Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tea Time With Politics

[member="Lady Kay"]

Romeo smiled, and squeezed her arm some with his. Her words gave hints to what he already knew to be true, they were always being watched. "You make a point, who is who to judge such things?" Romeo spoke softly. The dark master followed Kay's lead for a while before bringing up a question. "M'lady." He started, then suddenly switched ways of communication. Can you touch the force? he spoke through telepathy. He swore before he got here, he felt her connection with it, but then it was gone, well smaller. Much smaller. He winked at her. "I dont think I have ever had a woman cook for me before. I usually do all the cooking." He chuckled. "I am quite fond of cooking."
His eyes watched her every movement, the Vahla then spoke in his own tongue that translated into, 'Why take the chances?'.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Romeo Sin"]

She looked at him with a raised brow as he spoke in her mind. It was like a whisper, but it was there. She just gave him a nod as they walked, but pretended to be focused on what he was saying verbally.
"A woman has never cooked for you before? Well, today you are my guest, so you have the night off from cooking."

Once they got to the kitchen, Kay had the staff leave, letting them know that they could take a paid two hour break. After they had all left, she put on some music to better hide their voices in case the kitchen was being watched as well. "Very little know about my...special skills. Including my cooking, which I promise you isn't horrible."

She smiled and started to gather the ingredients for dinner, such as the steak and vegetables. "Do you mind firing up the grill?" Yes even though their voices were partially hidden, she still was very careful about what she said.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Romeo smiled at her brightly, and chuckled softly. "Indeed, I feel i am in for a treat." He leaned back, and watched her, and listened. She was indeed a sight for sore eyes, and though Romeo's mind wanted to wonder where he could take this, he simply get to the matters at hand. When she spoke of her skill sets, Romeo nodded. "Truly that is something not to be hidden, but sure I can fire up the grill." To which Romeo then turned the burners on, and stuck his finger to the inside, letting a small flame sneak into it to begin the fire that would cook whatever she was making, Romeo winked at her. "One of my...many amazing skills. That, and dancing, though where I learned to dance."

He leaned against the counter, and watched her once more. "So...Kay. Does the Republic...does it have a chance?" He then switched to a mental note.

Please, speak freely in your heart.

Kay-Larr

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Kay was too busy preparing the bantha steaks and veggies to even notice how he lit the stove. She just listened to the sounds and calculated in her mind as to how long each thing would take to cook, choosing to start with the veggies first as they'll take a bit longer than the steaks. With cooking, timing was everything.

His question about the Republic certainly got her attention though. And that whisper in her mind came again. That will take some getting used to. But she had no intention other than telling the truth anyways. "I believe so. Every government has their struggles and trying times. But if the right support is there, we can make it."

[member="Lady Kay"]

That steak sure did look good, and it was beginning to smell good to. His clicked his tongue on the roof of his mouth as Romeo walked over next to her as she continued to make food, and speak of her opinion on the Republic. It was amusing, the hope that the people within the Republic had for their government even at the darkest times. "Wonderful! Lady Kay you speak so boldly, and true! It's...arousing." He smirked at her.
"Consider me an ally to you, if you need something done, let me know, even if it benefits the Republic, I shall do it."

The galaxy seems so dark right now, your hope is refreshing.

Once more Romeo spoke through the force to her.

"Tell me, my lady, why did you take up the role of senator? Do you dislike war, fighting? Or is it simply that you do not possess the skills for such things?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

She raised a brow at [member="Romeo Sin"] and his odd choice in words. Arousing? Oh please. If he was one of those players looking for a one night stand, well he certainly hadn't found the right person for that. But his offer for being an ally was something that she couldn't turn down.

Kay continued to cook their meal. Just a few minutes longer was all that was needed. "Thank you for your offer. I will greatly accept." And then he spoke in her mind again. Romeo wasn't the first to have picked up on her optimism and he certainly wouldn't be the last. Hope was something she held onto dearly, more so than Sapir tea.

To his questions, she found the answers easily. "Yes to both. Negotiating was something that both my husband and I were very good at. I try to stop wars and fights before they begin. We both did. Though he was the warrior and I was the healer. He didn't like me fighting, but I was taught a few basics, just in case. The position of Senator came up, so I had applied and later was voted in. I'm not one of the most active members in the Senate, but Commenor is doing well through trade."

[member="Lady Kay"]

The gesture was of good will when Romeo arose from his position, and moved over to stand next to the woman. He leaned against the counter, and smirked fiendishly. With a little nudge, he spoke.

"Do you always cook for your guests, or is this a special occasion?"

He leaned in a little closer.

"I find your lack of fear in me, and whatever trust your giving me...different." He slowly spun so that he was behind her, and took her hand, for some reason he started helping her with the cooking.

"I...I am glad I find a friend you. It is a different change of pace. I have seen much in war, much in the One Sith." Romeo rested his chin on her shoulder. "Though you must excuse my manners, I am an odd one, and tend to do things that makes people uncomfortable. Just know, I would I hate being close to people. Oh!" With a small gesture, he stopped some grease from flying onto her hand with the force. "That would have been a little painful"

Kay-Larr

[member="Romeo Sin"] must have forgotten that they went into the kitchen so that they could talk a little more privately. But that was okay as there was plenty on both of their minds. Or maybe just hers. Hmm. "I often cook for myself rather than eating out. You just happened to come at the right time and it would be rude not to offer."

As he spoke of her lack of fear of him, Kay raised a brow as she wasn't sure why she should be afraid to begin with. It isn't as though he has tried to attack her, kill her or turn her to the Darkside. All that he has done is come to chat, which isn't something to feel threatened of at all.

And then he went behind her, took control of her hand as used her shoulder as a chin rest. Kay stiffened up a little as he invaded her personal space. The grease sputter was a good distraction to prevent her from discussing how she was a bit uncomfortable with him being so close. "Yes that would have been...Thank you."

Her mind drew a blank as she tried to think of something to say next. His last points were of seeing so much war. Yeah. She'll go with that. "If you dislike war so much, you could always quit. No one is forcing you to participate, are they?"

Romeo flicked the grease back into its rightful spot, hearing the sizzle as it landed back on the meat as Kay's words struck a little home.
The Vahla shifted on his feet, then returned back to his leaning position on the counter. "A quick history lesson. My blood line ties all the way back to the Old Republic, and some before that. A great many Sith Lords are succeed by me. I was born into the Sith Empire, just before it fell, then was moved to the One Sith. Its all I'm good for. I'm not very good at being a father, and I am much older than I look." Romeo rubbed his chin. "I am selfish, I am evil. I take what I want...which isn't much really, but they've come with great prices. My family, myself, and my friends." He crossed his arms. "I have nothing left but war. Peace is a lie, that's the first line of the Sith doctrine..and its true. Coexistence...now that...that isn't a lie." He moved a little closer. "We all want something Lady Kay, what is it you desire?" He said in a low town.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Kay was glad that he moved away. It gave her the ability to remove the steaks from the heat and plate them. Just the heat of meat itself will cook it the rest of the way. She then finished off the rest of the veggies as she spoke. "Your bloodline doesn't make you what you are. Your actions do.....Selfish? Evil? Taking what you want? Well you haven't shown me either of those traits. You've been polite and for the most part, quite respectable."

She plated the veggies and then gathered the cutlery from the drawer, closing it with a push from her hip as she handed [member="Romeo Sin"] his plate of food. Kay then grabbed her own and led him over to the kitchen staff's table and set the plate before sitting herself down. Right away she cut a small piece of steak and put it in her mouth. Oh it melted like butter. She savoured it for a moment before speaking again to his other points. "Coexistence is very possible. But peace is not a lie. I have known it and I have had it. Someday I'll have it again."

Whoops! Talking with her mouth full. She finished off her bite of steak. "Now you asked me what I desire?....I don't have an answer to that because I don't know. I'm rather preoccupied with my missions as well as my tasks and duties as a Senator." Hopefully that was enough to deflect him from trying to get her to give more personal of an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom