Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'The Areta' OOC (Commission Us Here / Crew Chat / Misc. Information)

Lyla Quinn

24 Karats Of Rose-Gold Trouble
sgMiJaP.png

Vessel Model: YZ-775
Name of Ship: 'The Areta'
Max Number of Crew and Passengers: Crew, 10. Passengers, 6.

Methods of Payment Accepted: Preferred, credits. Will accept most forms of valued goods or produce if credits are unavailable. Allows work-for-passage as well.
Standard Transport Rate (negotiable): 10,000c

Restrictions / / Other Information: The Areta is a free and independent agent unaffiliated with any organizations or factions and we prefer to remain that way. We will transport or haul cargo for anyone and everyone. That said, we reserve the right to refuse service if we feel we can't accommodate you; will provide other options for your convenience if needed.

Crew Manifest / / Positions:
[] Captain, Lyla Quinn.
[] Pilot, Open.
[] Medic, Open.
[] Mechanic, Open.
[] First Mate, Open.
[] Crew, Kip Ridel.
[] Crew, Open.
[] Crew, Open.
[] Crew, Open.
[] Crew, Open.
[] Crew, Open.
[] Crew, Open.

[Note: Aside from the Captain, the rest of these positions are not set in stone and can be easily altered, re imagined or reevaluated.]

Animal Companion: Sinya | Female | Species - Blackstalker | Bonded with Quinn | Aggressive, protective, only answers to Quinn |

Current Conditions:

• Hiring [See roster for open positions; contact with questions]
  • Open for Work
  • Open for Passengers

Looking to travel the stars in style and comfort with every luxury available to you? Are you partial to silken sheets, spacious beds, twenty-four hour room service, private observation decks and servants to tend to your every need during your flight? If you are...

...beat it, we don't have that fancy crap here. Try 'The Crystalline Starventure' three platforms over.

If you want to get quickly from Point A to Point B for a reasonable price with no questions asked, we're your ship. We'll haul whoever, whatever, wherever whenever. Bunks are always clean, hot (but not necessarily tasty) basic meals available, passenger privacy is our thing. Contact if interested.

A4Gi1bZ.png

++ The Areta OOC | Information Thread ++
[Status] ALWAYS OPEN

---

+ Never A Dull Moment +
[Type] - Public
[Status] - SCRAPPED; UNFINISHED; CLOSED

---

+ New Thread +
[Type] -
[Status] -

Last edited:

Lyla Quinn

Post up, fam. Got a plan as always. [member='Meira'] , [member='Irma Olanthe'] , feel free to stick together or go your own ways once your supply runs are done. <3 [member='Fidelis'] , I'll get us rollin' on the cargo loading in my next post.

Lyla Quinn

[member="Aryn Teth"] , welcome aboard! We'll get you where you need to go, whatever trouble we definitely encounter on the way. :p

[member="Aeveri Proudmoore"] , I am so down for this! Bet my crew is itching for a good tango, we'll have to plot once our thread is done. :D

And yes, [member="Veera"] can totally join up. Just roll through IC here if you're ready! If not, we can plan a separate thread.

Lyla Quinn

IC post up, apologies for the wait, had to stuff a lot into one post. :p It looks like we've got a few passengers on their way, as well as some new crew! Will be waiting for everyone. Once we're all aboard, we'll head out, and the chaos-- er, I mean the relaxing flight to all your destinations will begin.

[member="Irma Olanthe"] , [member="Meira"] , you two are free to post however rapidly you'd like since you're on your own little side mission for at least a few posts.

Edit: [member="Kip Ridel"] , [member="Saul Ferasi"] , added you two to the crew roster, will change your position descriptions soon. <3

Lyla Quinn

Never too late for you, Miss [member="Yvana"] . Looks like we've got an open slot! How would you like to play this? :) Pre-arranged and awaiting your arrival, the 'Saw Your Add In The Paper And I'm Here' approach, or would you like to walk/run/jump/fall/trip/saunter/roll/backflip/fly in on the go and see what happens?

Lyla Quinn

[member=Maur] , I wish we did! We're pretty full as far as crew goes for the moment, and I'm still waiting on a few to arrive. Doesn't mean we can't work together down the line, though! :) And if a spot opens up on the crew, I'll be sure to come find you.

Also, I am SO sorry to everyone in the IC thread, I promise I haven't forgotten about you. I've been extremely ill, in fact today was the first day out of bed in a while, so I'm hoping I remain on the mend and can get back to writing soon! Thanks for all the patience. <3

[member=Saoirse Flynn] | [member=Irma Olanthe] | [member=Aryn Teth] | [member=Fidelis] | [member=Meira] | [member=Tin'tinag] | [member=Ghorua the Shark] | [member=Dewbacca] |[member=Kip Ridel] | [member=Saul Ferasi]​

[member="Irma Olanthe"] does this mean I have permission to stalk all the threads you're in? :p

Spitfire human, 300 lb mute Togorian, what could go wrong?

[member="Lyla Quinn"] Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of inserting myself into your OOC thread for a bit. I will withdraw to the black abyss of lurkdom now.

Lyla Quinn

No, I'm not dead, I've finally made it out of my bed and had a decent Christmas, but I know everyone is kind of tied up with their holiday plans still. Working on a post, should be up by Friday (provided things don't explode here again), but I don't expect replies or much activity until the New Year celebrations are over. <3 Hope everyone is having a chill, healthy holiday so far!

That said, if you're feeling things are too stale for you to continue or return to the IC thread, I totally understand, just shoot me a PM or drop a line here and let us know you're out for now. Thanks for your patience so far, guys. I've still got plans for a wild ride ahead, so stick around if you're curious!! <3

| [member=Saoirse Flynn] | [member=Irma Olanthe] | [member=Aryn Teth] | [member=Fidelis] | [member=Dewbacca] | [member=Saul Ferasi] | [member=Meira] | [member=Ghorua The Shark] | [member=Kip Ridel] | [member=Tin'tinag] |

And if I forgot to tag anyone, shame on me, someone spank me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom