Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Test Drive (Lords of the Fringe Dominion of Javin)

[OOC: After "Ventures into Darkness"]

| @[member="Zius Aurus"] | @[member="Alen Na'Varro"] | @[member="Kitt Solo"] | @[member="Darth Proeliator"] |

The Dark Master lowered his hand as he wrenched the wall from it's place and settled it to the side, in a hurl of rising smoke, dust and falling debris from it's connection with another. Slowly, he approached the two Dark Jedi, settling his gaze on Zius Aurus. It had been a while since their endeavors on the Obscurity. Then, he turned his gaze to Alen. "So you must be Na'Varro. When this matter is settled, you and Aurus here will meet with me." He lifted his gaze back up to the breach he had just made. "Until then, we have a planet to conquer."

"No one listen to Solo, I planned on dying on this pissant world all along." With that he charged into the breech. This was Alen's mission, and by the Force he would lead by example. Attitude reflects leadership, and attitude was one of the most important ingredients of a winning war. Na'Varro's attitude would encompass and eclipse the others in his little party, and in return their attitude would reflect his. A group with a single, united purpose could be unstoppable, even when the conditions were against them. Alen wondered if the attitude of @[member="Vilox Pazela"] would be affected by his ... clearly the man was used to being in charge, and not used to anyone saying no. He had used the imperative when addressing Na'Varro, and as such the bearded Dark Jedi was considering denying him his "request." He had not traveled through time and space to "take poodoo", as they said in the Outer Rim, from anyone else.

They charged into the building and heavy fire from desperate defenders, mainly professional Trandoshan mercs with heavy weaponry and body armour. A few even had heavy projectile launchers and railguns, which made this hard going. Alen sticked to covering @[member="Kitt Solo"] as she took out enemies left and right, his blade dancing back and forth as he returned blasterbolts to their origin points, and grabbing missiles out of the air and throwing them back. This was Chaos.

@[member="Darth Proeliator"] @[member="Zius Aurus"]

Zius fell in behind Alen with one of the said blasterbolts just barely grazing the sleeve of his trench coat, and yet another followed but was rejected by the blade of his lightsaber. He eyed one of the heavier gunners and crouched low to the ground, springing himself skyward and diving back down unto the stationary fighter who didn't seem to budge as they sprayed a storm of rounds. Zius turned the velocity of the fall in his favour, fanning the oncoming traffic of projectiles back down, a few managing to pass and smashing into his armour; however, the rainfall of bolts succeeded in crippling the heavy gunslinger just as Zius crashed into his chest with his lightsaber being buried into the top of his skull.

The pain set in, but he felt little due to his damaged nerves. Some artificial blood leaked out of his side, trickling and dripping down his armour, but he didn't have time for flesh wounds. He pressed on, jumping ferociously like an animal onto the next mercenary, decapitating him easily with a brutal horizontal slash as his head fell next to his feet with a thud, the body falling flat on its back. Chaos indeed.
@[member="Alen Na'Varro"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Kitt Solo"]

@Zius Aurus
@Alen Na'Varro
@Vilox Pazela
@[member="Kitt Solo"]

Right behind Alen was Darth Proeliator, his lightsaber thrumming like a clarion call, predicating the slaughter of their foes. He charged into the entrance and instantly drove his black blade into the chest of one Trandoshan that had charged from cover in a most foolish manner. His lightsaber then was used to block blaster bolts, and his armor protected him from the few that made it past his defenses. It was several seconds into this that he called ion the Dark Side, and from his right hand burst a tide of Force Lightning; white prongs of energy sought out their foes and killed two of them. He continued the wave, and two more opponents were caught in it's path. But he was not a real expert in the Dark Side, and thus could not maintain that high of an output for any longer. So he resorted back to his lightsaber, blocking bolts and charging the enemy.

He reached them in moments, and began to eviscerate their foe's with Umbra, slaying any who came into range of the black blade. He fought his way over to Zius, and they stood as one, killing many Trandoshan's with their combined prowess.

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Darth Proeliator"] @[member="Zius Aurus"] @[member="Alen Na'Varro"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"]

She grunted in thanks to Alen as he stuck to her side. Blaster charger was beginning to feel warm against her palm, she was using the dang thing so much. The corner of her eyes caught Alen's movement; the man was like a God. Sweat dripped down her dirt-strewn face and she was a bit miffed, knowing she looked like a hot-mess.

Focus Solo.

The fire was getting less as the rag-tag group made their way deeper into the facility. They found themselves in a vaulted hallway. Lowering her blaster arm, she breathed heavily and moved fluidly forward, one shoulder pressed against the bare wall as they wove their way deeper and further in. Blaster fire met them again as they came to a fork in the path.

Falling to one knee, a bolt whizzed past her head and buried itself into the plating of the hallway behind her. Exhaling, she fired and took out the sharpshooter. She looked to Alen - the gorgeous bearded man. "Should we split the group?" Chin tipped toward the corridor to the right and then the left.

It was a risky call.

@[member="Kitt Solo"] @[member="Darth Proeliator"] @[member="Zius Aurus"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Alen thought about it for a second. They were all skilled enough warriors to handle themselves, but there was always the chance that one of the corridors held a trap that could hold them up, or even take their lives. And they were much, much too pretty to die on a backwater sector capital like Javin. A heroic death on Coruscant was where the money was. Na'Varro sized Solo up for a second. Capable, pretty, intelligent ... young ... he'd throw that one in there too. Personal feelings and thoughts aside, she was an incredible soldier. Zius showed a lot of promise, and Alen knew what Proeliator could do first hand. As for the mysterious robed figure, he had shown incredible power in order to get them inside. Whatever the enemy threw at them, Na'Varro trusted these people to handle themselves. They were all exceptional warriors; the ninety-ninth percentile when it came to bloody constraint. Whatever he chose, they would be fine.

"We'll split up." Alen looked to his companions as the violence ebbed for a second. "I'm heading down the left-hand side. There, I feel, is where I'll find what I'm looking for. Solo, care to watch my back?"

Na'Varro had a feeling that the young Rogue Knight would not mind at all.

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Alen Na'Varro"]

"I thought you'd never ask," a lopsided grin curled on her lips as she offered the elder and more experienced force-user a wink. Pushing off her toes, she launched after Alen to the left and remained vigilant. As vigilant as a girl in her position could be.

Looking beyond Alen's shoulder, she saw they were headed toward the end of the hall which dead-ended into a lift.

Ding.

The doors opened as two battle droids spun out, weapons charged and shields up. "I'm starting to think one of us is bad luck," her dry quip barely left her lips as they opened fire.

@[member="Kitt Solo"]

"You don't say," he grinned as the battle droids opened fire. Covering Kitt, his lightsaber working furiously to divert two streams of blasterfire at once (not as easy as it sounds), Alen decided to defeat this obstacle with positional awareness. He had not used much telekinesis so far in this battle and was getting antsy to finish things off and get to his objective, and so he decided to use some with impunity. Using the environment around you to defeat opponents was one of the easiest ways of doing so. In his experience, it saved a lot of time and energy. As Solo opened fire, Na'Varro stretched out with the Force and began vibrating the durasteel floor beneath the battle droids feet.

After a few seconds the Resonation vibrated the durasteel to such an extent that it could not handle the stress. Force, Alen loved physics. The durasteel broke and gave way, sending the droids crashing into the duracrete below. Problem solved. Alen turned to Kitt and gave her a lopsided grin, switching off his lightsaber for now.

"After you, m'lady." The lift beckoned.

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Alen Na'Varro"]

"Let nobody say you aren't efficient." Returning the smile, she was glad there was enough dirt and grit splotched on her face that he wouldn't be able to see the blush that crept into her cheeks. Gingerly stepping around the gigantic hole in the floor, she made it to the lift, blaster arm finally lowering. The powercell was definitely over-heating.

Myrtle-ellipses scanned the directory for a moment, before her index finger decisively pressed down one of the floor buttons.

"Looks like the main computer terminals are on the top floor. Up we go, Mister Na'Varro. Hope you're not afraid of heights." In her experience, terminal rooms consisted of catwalks with unnecessary and gigantic falls. It was a good thing she survived training with @[member="Ashin Varanin"] and that something, something miles-high climb.

"Heights are fine.." Alen folded his arms, waiting for the lift to take them to the top. "More worried about you than me, Solo. Watch your step."

He winked at the Rogue Knight to show that it was just his dry sense of humour playing up again. Kitt was agile and graceful, cat-like in the sureness of her step. Na'Varro had noticed, it would have been remiss of him not to. He was a man after all, and Solo moved like a capable woman. A woman at the top of her chosen field ... Alen liked that a lot. And she had a certain maturity about her ... at the end of the day, Na'Varro decided he had a lot of time for her. And that he would be taking her to dinner after this. Jeez, it had been a while.

The lift doors slid open and they came out on the information level. And yes, there were a lot of narrow catwalks and gigantic falls. They had to get to the centre, and their would be a lot of leaping and jumping to do it. And balancing ... Na'Varro moved forth.

@[member="Kitt Solo"]

Rexus Drath

Break and Rex were surrounded by the stragglers of the enemy, their lines were broken and the two who had gotten here from some divine power now again found themselves in some deep poodoo. With silver saber in hand Rexus activated the blade with a snap hiss. "Hey did you get taller?" Rex looked back at the droid who had recently been through some upgrades. "I mean you went from kid to man in like ten days." as the enemy encircled them Rexus looked at break still "I call the five on the left." the two were back to back and would fight their way out of this situation. @[member="Break"]

Break crept through the shadows, the trying to ignore the old man who had been bugging him about the upgrade since they arrived on the armpit of a planet. However he had enough of the nonstop prodding and finally caved "Yes, i did i got tired of people not taking my threats seriously when i gave the "Send your armies" speech..." the droid said with anger under his tone. It was true a childs body was not a great tool for intimidation. "And sure you take the five on the left ill take the 10 on the right..." Break was getting used to the fighting in the past few days the writer would have to change his weakness page but that was for another time. Break raised his plasma canon the whirr of the charge shot rang out as he readied for battle the light at the end of his arm glowed with the white hot light as the plasma came to a charge. Break released the shot and the fight was on.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

"Well this Is a fine batch of turnips we've gotten ourselves into!" Rex ran forward and cut down the first man with his saber. A reaching out with the force Rexus brough one of the gunman to him holding his out in front of himself as the blaster bolts filled his body. Taking his now limp body Rex threw it at another man pinning then underneath it. Staring at the other two Rexus held out his hands as he tapped into their minds. With the two staring at each other they raised their blasters and shot each other. Jumping up now Rexus activated his saber again and brought it down on the two men that he had pinned in his second move. @[member="Break"]

Break not to be outdone, was going to kill them with simplicity. The first shot of plasma roared through his enemies piercing their weak armor and Taking the first three down. Break swaps weapon to sonic blaster but as he's doing so grabs his vibrokatana with his free hand and begins his assault on their enemies a horizontal through the fourth opponents gut then a diagonal cutting through his shoulder and armor Break left the blade there and fired his sonic blaster dropping another 3. However his last assault left him open and he was grabbed by the last 2 men. Break wouldn't be able to respond in time however @[member="Rexus Drath"] would be able to pick up the slack of his younger less experienced apprentice.

Rexus Drath

Looking over Rex saw that break was in trouble, he had to save him. Again. Using a force push Rex moved their guns into the air before running towards them in a dead spring to save his little buddy. Activating his lightsaber the beam cut off the heads of the two men as he slide across from them. "You really need to work on your form!" Rexus chuckled and gave his friend a pat on the shoulder. How the two men had subdued break was beyond Rexus but at the very least the boy did a good job at killing the other people around them. All that was left to do now was keep moving forward to mop up the last of their resistance @[member="Break"]

"The sonic blaster takes a lot out of a guy...that's using my own energy as ammunition! " Break explained, as his old friend passed by Break would follow him to their next objective. @[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

As the pair walked another of the enemy jumped out as Rex reached out his hand and snapped the man's neck with the force. "Well have you considered becoming human? I mean it's pretty awesome" Rexus chuckled as they walked to their next objective. A small bunker that had a good sized force in it that could potentially launch a counter attack on the fine fringey folk. With his saber still active the the knight chuckled to himself as he looked down at the young droid. He had to envy him a bit, never aging and always staying young. But at the cost of not having a love life, no thank you Rexus thought to himself as they continued their way across enemy lines @[member="Break"]

"That's a one way road Rex... I didn't really get a chance to choose. " Break followed his mentor and friend not really reacting to the man that just died in fact the path behind them had a couple more men with their necks in awkward positions and plasma shots through their chests the enemy was highly underestimating the Fringe and the pair were making that very clear as they progressed.
"You know how I got this name?" He asked trying to change the subject
@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

"Well I can't imagine, how did you get your name?" Allowing break to change the subject Rexus grabbed the pack on his back. Setting it out on front of him as the walked Rex dropped it and picked it up with the force as he began to tinker with a bomb inside of it. They had to blow that bunker and this would be the best way to do it. A happy Kark you down their hidey hole before they blew them all to hell. "Speaking of which, you know I was looking a few things up about you on the holonet and I found out you have a sister?" Rexus primed the explosives and it began to tic slowly as the two continued to casually make their way to take out the remaining resistance @[member="Break"]

"..."Break stayed silent for a moment. "I used to...The last I saw of her she was fighting for our lives against some mandos...and she sent me off on that ship of mine..."
Break threw a second timed charge into the bunker for good measure and began cutting open a shortcut through a locked door using the plasma cutter attachment on his canon. The metal dripped slowly like wax until a perfect rectangle allowed them passage through into a nearby hallway for a quick escape.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom