Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Taris Shock Troopers

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvRe

dea2roh-b62dc88a-cf79-49c1-9fb7-e8468f4f77c7.jpg

"They're the average ones, the 'bulk' if you will. But please, don't underestimate them" - Avery Regailis

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name: Taris Shock Troopers
  • Affiliation: Loyal to the Silver Jedi Concord, but they have more of an affinity for their commander, Avery Regailis.
  • Classification: Common Infantry
  • Description: The first and most notable thing you'll notice is their unusual appearance. Donning what they call their "dust masks", long double-breasted coats, and a shiny metal helmet. Emblazoned on that helmet is the symbol of the Silver Jedi Concord, with a few minor differences. Going horizontal through the helmet is a stripe, on it is the abbreviation "T.T.-." the two T's stand for 'Taris Trooper', the empty spot is to be used for whatever level they're from on Taris. When interacting with the troopers, you'll find that they be very dismissive and if they aren't, they're usually aggressive due to their nature.

GENERAL COMBAT INFORMATION

Strengths

Long live Taris
- The shock troopers are loyal to the core, more so to their own planet than the concord. They're willing to lay down their lives if it means securing the objective.

Born Of The Many Levels- These troopers are tough, really tough. One Taris Shock Trooper can have the pain tolerance of three men. Still, they're not immortal, they die all the same.

Weaknesses

Unfriendly Bunch- If the Taris Shock Troopers had to take after their commander in any way, it would be the friction they have with other military forces.
If It isn't from Taris, I'm not trusting it.

Like Ants- When these soldiers enter the battlefield, two things can be expected; a crumbling enemy force, and many dead shock troopers. Because they die, as said, like ants.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Created on the planet Taris, the Shock Troopers are one of the many troops of the 'Taris Militance Project'. Codenamed by Avery Regailis, the militance project is a collective effort of Taris and Concord officials to create an effective fighting force stationed out of the planet Taris.

Taris Shock Troopers are primarily composed of either convicted felons, vagrants, and usual undesirables, like many of the Taris Troopers are. There isn't anything remarkable about them, they are the average Taris Trooper. They are given average combat training, enough to be considered a military unit, then tossed out into the fray.

"Of the many levels!" - the cry of the Taris Troopers

Last edited:
Relationship Status: It's Complicated
A AvRe

This is a fun submission. I am a bit confused on your Overwhelming Presence weakness. The way you define it makes it seem like a strength to me… like you could field a lot of them at once.

Could you try to explain that a bit for me please.

AvRe

Judah Lesan Judah Lesan

character switching can be tough. The overwhelming presence weakness is meant to be how others see them. Basically, it's meant to convey that they don't work well with soldiers not from Taris. Would you like me to change it up a bit, I can see how it would be confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom