Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public An Unlikely Visitor [SO-open]

wb1.png

TAGS:
Darth Caedes Darth Caedes Tarus Undara Tarus Undara

mattboarder.png
In the shadowed embrace of Korriban's night, a figure stepped from the very sky it’s self. Boots met ancient soil padding Softly in the evenings air.

Here was Matthew, Knight Paladin, and serving Seneschal of the Sunstar Order, now rendered almost unrecognizable. His once radiant, snow white hair, has transformed into the dark hue of a moonless sky. His wings, once prismatic wonders, were folded tightly against him, their color also swallowed by the black of night.

His Cerulean blue eyes, once clear pools reflecting a boundless empathy, were now disguised behind meticulous eyeliner that altered the perception of their form. Height, already an imposing factor, had been further amplified with shoe inserts. He wore rugged leather— a gamberson and breeches style—devoid of the usual regal flair or armor.

He breathed deeply, fortifying his spirit as he suppressed his Force essence to a furtive murmur. A challenging act, yet vital for walking unnoticed into this crucible of darkness. An ‘intruder’ in the Sith Academy, Matthew was fully aware of the treacherous ground he tread.

His heart steady, he began his journey toward the building’s looming facade. His outer self was a carefully constructed illusion, but his inner mission remained unshakable. A disguised light amidst shadow, a whisper of virtue in a chorus of temptation.

In Korriban's abyss, where the dark side murmured its siren song of power and treachery, Matthew was poised on the precipice velation or ruin. His venture began, masked and muted.
sunstara.png

Last edited:

sith-red.png

"The night sky is something beautiful here, isn't it?"

Sleep had long eluded the Sangnir. It was as unnecessary as the breathing she still mimicked when she lost herself in her own thoughts. A nighttime walk was often the best way for her to clear her mind, especially with the fuddled memories she was still trying to piece together. She hadn't expected to see another walking in the shadow of the night, but then again, this was a Sith Academy.

There was no telling who else liked to bathe in the moonlight.

"Enjoying a night walk?"

Matthew of Valendale Matthew of Valendale

Malak gracefully inclined his head toward her, one hand lightly resting over his chest as he descended into a cordial bow.

"Ah yes... The heavens above. Hold great beauty and wonder no matter what planet you may be on. The skies have a way of capturing your attention, don't they? Whether you're on Coruscant or the far reaches of the Outer Rim, there's something about starlight that's hard to ignore. The blending of color or the twinkling of distant stars meld together magnificently, becoming the envy of any artist. " he murmured, his voice a melodic cadence, rich, dark, and deep.

"My enjoyment of this spectacle has only been elevated by the presence of such delightfully pleasant company."

His words flowed like silk, almost purring in their gentleness. With a fluid gesture, he swept his ink-black hair from his shoulder, letting it cascade back like a waterfall of night.

His gaze once again shifted up to the stars above, their luminescence twinkling like gemstones set against the dark velvet of the sky. "Such entrancing splendors set troubled thoughts at ease, and soothe damaged hearts." He mused as if sharing a secret whispered by the universe.

Returning his attention to her, his eyes softened, a subtle smile gracing his lips. "I go by the name of Malak. May I be so bold as to ask for the honor of knowing the name of what radiant flower stands before me, gracing me with the beauty of their visage beneath the starlight this evening?"

sunstara.png

Last edited:

sith-red.png

"You're quite the flirt. I'll be sure to let my dear Quinn know. I'm sure she'd love to give a lesson or two." Alina smiled calmly, the reds of her eyes glowing far brighter now at the dead of night that it was. Brighter than the stars, truly. That was the nature of her, her people. "Alina. I'm a visitor at this academy, for the most part. Attending some classes while I visit my darling. What of you? Are you a new student here?"

Malak perked up at hearing a few new names and filed it away for later. "I would be remiss to decline such a considerate offer." Malak's smile widened subtly as he turned to face her, giving her his undivided attention. "Not formally, no," he answered softly. "But I do hope to study them on a more official basis soon."

His gaze intensified, a spark of keen interest lighting up his eyes. "But for tonight, I'm more intrigued by the prospect of discussing ancient histories, should the opportunity present itself. Tales and legends are one thing, but to see and experience is to truly understand. After all, knowledge, as they say, is power."
sunstara.png

Last edited:

sith-red.png

"I'm certain one with your affinity to the Force would be taken in no issue." Alina could very well smell the sensitivity to the Force coming off of Matthew. From his blood. Not that it could tell her alignment or the like. Instead she just continued to smile kindly, turning her gaze up towards the sky above. The night sky here was something she truly loved to watch. Dromund Kaas's eternal night was brought by the clouds.

It was always rare to see the sky at home.

"I'm not sure how many will be awake to answer your questions. Some Sith still do sleep, as silly as it sounds. But I might be able to answer some. If you can give something in return. Power is never freely given, after all."

Malak gave a slight nod, acknowledging her compliment. "I'm flattered by your confidence in my Force sensitivity," he said, his voice carrying a certain restraint, ever cautious not to betray his true identity.

His gaze followed hers to the inky expanse above, the celestial canvas punctuated by stars, and it held his attention, albeit briefly.

Turning back to Alina, he smiled coyly. "Ah, but even Sith must rest to gather strength. There is wisdom in that, wouldn't you agree?" He paused, contemplating her proposition. "Questions for answers, a fair simple exchange. Power may not be freely given, but knowledge can form the cornerstone of many a powerful alliance. What would you seek in return for your wisdom?"

sunstara.png

Last edited:

J1tvPzz.png

Korriban
Sith Academy

eLNFpmq.png

Tarus was fit to tear his own eyes out, but that wouldn’t stop the powerful visions that danced around his shattered mind. They were more than just visions or images, he was sure. The Covenant had done their utmost to convince him otherwise, but Tarus knew deep down what they were…

Memories.

He tossed in his bed, pushing the covers away with his legs. Considering how exhausted he was, Tarus could almost play them off as sleep-deprived hallucinations. But he couldn’t convince himself of anything less than what was the truth. Somehow, the Dathomiri magicks were fading. He was remembering. It had to stop.

Tarus kicked his legs over the edge of the bed, rubbing his eyes with frustrated hands.

Time for a walk,” he grumbled.

Slipping into simple threads for what he hoped would be a brief midnight tour of the grounds, Tarus left his bedchamber on the upper levels and began on his all-too-familiar route. He’d walked this path a dozen sleepless nights, guessing whether his mind or legs would grow weary first. He usually walked the world alone at this hour, but the muffled sounds of conversation ahead slowed his pace.

In his experience, Sith rarely meet for nighttime snacks in the halls of the Sith Academy; Machinations, schemes, and betrayals were prepared in the shadows of the night instead. But Tarus had kept a very low profile since the Covenant had taken him. He doubted they’d be plotting his murder, and if they were, then here he was.

Good evening… or morning?” Tarus mused sleepily as he rounded the corner.

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru he recognized from the spice nests on Taul, but Matthew of Valendale Matthew of Valendale was a specimen Tarus hadn’t met before. He offered the pair a simple bow before stepped nearer to join them.

I’m Tarus Undara,” the fallen Jedi informed.

Enjoying the sunless halls as well?

sith-red.png

"A favor. What exactly I won't say yet. But in exchange I'll answer whatever questions you have to the best of my ability."

A more dangerous smile formed as Alina once again turned to watch the man. It wasn't a promise he technically had to keep, not if he didn't care about making enemies. But if he did, it was just as dangerous to agree to and actually keep his end of the deal. Who knew what she could ask? Her gaze shifted towards the next arrival, ending her little game prematurely. She frowned, but at least dipped her head in greeting.

"Stargazing, I suppose."

Tarus Undara Tarus Undara | Matthew of Valendale Matthew of Valendale

wb1.png

TAGS:
Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru Tarus Undara Tarus Undara

mattboarder.png

"A dangerous game to play with the unknown, where seeds of treachery are often sown." He commented before his attention shifted to the newcomer. He could sense a semblance of unease to some degree for the reason he couldn't place it. Malak regarded the newcomer briefly and offered an inclination of his head. "Ah, yes the evening fair is a delight, to embrace and hold within the night." He offered softly before smiling at the other. " I go by Malak. But what's more important to know, is if you wish to be friend or foe. "
sunstara.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom