Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Abominable (Iella)

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Iella E`ron"]

It had been an interesting time, Syn had to admit to enjoying the peace they could get. Letting their children be on the ship to play and have fun while he and Iella with the astromech droid she had retrieved. There was to his mind making this an interesting time at least since now he was just doing the rounds of the Republics space. Going where needed if they had to and relaxing from the war or as it seemed now a peace.... Something of a peace, he was just glad to not require more then O'reen, now he suspected the Fringe would do what they did best. Wait and then come after the Republic while playing the victims.

It was why as he sat there the jedi master meditated just wearing some of the lighter robes on the way to Ruusan and then they would go to Ossus. They could build up a few things as it went since Carn Dista was on Korriban and Daella on Ossus. Diana had went to Cato and Tefka disappeared after Korriban. The council needed to be together but he saw the value in making sure they were spread out enough to help people. That was why if anything he was preferring to just maintain the two of them with their children under the desert hidden away by the white current from others perceptions.

That was the other reason he was here with her, not to let that potential go to waste while he sat there thinking about what to do next. His hands tapping and keeping the force around them while he breathed in and out for a moment or two. A smirk on his face though because Iella had shown the potential that he needed to make sure was helped along. Letting the current and the force remain on his senses. Teach her how to use and sense it and then let it grow enough that she'd be able to use it herself in peace and conflicts. It would keep some things from bothering them.

@[member="Syn"]

Iella laughed as she watched their children playing .. since their introduction to the Jedi Academy, both of them eager to lean about the force, they took all opportunity to 'practice', their skills they have leaned under the tutelage of Rasu Gan. It felt good to laugh again, it had been some time since she had laughed in a care free way. She almost felt the stresses of the demands of duty seep out of her .. the company of Syn and the children a blessing, and one she loves more then life itself. She looked upon them with a warm smile, the love of a mother filling her aura and pushing out to them through the force.

She knew as she looked at them playing with some objects .. making them fly through the air and smash into each others. That they and Syn are the most important reasons for her to be in the galaxy. Iella is dedicated to the Order, to duty, but Syn and their children .. if threatened, she would kill for. She sat there pondering this thought, the clash of the Jedi Code with the love of her family, this was probably the only thing that would bring Iella's down fall. She doubted she would turn to the dark side, but that was always a threat regardless, but she could not deny the fact that she is also a woman, not a jedi god, a mother and this would drive her to protect them all.

Her head turned as she sensed Syn, their force bond telling her he is in meditation, but calling her. "Monty watch the children", she said to the little droid, "And no bad language", she warned him. She knew they are fine with Monty, he had come to 'care' for them.

She stood up and watch out of the small room set aside for the children to play in safety. She did not have to go far to find Syn in a room he had prepared as his meditation chambers. She smiled at the door before entering. Iella walked over to him, and knelt down behind him, she leaned in close and placed her arms around him. Iella placed a gently kiss on his lips as her way of disturbing his concentration.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn felt Iella and he was internally grinning at the thoughts he got from her. There was much that could be said about family and the jedi code but he had seen the New jedi order and knew full well their code's intricacy. Few actually tried to acknowledge that family was allowed and welcomed it was just the balance that was needed which was why he was doing this. To try and help Iella with the white current and to find her own balance. The darkside was to prevalent in her life it seemed and he would wipe it away as best he could. Something that dangerous and that troubling he could let be around, it didn't help when the only one on the council who could bring annoyance to him made a point of acting better.

That was his other reason for wanting to do this, while their home was protected and safe from the toiling of Dragonsflames ego it was also on Tython which meant others knew they were there, maybe on where but knowing you were on a specific planet was a small thing he didn't like but he was going to handle it. He was going to sit there and laugh when the boy finally got a reality check but it wouldn't be him to give it to him. Last time he had done anything beneifcial to try and help the order the child had called him in abuse of his power within the order, that was not something he was going to let happen again. Now he insisted on claiming his own greatness at making peace when there was the council and chancellor there, again something that he was waiting for him to get a nice reality check.

Now he was with Iella and he breathed in her scent as he spoke taking it all in. "It is quite nice isn't it? Just being able to relax now there is much that can be done still but this is what I enjoy."

@[member="Syn"]

"It is", she said and she moved to sit on the floor next to him but facing him. She reached out and took hold of his hand, a smile on her face as she turned his hand over to look at his palm, her fingers running over his skin, admiring his strength and power within those hands, as she so often did. She loves to do this, it is her way of showing him that she admires him for his constant and unyielding fight for the good of the Order and for them. Her fingers found his wedding ring and she began to play with it. She could see the green illusion over it and she hoped that one day, his and her rings could be revealed for all to see.

She looked up into his face and considered him, he looked tired but then so was she. "Thank you for organising this trip, it has been far to long since we are able to do this", she hand reached up to his face and caressed his cheek, she smiled at the touch of the fur which she loves so much. "I do love you so", she whispered. Then her Corellian spirit returned, something that had been missing for some time as well. "So ... lets get drunk and fool around", she said in jest.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Get drunk? Syn looked at Iella and raised an eyebrow while he thought about it. There was many things he wanted to say but he wasn't going to lie about it. He didn't drink like she did but he wouldn't say much about it while she held her hands in his. "We can do that, this is relaxing for all of us and I want you to enjoy yourself. So crack open a bottle and enjoy my love." With a smile at her the jedi master moved only a little bit so her was sitting comfortably and he had a space under his arm for her. The ship was in hyperspace and while they were heading to Ruusan there was not going to be any problems going the scenic route. "We have plenty of time."

@[member="Syn"]

She sat a little straight as this words, they were not what she had expected for him to say. Her eyes wide she laughed ... "Ah! I was joking cause I know you don't drink, as much as it would be nice, it would be a sad sight for me to be here drinking without a buddy". However, she did take up her position under his arms.

It was great to be with him again, alone. Just sitting quietly is enjoyable and she gathered the silence around her. But Iella is not one for sitting still or quietly for very long and her impatience began to show. "So .. if we don't drink, lets just cut to the 'fool around' part" she smiled more.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Now those were some words he could agree to, not to rush but he did admit... being alone for the first time in awhile with some time to themselves wasn't a bad thing when he knew the children were around. He knew they were safe before he leaned in to kiss her forehead. "Well then I can see many things happening in the future. We might have to be careful to not make much noise." The jedi master had a grin on his face though while he wrapped his arms around Iella and spent the next seven hours releaving the tension from the war and all that had been built up. He made sure it was silent while he laid there letting out a breath of contentment.

@[member="Syn"]

Iella layed next to him on the floor of the meditation chamber with a smile on her face. She is just looking up into the ceiling thoughts entering her mind, bad thoughts, oh so bad thoughts. She turned her head and looked at Syn just laying there breathing lightly for the moment. I shall have to do something about that. Her mind was filling with the memory of Cathar .. it had been far to long since they have been there and she missed the place. She looked back to the ceiling with a wider smile.

He had been cautious for the last few hours .. it was time to throw caution to the wind. "You have something on you ... ", she whispered and launched her naked body on his, "Right here". She leaned down and bit his neck .. not to hurt but desired filled. "Now just lay back this will not hurt a bit", she said in his ear, with a smile.

With the thoughts of Cathar in her mind, Syn would be reminded of his home and she desired to make him incredibly, oh so incredibly, home sick.

-------------------------------------------

A Iella lay on the floor of the chamber, she could hardly breath as her chest fought for breath, this is the best form of mediation she had come across.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Yes this was the best form of meditation and he had to admit he felt worlds better, a weight had been lifted from his shoulders it seemed and he let out a breath that was held inside. Just laying there with the one he cared about while he went over all the things they could do in his head. Thanks to the taozin nodules they were hidden in the force a given, thanks to the sigils they were able to resist mental influence and thanks to the war they can gotten several pieces of armor. Designed to keep them protected as well as a small fleet of ships that proved something very different. The jedi master couldn't believe the amount of older ships the jedi had while the Republic went to work with things. decommissioned vessels that were being phased out for use without their major military systems. "That was very enjoyable and I think more meditation in the future will be needed."

@[member="Syn"]

A smile broke out across her face coupled with a laugh. She turned her tired body and rested against his chest playing with the fine fur on his body. She just laid there looking at him, taking in his features. Her eyes traveled the full length of his firm body, yes indeed more meditation in the future. Although her thoughts of love making again was in the forefront of her mind, it was simply impossible. Syn had simply depleted her of all energy.

She turned to his face again, "Now I know you ... I know you have something in mind for this trip", she lowered her voice a little now, "... and stop thinking. I know you are thinking on contingencies for protect of us and what we have to do in the future", she smiled as this was always his way and she loves him for it.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

"Always" He left it open for any or one of the answers while he laid there and just thought about what he could train her to do or what he did have planned. In truth using Ruusan to train was a great way to focus your force senses. He had found using the massive presence of energy soothing and appealing to his senses. Now he was going to use it to help teach Iella more for the white current and the force if he could then head towards Ossus where they were rebuilding still. "There are several things planned to do on this vacation."

@[member="Syn"]

"Always", she repeated softly. And he is right of course, it is something they both needed to do, a necessity due to the nature of them and for their children. She moved her body up closer to him and rested her head on his shoulder to be near him. She closed her eyes and just laid there enjoying the moment with Syn. They don't get the time so much any more and she delighted in his company now. Every single moment like these precious.

Her love for him softly filling their force bond as she turned her head to place a gentle kiss on his cheek. "I love you", she said softly .. taking the opportunity to do so now and without worry of being caught. She smiled however ...

"I am guessing these plans involve training?", that could be something to enjoy and advance in, and if history shows true, they would be 'meditating' again very soon. She giggled at her own thoughts now.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

"And I love you." He looked at her while smiling and enjoying having her in his arms. He planned for training but there was always more things they would be able to do. There was always training to be had between people and always a good time to be had with it. He spoke. "Always, there is always ways to train but there are always things that can be done for fun. We're going to do both though on this. We're going to relax and we are going to train with your senses and the white current. You showed you could sense it and now to nurture that talent to let you see and protect from many threats." The jedi master laid there though running a finger down her face letting the index trace along her cheek bone. "We should be at Ruusan in a couple of hours."

@[member="Syn"]

"Couple of hours? oh.. still loads of time", she smiled. She remained where she was for a while longer, his arms around her warming her body and placing her mind at rest. "I have been doing some training of my own. Developing Electric Judgement and working with Knight Saki on Vaapad. The Vaapad is coming along but ... the Judgement is.. good". she simply said. Now she got up, not bothering with her clothes.

She moved to the centre of the room and centered drawing the force around her. The skill of Electric Judgement, now came easier to her and took little effort to gather and summon. She raised her arm and extended her right hand, the force already building rapidly and pushing to her finger tips. Her mind focused she pushed the Judgement out, the arc extending around four meters in a blue lightning flecked with white sparkes.

Iella held the arc for a few more moments before absorbing the energy back into her hand with only the small sensation of pain and she knew in time that would go too.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn gave a nod and stood up when she was speaking. Hearing what and how she had been practicing the skills. There was much they could work on as she showed electric judgement and he moved standing there with a grin on his face. She was getting good while he moved to be standing across from her while holding up his hand for the arcs that licked at his hands. The tutaminis coming to his hands to absorb it while he continued to speak and focus. "That is good, training for some of the skills with others is a good way to go about it. We shall see more on Ruusan but your judgement is proving stronger now. Your saber skills after working with Darron Wraith and Saki is a good way to keep it going. You're going to be a powerful jedi when it comes to it and with your heart you can find the good and peace."

@[member="Syn"]

She smiled at his words and is grateful for them. "I only hope to serve and in so doing become what is needed to protect", she said. She moved to him now and took his hands. "I would not be the Jedi I am today if not for you", she said with great sincerity. "I have come a long way since Tatooine, that day I was weak and unable to resist a certain Jedi Master". There is mirth in her voice at this and by the love of the force he looked good in black.

"We still have some time to use up, what would you like to do with it?", she asked, she was up for any training he like. "You know.. it has been a very long time since you and I crossed sabers .... a duel?, you choice the form and I will go easy on you", she smiled wider now.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

He recalled that day and was smirking. "Oh you are many things and have been Iella but weak was never one of them. Temperamental maybe, someone I was worried might slip but you have a better, more fair heart then mine and that is why I am glad to have you with me." He had a grin though thinking about more that he still had to teach her and then the mention of a duel brought attention to his face with more of a grin. That instinct of hunting perfect for dealing with the problems. He was glad to see her wanting this. "Well a duel would be quite fun I think. With sabers and only the basics of the force"

@[member="Syn"]

Temperamental? yes she could not deny that, she is Corellian after all and well .. the blood runs true there. "I may get .. heated at times, but is blows over quickly and I do watch it. I am aware of the possible dangers", her heart if strong but so too is her resolve. She walked over to her pile of clothes on the floor and found her light saber among them. She wondered for a brief moment as to whether she should put her clothes back on for the duel. It was only a fleeting moment that past as quickly as it came.

She moved back to the centre of the room only thing on her was her saber. A naked duel with Syn, oh there was not a better day!

"Ok basic force use, I can do that", she said. Her blade ignited and she looked at it and checked the hilt for any signs of damage. The white blade humming as she moved it around .. she like the sound of it, the connection to it now instant and her arm filled with it's presence. The White Dragon, asleep today as there is no presence of the dark side.

"Now I think to make this interesting we could place a bet", she said with a wide smile. "Maybe a winner takes all bet. Hmmm maybe something of our own choicing?". For Iella it would be more ... 'meditation'.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn had a grin on his face more so when she wanted to make a bet. Since jedi didn't wager credits or valuables it was more a thing of pride. Something tangible he could work with as his hand outstretched and the saber came to it. All black gleaming metal with electrum finish and a guard. The snap-hiss as it activated and a golden beam came into being shimmering as the containment faltered for a moment to show it spark with flecks of energy that looked like dust. The jedi master held the blade with one hand for a moment before bringing its power setting lower to training levels. Both hands gripping it and he held it ready in front of his chest. "Ready when you are."

@[member="Syn"]

Iella had already checked her saber and set the level to low. A grin formed on her face as she eyed him, oh my what a sight, she could not help her face breaking out into a wider smile. Syn standing there saber ignited completely naked, oh the thoughts in her mind. She shook them out of her mind to concentrate and focus on the duel. She began to circle him, knowing he would sense her but it was all part of the gamesmanship. As she walked behind him, she raised her arm to his bottom and flicked it with her finger.

"First strike to me!", she jested.

Upon coming to a postion where he is side on to her, she swung her saber in a swift sharp angle toward his right leg. She is not going into a form, but freestyle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom