Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Test Drive (Lords of the Fringe Dominion of Javin)

Rexus Drath

"I'm just saying man, it's good to talk about these things" throwing his pack into the fray as well Rexus jumped up and out of the bunker. Really Rex had no idea what was going on with his new teammates but it was best left that a funky force user and a droid saved the day. Stepping out onto the ground above them Rex helped break up to the surface as they walked away. "I had a sister, she was great. I never got to see her grow up though. I was frozen before I could do anything about it." Walking away from the bunker the charges went off and the whole place blew almost leaving a mini mushroom cloud behind them. Looking over to break Rex chuckled. "I mean, I'd answer your questions if you asked me any." as the pair walked away from the explosion a wall of dust passed them as the two me- man and a droid saved the day. @[member="Break"]

Perhaps Rex knew something more about Breaks sister than he realized...

The dust blew past the two as they walked away ((because cool guys don't look at explosions)) soon after the deafening roar passed.

"Tell me what you know...If anything...because I would love to see her again..."

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Alen Na'Varro"]

“Oh, I’ll be watching something alright,” a wink of her own flashed back at Alen before her face turned business-like. Right now, they had a job to do. There would be plenty of fun time later. Gaze panned to the sides and the unforgiving abyss it offered just beyond as she mounted the narrow walkway.

“So much for not looking down,” quiet mutter left the pair of rosy lips.

A sudden CRACK and warning in the force made her chin tilt up in time to see the booted feet of a commando squad rappelling themselves from the ceiling on ropes and hooks. One fell in front, cutting off her lovely view of Alen while another thudded to a stop behind her. More were falling from the ceiling.

Didn’t know we were gonna fight space ninjas…

“Get to the terminal! I’ll hold them off.” Hopefully, her bearded-peer wouldn't argue.

Sometimes the simplest act was the best act to yield high returns. So, she ducked. The ninja in front fired and hit his buddy behind. Chump. She wasted no time in raising her blaster, careful to be mindful of Alen’s position so she didn’t hit him in the back. Wouldn’t want to damage his six.

She went to fire point-blank range but a swift kick met her wrist, sending the blaster clattering off the catwalk and into the abyss below. Lunging off her toes, she went to wrestle and grab his leg to knock the soldier flat on his back. Unfortunately as she stood, she was grappled from behind by another ninja, caught in a strong bear-hug, arms pinned like noodles against her body. Through training and instincts, her head whipped back to crack him in the nose as her body was lifted off the catwalk. Legs kicked violently forward at the other merc as she used the force to launch him upward like a spring.

She still had to deal with Mister Hugs a Lady Without Asking. His grip loosened significantly after the head-butt. Breaking free, she spun around, nimble fingers already curled into a tight fist on a target path with force-influenced velocity for a hook to his left cheek.

“Get to the terminal! I’ll hold them off.”

Smiling wryly, Na'Varro knew that Solo could handle herself. He shot off for the centre of the room, legs fueled by the Dark Side of the Force and full of energy and vitriol. He expected to see a pile of unconscious bodies on the catwalk when he returned. Somehow, he didn't think the group of commandos had anything for the young mercenary, and he didn't think she'd take a bar of it. And somehow, some way, Alen could tell that she had a decent right hook. A decent right hook didn't make a great woman, but it sure as frell went a long way towards it.

Leaping, Alen caught the bottom of the last connecting catwalk and swung himself up acrobatically to the top. A commando dropped down in front of him ... Na'Varro didn't stop, burying a right hook into his liver and then kicking him as he crumpled, knocking him screaming off of the catwalk and into open air. Heh. Alen wondered how confident that man had been of victory; if he woke up this morning wondering if this was the day he'd be unceremoniously dumped off of a catwalk by a Dark Jedi Knight. He wondered this as he walked to the terminal in the middle of the room, stuck in his datachip and got to work. Yes, it seemed they'd been working on something, something interesting. It would bear further analysis when they returned ... after examining the starship schematics for another second, he canceled the projection and brought up the time. 7:30 ... if they hurried, he and Solo could make it to dinner by 8.

@[member="Kitt Solo"]

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Alen Na'Varro"]

She was, indeed, sitting on a pile of unconscious bodies. Dirty and slightly bruised face tilted-up as Alen came back. A crooked grin met the dark-jedi knight as she brushed away a knotted and matted strand of chestnut hair away from her face.

Yup, a hot mess. If she felt any embarrassment, she didn't let it show.

"Enemy channels say the resistance is evacuating or standing down. The planet will be under Fringe leadership by nightfall. You ready to blow this mook-stand? Cause I'm hungry and feeling like I could eat a twelve ounce nerf-steak by myself."

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Jak twiddled his thumbs, somewhat bored. He had already beat his AI at his version of Pang, had programmed something into his navicomp (he had forgotten what, exactly), and had managed to drop an overanxious baddie. But now he was bored, and wanted to -

Something beeped, and he immediately responded, fingers flying excitedly over the keyboard as he attempted to figure out why another terminal was being used. Activating the cams in that area, he saw that two of his allies were by a terminal, attempting to do something he could easily accomplish. He felt a little stung, but his overeagerness bled through and he decided to contact them.

>> // Hey. // >>

@[member="Kitt Solo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom