Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks, Ingrid!

You're welcome, but!
Please don't embarrass me. However, this can be done very easily. And you succeeded.
Xwiljg3.png

Really, please finish this.
I feel uncomfortable and feel very bad about it.
Others bullied me with similar "thanks" long ago, just in a disgusting way, and no, I don’t want that...

I know you just want to be kind, which is a very good feeling and I'm very greatful, but it evokes the worst possible memories in me.
If I get thanks in private or in the workshop thread, that’s one thing. It feels good, I’m grateful for it and I’m happy if you like what I create, and so on.

But I didn’t do anything that would make this all necessary.

Really, please finish this.
I feel uncomfortable and feel very bad about it.
Others bullied me with similar "thanks" long ago, just in a disgusting way, and no, I don’t want that...

I know you just want to be kind, which is a very good feeling and I'm very greatful, but it evokes the worst possible memories in me.
If I get thanks in private or in the workshop thread, that’s one thing. It feels good, I’m grateful for it and I’m happy if you like what I create, and so on.

But I didn’t do anything that would make this all necessary.

I am so sorry that happened to you. You are valued and cared for and I'm sure nobody intended to make you feel uncomfortable. I'm sure it was difficult to speak up about it, but I know we are all glad you did. All the best and see you in the invasion funny papers! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom