Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tefka's Update

I've been absent of late, and will continue to be so. Valiens has stepped up phenomenally as Head Administrator and will continue to lead this community as I take a smaller role. As some know, I've taken a job with my company in Japan and have been preparing for some time.When life is more stable, I will make some sort of return, but it will likely be in a more limited fashion - the next generation of the Chaos Staff team has truly taken root. However, I won't ever fully go away - I still own the place, after all. Chaos is my horcrux.

Despite my diminishing role of leadership on the team, I am still responsible for quite a bit, so below are some new updates.

--RANK UPDATES

Added: Sovereignty, Ancient Eye, Republic Remnant.

Removed: Order of the Silver Lotus, Metal Lords, Iron Empire, The Dominion, The Resurgent Empire.

--NEW AFFILIATED WEBSITE

We've unofficially praised some other communities in the past. Those communities who strive to do something new, something grand, something unique. I've always supported people who go out with a dream and a bucket - not those who rip our entire format and expect people to show up in droves. The Expanse RP is one of those websites that's trying to do something new.

We've added a link up in the top right of the website next to our Discord App icon to show our support. You'll find some familiar faces over there, as the website was created by previous SWRP Staff Administrators [member="Cira"] and @Raziel.

The concept is based off the show "The Expanse" on SyFy, a futuristic space opera based around Earth and Mars. They have a wiki, a discord, and have been working hard to get noticed and their community is beginning to thrive. Go check them out!

*Looks at Rule 11 in the General Rules*
7y2S0jp.gif

Neat! I think I watched a few episodes of The Expanse once, and my parents are weirdly watching it now. It seems like a concept I would enjoy, with the realistic(?) space nearish future.

I think I'll watch the series and reconsider it in the future!

Nice to see you around Tefka, as always :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom