Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Advancing of monsters. (Alchemy)

6IlgTuI.jpg
T'zanith sat on one of the pedestals for the large statues with his Tuk'ata nestled around him, Khanath the largest of the Tuk'ata sat vigilant next to T'zanith while the other two lay against one another in front of him. In his hands was an old tome on Alchemy which he was reading through, a bit slow given that he was barely fluent in the sith language and he was also pouring some force energy into the tome so he could see it properly as his sight relied on the force.
A low growl came from Khanath caused Dilsyam, the female of the trio, and Grarad to raise their heads up and look towards what had caused their largest sibling to growl. A sith lord walked passed the group and a slight click of T'zanith's tongue caused the Tuk'ata to lower their head down again as it was a signal from their master that they should stand by until he'd order them otherwise. He had shared a telepathic link with the Tuk'ata from the day they were born, he had killed their mother and made them imprint on him as they opened their eyes, from that moment they had shared the telepathic link with one another.
Granted the link was primitive and only vague images and intends were shared but it had sped up the time T'zanith had needed to train them to the degree they were trained at this moment. Simple clicks of the tongue, gestures and waves of the hand, movements of the head, these were the commands he had imprinted on them and they were nothing if not subtle and would allow him to initiate an attack without his enemy even knowing what had hit him.
The reason he was in the temple of pain was simple, as impressive as the tuk'ata were he knew he could make them better, stronger, faster, tougher and possibly able to use a force ability if everything went well but first he'd need experience or at least someone much more experienced than him to both teach him and help him improve his tuk'ata.
He was dressed in simple Sith acolyte robes, his hood over his head as he poured over the tome, devouring the knowledge it held within. Unfortunately he was only at the chapter of imbuing items with with the force to strengthen them or make trinkets to strengthen his own abilities something he was already experienced with but it was a good knowledge to build upon.
Most of the acolytes avoided T'zanith as the tuk'ata glanced at them like they were food, by the order of their master, he didn't want to be disturbed by those of lesser knowledge he only wanted to meet those that could increase his knowledge of alchemy. "Come now Khanath, Dilsyam, Grarad, relax... go get some food for us will you." He then said and all three Tuk'ata stood up, a little lazily, Khanath took a datapad into his mouth that T'zanith had put instructions into and Grarad picked up an empty satchel to put the food stuffs into. Then T'zantih watched them walk away, their tails slowly swaying with each of their steps as they left their masters side, Dilsyam did so rather reluctantly as she was the most attached and protective of T'zanith out of her brothers.
Standing up he stretched a little and placed the tome into a satchel at his side and decided to stretch his legs a little as he walked around the hall. With his head directed upwards as he looked over the intricate statues that adorned the Great hall. His focus was so preoccupied away from were he was walking he didn't notice anything before he bumped into someone. "Oh excuse me I wasn't looking were I was going." He apologized, as manners didn't cost a thing, preemptively as he looked at the man he had bumped into.

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Matreya

Stumbling backwards, Damien nodded, accepting the apology - respect and courtesy were hard to come by. Especially amongst the Sith. Looking at the youth, he nodded then looked down at the Tuk'ata with a calm serenity. Reaching out a hand to sniff, he spoke, "/Hello, I am no enemy. No need to growl!/" Using the Sith language to communicate with the beasts as he had long ago read would allow them to understand him.

He then rose back to his feet and looked once again at their master, a sort of new found respect for the young man evident in his gaze, "Its perfectly fine. I wasn't watching either." Then with a gesture to the hounds he continued, "Beautiful specimen of Tuk'ata. Where did you find them, and how did you tame them so incredibly?"

[member="Darth Erebos"]

T'zanith smiled at [member="Damien Daemon"] when he realized he wouldn't reprimand him for carelessly bumping into him. When asked about the Tuk'ata, that had come back right as T'zanith had bumped into Damien, T'zanith's expression filled with pride as he placed his hand on top of Khanath's head. "I found them on Korriban and was the first sight they saw when they were born and they imprinted on me, I also share a telepathic link with them due to the imprinting, which has made all the lessons I've taken from the beast masters of the sith that much easier to teach them." He answered before leaning down and taking the bag that Grarad held in his mouth and took out a few treats for them, letting the Tuk'ata eat while he spoke with Damien. "What brings you to the temple?" he then asked out of curiosity.

Matreya

"As far as I am aware, I am to be a teacher. If Lord Bane ever contacts me about it." Damien said with a chuckle, "So every now and again I stop by to check up on the place. Even though I left the Empire a while ago, I am still Sith."

It made him feel a little better about himself when he came here. He possessed some of the most important information about biological alchemy. Sidious' work, and that of the Knotters of Entrails. Both of which were top tier, and not something he would give up. But that did not mean he couldn't teach to others.

[member="Darth Erebos"]

"A teacher hmm?" T'zantih said a small hint of a smirk forming on his lips, his left hand slung over his chest and his right's elbow resting on it the hand gripping his chin. "I happen to be here in the capacaty of a student, I've learned the basics of amulet making but as I've found that is the easier of the Alchemical practices. I'm looking for a teacher to teach me about the manipulation of biology, to strengthen my Tuk'ata so I can take them into battle one day." T'zantih said though he was lying a little about the reason, he didn't want these to die but to be the first of a new breed of Tuk'ata under his command.
T'zanith moved his hand from his chin towards [member="Damien Daemon"] as he spoke again. "I don't suppose you are a skilled alchemist in the.." He chuckled a little as he remembered what he had heard one of the troopers call it. "Making of monsters." He said his smirk changing to a grin.
His Tuk'ata began to circle the two of them to keep others at bay and give them their privacy as they spoke.

Matreya

Damien contemplated the young man, his urge to read the mans intent a powerful one. Yet he did not, for he did not wish to be disrespectful. Rubbing his chin thoughtfully...

"I do indeed know about the practices of biological alchemy." Damien said, "I am guessing the next question is: will I aid you? I have to say, I think I will. However, you must not lie, nor contort your intentions any longer.

"Also, if there ever comes a time where I will need help, I will ask and will then expect a return aid." He finally removed his hand from his chin, "Is this acceptable?"

[member="Darth Erebos"]

T'zanith gave the man a look that denounced he was sorry for lying before he extended his hand in a handshaking gesture. "Zhol buti jri amgavsadne spresti nuyak dolega." He said with a smile before he admited he wished to create a new stronger breed of Tuk'ata through his own three as the prime starting point. [member="Damien Daemon"] was an easy man to talk to and like for T'zanith as not many of the other sith were courteous or had manners for that matter, too cought up in their own power it seemed.

Sith language Translation:
Zhol buti jri amgavsadne spresti nuyak dolega «It is an acceptable deal my friend»

Matreya

Damien shook the offered hand with a firm, but respectful grip, "Thank you. I do not tend to work with people that falcify the truth. It makes me...crazy!" He said shaking his head as he then gestured down the hall towards an empty room, "Let's go have a seat. Talk strengths, weaknesses and overall image you want fulfilled."

[member="Darth Erebos"]

T'zanith nodded and turned his head towards the room [member="Damien Daemon"] had gestured towards. With a pair of simple but distinctly different clicks of the tongue the three Tuk'ata went ahead to secure the room for their private use, as well as keep any unwanted individuals away while they spoke to one another. Once inside T'zanith took a seat after Damien and pulled out a small sheet that he could write into if he needed to dot something down, just in case.
"I wish for them to be able to withstand at least a few Lightsaber hits and to mimic the Terentatek's unique resistance to force powers would be ideal, Increased speed, strength, reflexes and intelligence would be good as well. Otherwise I'd like the abilities and strengths the normal Tuk'ata have to stay. As for weaknesses..." He smiled a little sheepishly. "I can't really think of any to be honest."

Matreya

"Sounds like an amazing beast...yet, you have to expect forms of weakness. Its just to be expected. For every strength, plan a weakness that you find acceptable." Damien said with a sad sigh, "I hate that but its how it is!

"How about you pick the two most important things and well go from there." He said, "Personally I would go for durability and strength, or durability and resistance to the Force."

(Sadly when producing Sith Spawn we have to plan ahead, to give them weaknesses that the Codex Judges can accept. Otherwise you will find out the work was for nothing.)

[member="Darth Erebos"]

T'zanith began to massage his chin with one hand, a habit of his when he either planned or was deep in thought. "A weakness to force Light perhaps... and I'd take the durability and force resistance as they are already strong enough to take out a pair of acolytes by themselves already." He then said as he wondered what else he could put into their making. "They have an innate telepathic link to me already, should I die I don't know what will happen to them." He then said as he thought on the second weakness of his Tuk'ata.

(Yes... one can't be a mad scientist on this site XC )
[member="Damien Daemon"]

Matreya

"Well, as you will find out one day, all Darksiders and creations have a weakness to Force light so...of course that will be needed." Damien said then nodded, clapping his hands then rubbing them together, "Ok so you have your choices...the occasional result of such durability is a coagulative defect. Your pups here would be able to be durable to light sabers, but would be headed for a dangerous amount of bleeding if they were hit to much. So I would recommend breeding them like crazy when we finish, so as to always have back ups.

"For Force resistance, of course you would be able to focus their defense against certain style, but to do so, you would weaken them in other fashions. For example, if you make them healthy against telekinesis, they would possibly be weaker to mentalism." Damien finished and leaned back, contemplating the awesome beasts these two were going to make.

(About to shoot you a PM for this.)
[member="Darth Erebos"]

T'zanith laughed a little and then nodded to [member="Damien Daemon"], he would refer to the mans much more extensive knowledge on the subject. "That is true but that makes me wonder what are the weaknesses of the famed Terentateks of Exar Kun's alchemy." He then said as he began to think a bit more on the subject of beings produced by a sith alchemy. One of the Tuk'ata came back into the room and rubbed a little against T'zanith, it was the female of the trio Dilsya. "Well breeding them like crazy would most likely be through selective breeding, only the strongest would procreate." T'zanith then said as the Tuk'ata laid down and rested near him.

Matreya

(This is seriously my third time typing this. Hope it actually posts this time!)

Damien shrugged, "Who knows? Personally I doubt he made any kind of Terentatek. Though he was surprisingly powerful, he didn't seem the kind to do such." Kun was a man whom Damien had done extensive research into, "Well it is up to you. However the best bet is to only begin selective breeding after you have had a few litters. Because starting off of the bat to make something in that fashion, can lead to deformalities. I imagine you have several males and females of different parents? Otherwise we again run into the same issue of deforming the genetic code. I can always repair the coding, or the issues, but it is an arduous attempt honestly.

"Now, if I am to give my personal recommendations, I would seek to make the creatures more powerful against telekinesis and pyrcomantics. Then I would allow for a weakness against lightning, as you are Sith and probably will not use them against your brethren, combined with mentalism. The second need be one you work on yourself so that when the time comes you may create mental barriers for them. Does this sound good?"

It was then that Damian snapped and grinned, "We should also find a way to incorporate Sith Poison into their coding!"

[member="Darth Erebos"]

T'zanith clicked his tongue a little. "Unfortunately I only have two males and a single female... and all are from the same litter I'm afraid." He then said and then smirked a little as he leaned back into his seat, tilting his face upwards. "Guess the cold sands of Korriban will have another visit from me." He said with a smirk, he had fond memories of the place to be sure but also a few scars.
"But what you said about the strengths against mentalism and Pyromantics with a weakness against lightning are quite fine. Poison would be quite an interesting thing to add into their coding as well, so I agree with you wholeheartedly." He said as he moved one hand to massage his chin as he looked down to his Tuk'ata who looked up at him and seemed to half purr, though it was simply a pleased growl.

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Matreya

"The mention of mentalism was as a weakness, but if you want it I guess we can work on it. But my question to you is this: how many times do you actually think someone is going to plan to use mental powers against your hounds?" Damien asked with an honest interest; telekinesis and pyromancy is definitely something that the Tuk'ata may end up facing, but he did not imagine they would be mentally assaulted!, "Yet that would then mean we need another weakness to counter the strength against mentalism.

"The Poison I imagine can be easily bred into it, but it isn't going to be something that consistently is of use. It would likely be a bite, or scratch, can inflict enough poison to harm the opponent - but they would then need several hours to build back a righteous amount."

[member="Darth Erebos"]

"So essentially we should forgo the mentalism strength and turn that into a Telekinesis immunity instead?" T'zanith half asked as he was trying to get his mind around the thought process going through [member="Damien Daemon"]'s mind. "We can have it so that the poison is enough for two bites but then, as you said, will require several hours to replenish their reserves." He then said in agreement as he then got a slight thought.
"How about we include something like a lizards or even spiders ability to scale walls and ceilings?"

Matreya

(Lol Damien had said with combined with the weakness of mentalism. Meaning lightning and mentalism would be the hard spots for em. And remember, we can't have to many added abilities or we face having a more difficult time getting it approved.)

Damien nodded, "Yes, as I said, again its my personal preference, I would go with tk and Pyro skills. There a lot more pyromancers this age then ever before, and all beings will first begin with a few different attacks, and one of the likely ones would be telekinetics. In the example of Choking, stopping their heart, or simply throwing them. With the defense, they would not be able to." Damien leaned forward once more, hands resting on his knees.

"If you wish to have the poison I would aim for a single bite, as then it would have enough potent venom for a potentially life altering attack. However they could change it up and have a few smaller bites, which would probably make a Lightsider more prone to anger thus the darkside but its a gamble. One good one that will for sure work, or a few that may not." Damien said with a shrug, "For the climbing thing, we could probably do that but it would be for only short bursts. If you wanted it to remain a potent ability, we would need to remove something else."

[member="Darth Erebos"]

"A single bite is fine and short bursts would be interesting as well." He said a smile coming upon his lips as he imagined a few jedi going against the Tuk'ata and then suddenly seeing the beasts run along the walls, It brought him to a little chuckle. "It is true better defenses against telekinetic attacks as well as the pyro skills, given the wider use of pyrotechnical skills now a days. It would also possibly be of use against flamethrowers hm?" He said with a little grin as he made sure to turn his head towards [member="Damien Daemon"], it was the polite thing to do, to keep his head pointed towards the man he was speaking to as if he was looking at him.

Matreya

Damien mulled that over a moment then leaned forward, "No. The Force making flames against them, that's what were protecting against. Not actual flames themselves. However, the hardened exterior should do that as is anyway." He said then rubbed his hand together before calling one of the males to him in the Sith language.

With a silent command, driven into the things brain by Damien's will, it fell unconscious. It was painful, but still as painless as he could attempt.

Placing a hand on the beast, Damien set to work doing something he knew well: molding the cells that made the flesh until they were hard as Songsteel. Pulling at the deepest of the tissues, he pulled them to the surface, and began to thicken and condense them until each cell was a fortified armor.

As he worked, Damien began to hum, a soft melody that to some would be beautiful. To others they would see it for the darkness it was bringing to the room. With each note, he brought himself further to the darkside, thus further into the alchemy he was utilizing.

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom