Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Test Drive (Lords of the Fringe Dominion of Javin)

Matreya

Zaiden pondered their predicament for a moment silently, they could still attempt to use his stealth, but she had a great point. He could certainly control the air on the molecular level to conceal himself from hear sensors and the like, but taking that a step firther and adding a group to it? He had never attempted such a feat. And though he felt he could possibly take one other, more then that was pushing it to far.

"Your right. At best i can get myself and another past their defenses to atempt a manual shutdown. The others would have to try and keep alive while moving forward," Zaiden said, "but as Rave said, there is quite a bit between here and there."

"I could also attempt the over ride alone as well if that is acceptable, a singular target is much easier to conceal."

@[member="Rave Merrill"] @[member="Kiyala Demont"]

Kiyala looked at them both as they attempted to think about how could they manage to scale the wall and remain concealed. Thankful for her training Kiyala looked at @[member="Penumbra"] saying "Take Rave, I can conceal myself well enough to follow until I can join back under your cloak." As Kiyala spoke first it was her already diminished aura falling into the background of the force and with a lot more ease her form though in all honesty she didn't see why she couldn't have simply road on Zaiden's back. She shrugged with the thought before drawing on the force without compromising her cloak as she knew her suit being insulated made heat sensors ineffective on her anyways.

@Rave Merrill

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Jak found the terminal he was looking for within a few minutes of wandering inside.

"You got my back? Just in case," he asked, already starting to hack into the system.

Plugging in two external holodisplays, he brought up what would be camera feeds on one, and a scale model of the floor plan on the other. Fingers flying over the keys, he had soon built a compatibility program, and put his hacking card into the correct slot.

"Boom. Access," he said, bringing up the cameras. "Okay, so looks like they're regrouping here," he said, pointing to a slowly blinking icon on the map. "And there's security here, here, and here, with a focal point here," he said, red flashing icons wherever he pointed. "The reactor's here," he said, a large bulbous shape highlighting on the map. "And we're here," he said, pointing to a spot under the top roof.

Instead of deactivating the camfeed, which would raise suspicion, he recorded about 30 seconds of live feed, then seamlessly looped it, such that it would play the same vid over and over. He also fed override data to the sensors - heat and the like -, keeping them from alerting anything or anyone.

"Right. It's done," he said, cracking his knuckles. "I didn't get a comm; you let them know, 'kay?"

@[member="Kiyala Demont"]
@[member="Penumbra"]
@[member="Rave Merrill"]
@[member="Lady Exedō"]
@[member="Lucianus Adair"]

GOING AFTER THE SCEPTER

Shinju got the message from Ashin and gave a mod as she moved. To join Rave and the others going after the scepters. The group would have to be interesting and the revving of the chain blade. Then she was off and moving towards the rest of the group with some speed, the better to try and get there and make sure they didn't waste this opportunity after all. How many chances were there to get weather changing technology or equipment on the world for it all. "Rave I am on my way."

@[member="Penumbra"]
@[member="Rave Merrill"]
@[member="Jak Sandrow"]
@[member="Lucianus Adair"]

@[member="Jak Sandrow"] applied a care and finesse with technology that he could not. It was not one of his areas of expertise, and thus watching over the vinithi was the majority purpose in his being here. It went without saying that protecting the slicer at this crucial point in the activities of the Fringe on Javin was of importance, for expedience, and when Jak asked if the sith ‘had his back’, Lucianus merely tipped his head in a short nod.

It was strange, that it was so quiet here. But, he gathered that the majority of those that were able were attempting to stave off the other Fringers that were planetside, beating their way through the opposition that the remnants of the presence on this world provided in a largely woeful way.

After a small handful of minutes, the plant was done. It was time. Lucianus gingerly thumbed the comm, set to their frequency. It was strange, using this technology in place of where he would have simply spoken with his mind. But he did not know those he now worked with well enough. Not yet.

“This is Adair, calling relevant personnel. Security has been dealt with. The way is open.”

@[member="Lady Exedō"]
@[member="Penumbra"]
@[member="Rave Merrill"]

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
Lying on the ground , the anger was suddenly – gone.

Myrtle-ellipses cracked open, as normal feelings returned to her body: the hard ground beneath her torso, the sooty and ozone smell of recent blaster-fire around them, the soft breeze against the tip of her nose, and Alen’s voice at her ear.

She managed a weak laugh and tilted her head to look at his prone form. “Oh no…you’re still buying dinner.” Propping herself up on her elbows she took a few deep breaths, re-orienting. Slowly, she pushed to her knees then to her feet, offering Alen a dirt-caked hand.

“But I’ll buy dessert.” Looking around them, she noticed the wave of destruction for the first time. The one her uncapped and dart-fueled anger had caused.

Well, feth.

@[member="Alen Na'Varro"]

Zius returned to @[member="Kitt Solo"] and @Alen Na'Varro with a battle-torn trench coat and some blaster holes still faintly burning with a weak ember. His overall appearance was dirtied, dust and the blood of enemies specked his armour and coat all-together. He appeared to be breathing rather heavily, exhausted from the onslaught of many defenders. One might even say he left a small mountain, although that would be an exaggeration; however, he did kill a good few.

"It's clear..."

He said with a breathy exhale, his lightsaber still lit as he held it by his side. His shoulders heaved and fell, and his visor finally split and collapsed to either side of his face. Finally revealing the man behind the helmet to his fellow Fringers.

@[member="Lucianus Adair"]@[member="Lady Exedō"]@[member="Jak Sandrow"]@[member="Penumbra"]@[member="Kiyala Demont"]

Adair's voice whispered through the comm, and Rave exchanged glances with Kiyala, Penumbra, and the recently arrived Exedo.

"Straight shot. Stealth run, then smash and grab. There'll be guards, maybe a lot of guards." She drew her knives and began gently chanting Speed of the Toocha.

And then she fething took off right down the halls, making corners by running up walls, no speed sacrifice, just total velocity.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Jak watched the map, just twiddling with a vibroblade on his lap. However, once one of the friendly pulses took off like a rocket, he jolted up. "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" he said, fingers flying over the keyboard. Cams in that hallway positioned to track the object, and he saw a soldier booking down the hallway.

Okay, if you want to do it that way... He began programming, and brought up the emergency lighting panels.

He needed to direct her to the scepter. Sketching out a quick holopath, he quickly found a faster path than the one the soldier was taking. So he lit up panels in flashing sequences; hopefully the soldier would see the panels - even more hopefully he'd follow them. A panel lit up, pointing to the soldier's right as a fork came in the road.

@[member="Rave Merrill"]

| @[member="Alen Na'Varro"] |

The Dark Master rose from his position and knelt down to the ground. From his robe, he produces a device, a holo transmitter that he took from the Empire's research and development department that wasn't put into manufacture. The former Lord of the Sith stepped on the device and a blue hue surrounded his body, rising up around him. Here, he hailed the Dark Jedi, Alen Na'varro. He waited for his transmission to be accepted.

Alen took @[member="Kitt Solo"]'s hand gratefully as she help haul his exhausted carcass up to his feet. That had taken a hell of a lot out of him. Concentration on that level was so mentally draining that the man would find it hard to focus until he regained his faculties. Til then, he just had to try his best and stay alive, because there wasn't really a lot he could do while dead. He had a look around him, seeing the destruction that Solo's dark side outburst had caused. An eyebrow raised, then he looked back at the pretty Rogue Knight, a smile curling his lips upward.

"Just don't do that at the restaurant." At that moment they caught up to @[member="Zius Aurus"], who'd done a heck of a job on the Javin defenders. Alen saw his face for the first time, white as snow, and grinned at the other Force User. Clapping him on the shoulder, he nodded in appreciation. "Not bad, Zius, not bad at all. You've got some talent for battle there. Let me know if you ever want to learn some techniques."

They moved out now, as the military facility was in sight. Hopping from cover to cover, Alen made his way through the burnt out streets and -

Doo-duh-doo-doo, doo-duh-ta-doo-dee-doo doo - Alen sighed and took the call, realising that now really might not the best time to have a chinwag, but then again, he hadn't died yet. This was one of the easier, less thought consuming battles he'd been a part of. So he hunched behind some cover and took the call, rolling his eyes at Solo as if to say I don't know. Bringing up his holo-projector, he saw a robed man in the blue hues of the projection. Interesting. Force users had a thing for robes.

"How can I help you. Can I add that you've called me at an inconvenient time? Was just having dinner."

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

"That would be welcome, Pazela. I'm at G8-J11, military facility ... Me, Solo and Aurus could probably handle it but I'm sensing some outside involvement here."

Still crouching, Alen waited for Pazela to reply. This man was someone he'd not yet encountered, though from his words he sounded like the kind of man who could call on considerable resources. Future events would determine the man's character, if they ever came across each other again.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

@[member="Lady Exedō"] @[member="Penumbra"] @[member="Kiyala Demont"] @[member="Lucianus Adair"] @[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow's lightup panels, admittedly, took her a moment too long to interpret. By the time she put two and two together, she was a little bit off course, but a glimpse of blinkery down one hallway put her back on that course with little time lost.

She rounded a corner at full speed, two guards snapped their weapons up, and she leaped between them. Her Derriphan's Eye alchemical knives flashed out at neck height.

She ran on.

Matreya

Penumbra moved beside Rave, himself still retaining invisibility. Gods she was fast - at a break neck run she was dominating him in speed. But then again, he did not use the Force to enhance his speed, if he had it might possibly have leveled the field. Instead he simply watched from behind her as she plowed through two men without slowing, the bodies hitting the ground after Zqiden passed.

As the duo rounded another corner, the High Lord let a torrent of lightning flow down his arm and across his fingertips. Arcing past the lithe form ahead of himself, the electricity struck the chest of his intended target before another bolt struck the man opposite the hall.

He was right in trusting the abilities of this one. So he would show her he was capable as well.

@[member="Rave Merrill"]

While Alen watched the projection, Zius peered down at his coat. Tattered and torn by the destructive nature of battle. He let out a sigh of annoyance, a perfectly good coat; however, he would continue to wear it as a reminder of what he strives for. So far it would appear that victory was in their hands, but it didn't help that hey kept seeing military equipment that might belong to the Empire. Was there an inside job going on? Or was it a mere coincidence that a smuggler could have caused? These questions needed answers, and perhaps advancing into the military facility could provide said answers. For now they waited, and Zius' blood-lust was being quenched.
@[member="Alen Na'Varro"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Kitt Solo"]

@[member="Alen Na'Varro"]
@[member="Kitt Solo"]
@[member="Zius Aurus"]

It had been centuries since the bitter, iron-like smell of blood had filled Darth Proeliator's nostrils, but he remembered it yet. He stood at the Landing Zone, taking in the sights of carnage with glee. This was where he belonged. The Sith shifted his black armor that he only donned for war, and mounted a nearby speeder. He had arrived in his ancient transport, eager to join in the destruction of the Javin forces. Now, after sighting the destruction wrought by the only Fringer he knew, he would catch up to Alen, and aid in the taking of the military facility. He and the other Fringer were fierce rivals, and their duel had done nothing to resolve that. However, they were both experienced combat veterans that could put emotions aside for the sake of the mission. Pulling back on the speeder's throttle, he shot forward, with a Force Shield protecting him from any stragglers that remained. Mobile as he was, it was a simple journey through the breach his allies had already created. When he had made it to the ruins and burnt-out streets he dismounted.

Here the resistance was much greater than the already destroyed line he had passed through. It would not be without conflict that he reached Alen, whom he could sense in the Force. Umbra was pulled from his belt, but remained dormant for the time being. He moved along a cracked street, and, pressed himself up against a house, looking carefully to make sure the next turn was clear. As it was, he kept moving, following the twists and turns of the path. Rounding one corner, he found himself face to face with a pair of Javin soldiers.

With speed to put a striking cobra to shame his blade burst into life and shot forward, killing one of them before he could so much as blink. At the same time, his right hand closed violently on the other's throat, bodily lifting him and hurling him through a duracrate wall with the power of the Dark Side. The satisfying crack of dozens of bones that resulted meant he was no longer a threat either. His first foes thus dispatched, Darth Proeliator could now see the military complex that was their target. As well, he was in sight of Alen and the others.

He swiftly closed the gap between them, coming to a crouch beside of Alen. "What's the plan?" He asked simply, wanting to understand the tactical situation immediately.

Zius peered at the new arrival, feeling his Force signature and understanding that this was without a doubt a Sith. He knew better than to attempt to attack, even if his personal goal was to kill whatever Imperial aligned bastard he faced. Zius' old Empire insignia was showing just as his trench coat was set back slightly, burned and a bit faded from battle but it was still a part of him from his own days as a Sith and a hunter of Jedi. He didn't know what this man would do if it was revealed that Zius himself was a traitor to the Empire.

"A new face, hm? Welcome to the war."

He kept his cybernetic eye on the man, wary and eager to follow through.

@[member="Darth Proeliator"] @[member="Alen Na'Varro"] @[member="Kitt Solo"]

| @[member="Zius Aurus"] | @Alen @Na'Varro | @[member="Kitt Solo"] |

Vilox emerged around the corner, Lightsaber in hand, crimson beam ignited to his left as he walked forward. As he did, he lifted his hand and began muttering something under his breath. As he did so, the walls ahead leading into the facility began to shake and break apart under an invisible force. The Dark Master began to pull the wall away, allowing the others to enter...

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
| @[member="Zius Aurus"] | @Alen @Na'Varro | @[member="Vilox Pazela"] | @[member="Darth Proeliator"]

A brow lofted at Alen's mysterious comm-call.

Call me, maybe?

Pinching the bridge of her nose, she shook away the feeling of disorientation - her body still recovering from the sith-poison her fellow, attractive Fringer had extracted. She barely had time to nod to the new comer - Darth Pro - realizing he would get along well with Zius. They both seemed to thrive in violence.

Perfect.

"Am I losing my mind or did those walls just..."

Taking out her blaster, she nodded to the group. "Whelp, looks like the way is clear. Someone make sure Alen makes it out safely. The man owes me dinner after this." Tipping her chin in a wary thanks to Vilox, she entered the facility and crouched low, heading to the right as a volley of blaster-fire headed toward her position.

But let's all be clear, Kitt Solo shot first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom