Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Test Subjects Wanted

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
At RCFC, we're constantly looking for new and interesting ways to blow stuff up. Unfortunately, Rusty is but one Shard, and he's got more ideas than he can successfully test himself.

Fortunately, there's a universe full of suckers enterprising individuals willing to test dangerously unproven new and interesting weapons systems. Anyone interested will be given a prototype of a weapon and the assignment of putting it through its paces. At the completion of the test run, assuming you survive, you will be allowed to keep the prototype.

Anyone interested should contact RCFC soonest.

Regards, Koko.

Koko, I swear to [bleep], if we lose out on test subjects because of your [bleep], I will be sorely upset. And by sorely upset, I mean I'll be building the most unstable [bleep] thing possible, and YOU get to test it.

Regards, Rusty.

OOC: Looking for people to help with dev threads for new kit. I've got some stuff in the pipes that'll probably require it, and it gets boring as hell doing it myself.

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
[member="Vrissk"]
[member="Vulpesen"]
[member="stardust"]
[member="Ultimatum"]

Well, that's what I like to see.

So here's the skinny. I've got an idea or two in the works that, not to put too fine a point on it, are going to take some significant development. If the words "hypervelocity recoilless rifle" don't mean anything to you, try a quick google search. For what I have in mind, this thing is going to take some serious work, but it will most assuredly be worth it. What I'm gonna do is get the ball rolling, get the basic idea established, and then we're all gonna have one hell of a time testing it out.

To get your hands on a model, I'm looking for at least five quality posts per to help me out with the thread. Doesn't have to be a novel, just up to the standards for factory dev. This first one will be a test case. If everything works out, we'll be able to do more stuff in the future.

Ehhh, Dion has a thing about being experimented on. That said, as a cyborg, there may come a time when he wants to replace or upgrade some of his components, so if you decide to develop cybernetics/biotechnology, keep me in mind! In particular I'd love some sort of rocket-powered leg/feet augmentation that can let him do rocket-kicks and mid-air boosts/double-jumps ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom