Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Work In Progress Teylas Wedding Ring

Teyla.png
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To use as an imbued item for additional protections and strengths
  • Image Source: Etsy
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: Restricted - Unavailable to the general public
  • Primary Source:
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Timeless Beauty:
    • The wedding ring boasts an exquisite vine-like design that was crafted with the rare and precious material known as aurodium. Its elegance and craftsmanship make it a truly unique and captivating piece, symbolizing the enduring nature of the couple's love.
  • Kyber Crystal Blossoms:
    • Instead of traditional gemstones, the ring features small kyber crystals that are artfully arranged to resemble flower blossoms.

STRENGTHS
    • Force Imbued
      • Imbued with the light side of the Force, the ring is resistant to the dark side and dampens its effects on the wearer.
    • Bonded
      • Because of the crystals strong connection to Teyla, and being imbued by the light side of the Force, any darksider attempting to take the crystals will be met with heavy resistance.
    • Conduit
      • Provides the wearer with clarity of mind and a keen awareness of the ebbs and flows of the Force, enhancing their overall connection and enabling more powerful attacks. May aid in the ability to more clearly understand and interpret Force induced visions.
    • WEAKNESSES
    • Bonded
      • Because the crystals are specially bonded to Teyla, the benefits of the ring are lost on anyone else who might try and use it.
    • Fragile
      • While more resistant than your average piece of jewelry, the kyber crystals in the ring are still just crystals and can be broken or shattered with enough force.
    • Force-Null fields
      • In a Force-nullified field or bubble, the benefits of the ring become void, making it no different than any other piece of jewelry.
    • DESCRIPTION

"I have had this since the day we heard we were having a child together, and I have travelled with it next to my heart whenever I have been away from you. It is time you have this. Teyla…Ee'everwest…would you be willing to take the plunge with a scoundrel such as I? I love you, Teyla. And have from the moment I saw you. Will you marry me?" - Baros Sal-Soren
    This ring was specially designed and created by Baros Sal-Soren for Teyla Ee'everwest. The rings design is delicate, with a very subtle weave of vine-like aurodium threads and small kyber crystals nestled into the vine-like design to appear as the buds of flowers that will never actually grow.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom