Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Advancing of monsters. (Alchemy)

T'zanith looked as the Larger of the males came to [member="Damien Daemon"] and was suddenly put under. T'zanith was about to stand up when he saw what Damien was beginning to do and he decided against it, instead he looked deeper through the force at what he was doing and moved to be besides the more experienced man as he worked.
He had never heard of such alchemy, being used without any tools or assistance from equipment what soever. To say he was intrigued would be an understatement.

Matreya

(Post the image you want of them so I can incorporate it into my post.)

Damien was indeed skilled in Alchemy, and no longer utilized many of the traditional tools. If he did it would become a far more complete project, but he was doing as he saw Rave Merill do when she worked. She was considered the greatest Alchemist in history, so he sought to be like her in many ways.

He remembered the time she had simply touched a wooden table, and in seconds it was harder then Phrik. If the planet it was on exploded, Damien did not doubt it would survive and simply float through space.

As Damien worked, he felt the muscles tensing beneath the thickening skin. From this to, he drew more available cells. But he did not want to weaken the beasts physical capabilities, so the most he drew from was the blood: utilizing the white blood cells to strengthen the durability of its flesh.

This would cause the very weakness Damien had warned against, but doing the project with no other tools, he had to draw the live cells from somewhere so he did his best to keep to the weaknesses Erebos was expecting.

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Male
Female

T'zanith stared on for a few moments before his curiosity got the better of him. "Tell me why aren't you using alchemical tools for this? And how are you doing alchemy without those same tools?" He asked, curiosity burning in his expression as he lightly leaned a little forward to get a better look as he tunnel visioned his sight to be able to fully focus on what he was doing.

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Matreya

Damien chuckled, "Alchemy is not necessarily the use of all things scientific. In fact, it primarily is the use of the Force; to bend it to ones will and cause events to happen, that is Alchemy in its base stages. I am trying to do as I have seen Rave Merrill do, long before she passed. You may have heard of the woman. She was by far the best Alchemist to exist."

Continuing with the molding process, Damien felt a small rise in the skin. This soon gave way to several more, thus he had to pause and open his eyes, sort of shocked to find that spikes were beginning to grow from the back of the beast. Its tail had elongated quite a bit, with the spikes, and it seemed its color was darkening to murkiest of nights.

Raising a hand to touch the spikes, he began feeding the Force energies through it now. He yawned as he realized he was tiring, so he reached out to his Spirits and began draining them to provide energy for the exercising actions.

[member="Darth Erebos"]

T'zanith could see [member="Damien Daemon"] becoming tired and he wondered where the sudden strength came from as he renewed his efforts. T'znaith was a quick study, given who had been his master he had to be, He was beginning to get the gist of what Damien was doing at least the theory behind it. It would require expert use of force manipulation a skill T'zanith wasn't at Damien's level... yet. As well as a good base of understanding with fundamental alchemy, something T'zanith was beginning to gain. "As you said Alchemy is fundamentally and in essence the simple manipulation of a beings force energy to get the desired effect but Scientific knowledge does help a little doesn't it?" He then asked.

Matreya

Damien nodded, pausing his motions, "Perfectly said. While one may indeed have unlimited Force reserves, this doesn't make a perfect example of a Sith Spawn. Some beings attempt alchemy but only achieve a mirage of what they sought! This is due in part, for example, to the lack of understanding the anatomy of the subject. Science is a requirement for all Force relevance." Damien said before once more delving into the Tuk'ata's genetics.

As he worked, the spikes he was causing continued to rise at an easy going rate. Each branched off into its own deadly protrusion before ending at a sharp point. The tail continued to elongate until it became an impromptu weapon if ever the necessity arose. Before long however, Damien sensed the density of the flesh to be near the best he could achieve while attempting the same on multiple hounds.

If on a single entity, Damien could push all he had to make it the best. But for now, it would be enough to make them a deadly combo. Against an opponent of skill, they would each be able to attack and defeat such with luck.

[member="Darth Erebos"]

T'zanith's attention was solely on what [member="Damien Daemon"] and what he was doing and saying that he couldn't help but find Khanath's new form quite impressive and deadly as well. The new Tuk'ata would serve him quite well in the future with it's form like this. T'zanith had also memorized the movements and actions of Damien while he worked and would be able to replicate it if he had a knowledge of the subjects genetic structure and anatomy for the process to be viable.
He did however note he would need to strengthen his own force reserves to equal heights as Damien to even begin attempting it in the first place.

Matreya

Sensing the jist of what his fellow was thinking, Damien leaned back for a moment and spoke, "Though you have seen what happens, I am not sure you actually know how I did it. If you would like lessons, I may help with that. We will have to talk though. Also, I wouldn't worry about Force reserves. It is difficult to do a lot at one go normally, but as you get older its easier. I happen to have sped it up by amplifying my reserves through ingestion of Soup.

"Now, we will work on the other two. But my question is, do you want lessons?" Damien asked, "I can teach you as we work. But I will require payment!"

[member="Darth Erebos"]

T'zanith raised his eyebrow. "And what would that payment be?" He asked [member="Damien Daemon"] as he stood up and crossed his arms. The incessant demands for payment he was beginning to face for knowledge was getting tedious... at best. He would however listen to Damien since he was effectively the better of those he had faced in his pursuit of knowledge had brought him to.

Matreya

Damien knew he could rise, to flare his power until the windows rattled and the air vibrated. He could pull his lightsaber free of its confines against his hip, swing it in as if he was going to simply punch his opponent, but activate the blade at the last second to skewer Erebos...but he did not. Instead he grit his teeth, and exhaled in a hiss, "Taking a stance against the one whom is aiding you? Not intelligent!!

"If you will sit again, this need not progress further!" Damien practically snarled. The other was young, to young to realize what he had done was rude, and rudeness tended to bring out the demons in Damien.

"To what my requirements would be is simple. I will allow you a datacron with all my knowledge, and even work with you as you get used to the skills! However, in return, I will use a Rune of power to bind you to myself. It will be painful, and make you more prone to obeying - and respecting - myself. If I am in peril, you will know and feel an instant necessity to aid me. Yet the same will then be returned; if you are in danger I will feel the pull, and a need to help!" He said as he reclined again, the hound before him untouched for the moment, for he would continue when this matter was finished, "I will not be able to draw on your energy, nor make you do absolutely anything but you will feel compelled to do such!"

"You do not have to accept however. It is simply an offered exchange. If you feel it unappealing I will return to my current job." Damien said with a slight yawn, "It would be beneficial to us both though!"

(So all this would mean is your character is more likely to obey Damien. However, you are your own writer so you would choose what to listen to. The secondary thing as said would be a link between the two that would make the other come to their aid.)
[member="Darth Erebos"]

T'zanith didn't understand why [member="Damien Daemon"] had suddenly become hostile, all he had done was stand up and cross his arms. Yes his tone had belayed his slight displeasure of the situations turn but he had remained respectful to Damien despite this. Sitting down in a meditative posture he thought on what Damien had said to him, pondered it completely from all sides. "Can the bond be reversed?" He then said after a few minutes of silence, he wouldn't commit fully to this unless he really could understand it from both sides.
Next to him his Tuk'ata looked from one to the other, feeling the puzzlement of her master seemed to infect her with an inquisitive look.

Matreya

(Lol Erebos will never understand it. Damien is nuts. When Erebos stood up and crossed his arms, Damien found it defiant and rude. Lol)

"If I undo the process, yes. But the bind will be initiated by myself, with your essence the anchor. So either your death, or my own will, can undo it." Damien said, pleased to see the lad seat himself again, "It is a steep payment, but the benefits are grand! You will receive information found by Darth Sidious himself, and even those of the Knotters of Entrails!" He pushed himself forward again to rest elbows on his knees, clasping his hands to rest his head there.

[member="Darth Erebos"]

T'zanith had read enough of the sith lore available to him when he visited the archives of the sith temple on Coruscant, he knew who those were and one of them was someone whom he admired greatly. 'So either I die, he lifts it by choice or... he dies.' T'zanith thought as he moved one hand up to rub his chin. 'Now I have a choice here either I take this deal and I get to learn something from Darth Sidious himself ooor... I say no and stay unbound to anyone.... decisions, decisions.' He thought a slight smirk forming on his lips as he reached a decision on the conundrum that was before him.
"Deal, but I must admit the talk of essence as you put has me a bit uneasy." He said as he admitted to his one fear in the deal. Well that and how un...hinged [member="Damien Daemon"] seemed to be.

Matreya

Damien chuckled, "You fear the implications, yet you are willing to forge on. Admirable." He said. Then rising, he stepped over the hound and reached out to grip the young man.

Immediately a near unimaginable pain would course through his flesh. Damien was pumping his will and energies into his allies body, altering the DNA found on the genetic level. There was only a signal physical alteration, which was the Rune appearing on the mans chest. But the effects wouldn't cease instantly, instead it maintained for a moment as Erebos would feel himself being turned to Daemos' puppet.

After a long moment, Damien removed his hand and returned to his seat, "I will not force that which I wouldn't want done to myself. Just know that from now on, your true allegiance is with me, until one of our deaths! That means eternal death as well, for if my energy is simply moved to another body, you will continue to be bound. Only your death or my undoing of the Rune will remove it!"

[member="Darth Erebos"]

T'zanith simply raised an eyebrow as [member="Damien Daemon"] rose up and then suddenly he gripped him. Red Lightning burst out from below T'zanith as his instincts took over, the blinding pain shutting down his higher thought processes to allow him to remain conscious during the process. Once Damien let go of him, he fell down to his knees and coughed as one hand moved to his chest while the other held him up against the ground. His mind came back from it's retreat during this as he caught his breath and he began to listen to Damien as he spoke.
'Interesting that he didn't mention anything if I transfer out of my own body.' He thought as he rose up once more, taking a step back as he lost his balance and had to call upon the force to be able to fully stand. His body ached and he felt somehow wrong in his own skin, like he was wearing a glove that somehow was both too big and too tight at the same time.
Bowing his head slightly he spoke, his voice calm yet distant and apathetic in some manner. "So in short I might never loose it?" He said as he rubbed his chest a little, next to him his Tuk'ata was growling menacingly at Damien but with a simple look towards T'zanith, the Tuk'ata somehow seemed to die inside and began to give Damien the same expression as T'zanith.

Matreya

Damien shrugged, "I may in time undo the works. But it is a thing I require at the moment: to perfect the skill of binding the biological to myself." Once more though he reached out to the Tuk'ata he was working on, applying the Force and its uses once more. This time though he did not touch base on defensive ability, now he sought to will to reality pores along the bases of each paw.

Before long he was finished.

"I am tired now from so much, and do not wish to drain myself beyond necessity. Even my spirits weaken." He said, "We will pick it up again tomorrow same place and time!"

(Sorry, waiting to see if Damien gets the Master rank like I am hoping. Plus by this point he has actually done quite a bit so. Just throw up another quick thread returning to the room! Also it will look good in the eventual submission to have more than one dev thread.)

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom