators for help on what appeared to be a technical issue with his terminal.

A cat ran by Isley's own terminal, meowing for food and disappearing into the distance.

1 Tournament of the Gods Mix-Tape by Tsavong Kraal Including Bonus Track "He Ain't Faithful" by the Isley's Four Side Chicks quartet.
1 Csia Chess Set, repainted with Mandalorian Clans colors, said to be the board used between Isley Verd and Ra Vizsla during their negotiations. The King pieces have been replaced and resculpted as Mandalore the Ultimate and Mandalore the Indomitable.
1 Contract for 12 months of Mining in Kapruni free of charge with option to extend for 15% discount.

1 Custom Painting of the Creatio' de Mand'alor Ra Signed by Ra
OMh3qom.jpg

([member="Isley Verd"] [member="Zef Halo"])
----

RaRaRa87: i think my terminal is broke
RaRaRa87: who is linking me to soccer
RaRaRa87: what did zef link me
RaRaRa87: is that soccer?
RaRaRa87: i think its soccer
RaRaRa87: winkyface

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom