Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'The Areta' OOC (Commission Us Here / Crew Chat / Misc. Information)

Lyla Quinn

24 Karats Of Rose-Gold Trouble
Heyyy, there she is! Welcome to the party, [member=Farishta]! We're not the quickest bunch of posters (mostly my fault), we've all got busy offline lives, so hopefully the pace will be easy enough to keep up with. :) Glad to have you aboard!! <3 Let me know if you need a summary or explanations or anything. We do have a small Discord server we use for OOC chatter and shenanigans, just poke me if you'd like to join (this goes for anyone else interested, too!).

That said, working on a post for everyone else today, should be up later tonight! Edit: Make that tomorrow night, apparently my brain is elsewhere tonight! [member=Maur], happy you jumped in! <3 Looks like [member=Ghorua the Shark] is out of commission for a little while, so I'm gonna (gently) stash him in the cargo hold for the time being until he's able to write again, if he's still interested. I'd avoid any direct dialogue with him until he's active again. :)

Looks like we've still got [member="Tin'tinag"] and [member=Aryn Teth], thanks for hangin' around, we'll get you guys aboard as quickly as we can so we can get to the good stuff. ^_^ [member=Saoirse Flynn], I know you're playing some serious catch-up with posts right now, so if you can't get to us before we take off, just pick up your next post hiding out on-board somewhere. :) (Anywhere but the Captain's Cabin unless you wanna be actual dinner for the Blackstalker. :p) The rest o' ya scoundrels, keep rollin', we're getting there!

Lyla Quinn

Hey there, [member="Zef Jalba"]! You're good, man, we're in the Open RP threads for a reason, welcome aboard! <3 Looks like I have some reading to do later once I can get to my computer, can't wait to see what you guys have posted. :)

Lyla Quinn

Final boarding call for Current Thread: Never A Dull Moment!

We'll be taking off sometime 3/5/2018 in the evening (if I can manage it; if you don't see a notice here or a post from me by then feel free to sneak one in) and will be closed for new passengers during the flight. I'll open things back up when we land.

Passenger Spots Still Open: 2
Currently Serving: [member=Aryn Teth] and [member=Dewbacca] (traveling incognito); [member=Ghorua the Shark] (traveling incognito, on LOA OOC); [member=Kip Ridel] (future crew member, first meeting); [member=Tin'tinag] (passenger); [member=Saoirse Flynn] (stowaway); [member=Maur] (future crew member {if she still wants to be}); [member=Zef Jalba] (stowaway); [member=Farishta] (stowaway)
(if I left anyone out please fire me)

I'll be posting something to wrap things up on the ground for those of you still waiting to board / talk. Apologies I won't be able to have a back-and-forth with some of you before we hit the skies, but I think four pages on the ground is plenty and some of my crew is itchin' to get in the air (don't want an OOC mutiny, now, do we? :p). We can pick things back up IC once we're in the sky and have our dialogue there! I'll try not to steamroll you guys in my 'Everyone Get The Feth Aboard, Plz, Right Naow' post.

For the stragglers who can't get their boarding posts in before then (lookin' at you, Farishta!), just pick back up in the air with us like you made it aboard, whether you're stowing away or were actually invited. <3

Questions? PM me or drop them here! Looking forward to finally taking off. Got a Firefly-themed family-style dinner coming up before all hell breaks loose with our mysterious cargo, so bear with us. I promise, you won't be too bored!

| [member=Meira] | [member=Irma Olanthe] | [member=Fidelis] |

Lyla Quinn

Sorry for the wait, people. On top of illness (seriously, anyone else suffer from migraines? You'll know my pain), we've had a few key crew members take an extended LOA because of offline lives (Irma and Fidelis), so I've been trying to work out how to continue without them and not displace everyone's conversations. Gonna try to work something up that'll satisfy everyone this weekend. Appreciate your patience, as always. <3

| [member=Kip Ridel] | [member=Zef Jalba] | [member=Farishta] | [member=Aryn Teth] | [member=Dewbacca] | [member=Saoirse Flynn] | [member=Tin'tinag] | [member=Maur] | [member=Meira] |​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom