Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Tenloss Betting House - Tournament of the Gods: Round 1

[member="Nickolas Imura"] - Well, you're both more then likely going to lose your credits anyway. :p

Unless my last ditch effort miraculously works, somehow, I'm going to lose.

I have broken ribs, a severely burned shoulder, a melted cybernetic arm, and an injured leg.

Lmao.

[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

When the person betting against me is that cute. . . .and can become even sexier with a santa hat. . . . .I feel like agreeing just to make them happy.

Sadly I like all my limbs intact more.

[member="Alva Calvarona"]
I knew Imura's sibling, so it would be strange to not bet on him.
Oh... and, well, he's more likely to severely burn someone then cut off their limbs.
On another note:
The hat is indeed sexy.

[member="Alva Calvarona"], You can keep your limbs. Your hair however.....

[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"], We need to Rp because you met my brother, and it has been a long time since we have even done a Rp. By the way, I think snapping my fingers to light women's hair on fire is fun, just as much as Morna did. ;)

[member="Meanken"], I was betting on my boss. Sue me. :p

[member="Alva Calvarona"], Yeah, maybe. Just maybe. We are fighting on a Lava field so..... as well, its your post in the thread.

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
Watching the holonet on my day off proved to be a boring affair.
I had spent the better part of the morning flipping through channels and lounging in my quarters which looked like an absolute mess and a drill sergeants nightmare. Rest and Relaxation was the plan of the day…
Managing the tedious terraforming operations was quite mind numbing so this day off was very much needed. Still I couldn’t find a damned thing to watch… ‘How to train your Rancor? CSI: Corellia? Vibroblade Kitchen? Ugh why in the world did I pay to have this damned service installed?’

I kept channel surfing until I ended up in the pay per view section ‘Twi’lek Fun house? Eh not in a XXX mood. Tournament of the Gods? Now what in the galaxy could that be?’
I pressed down on the remote and got rewarded with one of the most ridiculous advertisements filled with explosions, people running, lightsabers clashing, a myriad of people gunslinging and more explosions. A whole slew of different contestants were shown in a flash. I could have sworn up and down a familiar face had popped up on the roster. Rewinding the ad I saw it was Crina's second princess. "Wow! Well now little miss royal isolationist decided to go out into the galaxy and get a public debut on ey?" I laughed my butt off for a good moment. Somewhere in the void of space a spontaneous hammer was awaiting me...
Having once been a core world noble myself I understood the propensity of making a name for oneself. Especially if it could garner respect.

My interest was piqued, leave it to the hutts to come up with such an over the top marketing ploy but kark it I was going watch it anyways. I clicked and was brought to a menu that told me in order to watch the match I had to bid.
“Wow, just wow, those hutts are just… grrrrr well I’ll still bid…”

I pulled up my personal datapad and tapped into the Flavian Star Corporation's executive account. I put 2500 credits onto a charge card I just so happened to have laying around.
I punched in the card number and placed the bet on the Crinan Princess.

As I finalized my bet the receipt screen showed up as this

Match 3
[member="Nickolas Imura"] vs [member="Alva Calvarona"]
70/30 odds
Payout
2:5
You have placed a 2500cr bid on contestant [member="Alva Calvarona"] for Match 3 of Round 1
Please keep this receipt ticket for your records in order to cash in if you win.
Good Luck!

'Well now I hope I don't lose out on this cause I'm sure my grand mother will take note of the small amount of change I requisitioned...' I rolled over on the couch and reach for my mug of tea. 'Well nothing like live entertainment, hopefully she doesn't end up dead. That would just cause a headache and to much drama...' I yawned and scratched my forehead before taking a sip of the warm beverage.

:cool:

[member="Popo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom