Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location The Abyss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravenous

R
a685a71d-9d53-404c-8d0a-f4d8b45a889b_scaled.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Military Base Name: The Abyss
  • Classification: Military Laboratory
  • Affiliation: Intrepid Inc, Ravenous
  • Population: Heavy
  • Demographics: 56% Human, 23% Weequay 16% Twi'Lek 2% Trandoshan 2% Wookie 1% Togruta
  • Accessibility: Completely Isolated. The Abyss gets its name because of its inaccessibility. Seelos an already isolated planet houses the facility that is hidden deep beneath its salty surface. All communications are sent via a ship in orbit and are not directly transmitted through the facility. The building is shielded and heavily guarded at all times, Trade ships are not allowed to enter the system, and any and all ships entering the facility have their star maps erased after their trip
  • Description: Under the surface of Seelos is a dark structure with pipes and other ordinance drawing materials from the rock surrounding it. Support beams hold the structure in place and only one entrance is visible on the structure. Inside the base is a redundant series of corridors each longer than the last. Rows of cells and laboratories line these hallways often holding dangerous Rivals of Intrepid Inc or unwilling test subjects. Guards constantly patrol these hallways providing the prisoners with just enough nutrients to survive. Traps and alarms of all kinds litter the halls and any attempt at escape is met with deadly force
POINTS OF INTEREST
  • The Central Command center is located in the heart of the structure and controls all functions of the facility
  • Ravenous has quarters inside the facility that provide him with an overview of the facility via security feed
  • Multiple laboratories inside the facility conduct experiments on the inmates
  • Staff quarters house the staff of the facility

SECURITY
  • Maximum
    • Multiple Troop Garrisons on every level
    • Blast Sheilds in every corridor
    • An internal Alarm system that does not alert anyone without a headset to a threat
    • Poisonous gas vents inside the facility
    • Electric generators that can electrocute escaping inmates inside of the corridors
    • A Massive Immolation Shield protects the facility from any incursions or escapes
    • A fleet of 3 Intrepid Class Heavy Cruisers and 4 Intrepid Class assault Frigates patrol the space around Seelos
    • The Abysmal often patrols around the sector

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
With his status ever-increasing, an influx of enemies have found their way towards Ravenous and have begun to make life a nuisance for him. In response to this growing threat, Ravenous resorted to instilling fear in his enemies by using them for something entirely unethical. Little by little Ravenous has systematically imprisoned his most dangerous adversaries in a single point in order to conduct horrid experiments on their bodies and deliver a subject completely incapable of disobeying Ravenous's orders. At first, Ravenous only kidnapped important businessmen and bureaucrats, then he started abducting people, mothers, children, beggars, thieves the Dark Jedi eventually became a "Boogeyman" of sorts. A dark silhouette with a bone mold mask carrying the ability to suck the life force from his victims and damn them to a life of servitude.

Over time the experiments became more grotesque, involving unethical medical sciences such as Bio-enhancement, DNA Modification, and other projects that usually ended in the prisoner having mangled features and terminal diseases.

Last edited by a moderator:
:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Hi my name is Judah Lesan and I am here to review your sub!

Let me start by saying I enjoyed this submission. A research facility will make a great addition to your lore and overall storytelling!

With that let’s dive into this review!

No. 1. Image Credit

Your image credit links back to the Intrepid Inc faction page and will need to be fixed.​
Honestly everything else looked fine save for the little issue with the image credit. Tag me once you have fixed it, and I will get right onto it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom