Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That Awkward Moment...

Shawn Drax

S
hahah now you should go to walmart at like 3-5 in the morning.

The freaks come out to play.....

Darren Onyx

D
LUL. I always have the fear no one will reply to a topic I post.

When I started to RP here, I posted my first topic "First Lessons on Korriban." It took maybe a hour for @[member="Darren Shaw"] to reply. From then on I had no fear of no one replying to topics. We have a community that always replies.

Darren Onyx

D
Well then I changed it. I wanted it to be Darth and was like, "Nah I don't like the sound of that." So then I tried just Onyx and it was taken .___. So then I was just like "Eh screw it, It'll be Dark."

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
That awkward moment when it is snowing and every single school is out except for yours. I remember that when I was a Junior. Worst day of school ever.

Matreya

So it wasn't awkward for me but I got SERIOUSLY angry. Last night I'm told I was awkward. My mother in law was visiting for the duration of yesterday while my fiance was in the hospital. As the cicerion (c section) was being completed I was hanging around my woman. When we finally gotback tto her room, I decided I wanted to ask if it was my turn to hold my son. She said yes and I, being as creepily excited as I was, freaked and reached for Sammy. As I was holding him and calming him down, for less than a minute, my mother in law came over and commanded I give him to her. Now instead of b***h smacking her through the wall, I receded and gave him up. Then about after 5 whole minutes of her holding him, I rudely mentioned that I couldn't watch tv to calm down and couldnt even hold my son and she said no she would not give him back, instead of super Saiyan kicking her in the face I decided to just go for a walk. When I got back she had fled, and I was sad I hadn't beat her senseless for taking my son from me.

Or like how just after my son was born i was in the room with em as they were cleaning him. When Jaye -fiance- finally got into that room, she asked of I had told her family he was here and ok. I said no, and left to tell them. As I was leaving, I had barely gotten about 15 feet away I heard my son cry. I came CHARGING back, tried to open the door and couldn't get it. So I started slamming my shoulder into the door. It was one of those foot thick doors that has the handle perpendicular to the floor, and I nearly cracked my shoulder trying to break it down. But I just kept at it till it finally opened by the nurse...whom had told me she was giving him his shots and I had forgotten lol

That awkward moment when you correct someone on their form at the gym, and they respond.

"What do you think you are? A personal trainer?"

To which I respond while laughing.

"Yes, yes I am actually."

That awkward moment when you realize you've responded to a three page old post. Followed shortly by the frantic moment when you try to quickly fix the post before anyone notices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom