Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Taoide Homstead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fetthomestead.JPG

Name: Taoide Homstead

Image Source: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Fett_homestead#WikiaArticle

Intent: To create a home for my character and his family.

Classification: It's a homestead with a surrounding farm.

Location: Concord Dawn; in a small valley and farm community outside of a market settlement.

Affiliation: The Taoide Family

Description: The humble home of the Taoide family and built by a young Saat Taoide to be the place where his children can grow up; despite it being only three decades old, the homestead is built using traditional architecture dating back to before the Clone Wars and utilizes practical technologies; some of which even predating The Republic. Its modest design was meant to accommodate a family of five, but can be innovated to house far more if needed. Other external structures include a garage, a barn, several sheds, a makeshift light starship dockpad, power stations, and water wells.

History: Included in the description.

Links: N/A

[member="Zun of Concord Dawn"]

H'lo!

Might I ask you to make sure all parts of the template are there? The template is not to be altered, meaning that even if you do not use a field, you're still required to submit with every field of the template present in your submission.

For your information, further incidences of submission without the full template present in any section of the Codex from this point on will be met with immediate archival - at which point you would be allowed to resubmit your submission with the full template present. :)

[member="Zun of Concord Dawn"]

No worries! The notification system is not perfect, just like us human beings... of course, if I mistook you for a flawed human being and you are in fact some other kind of being of perfection and sentience, then I apologise. ;)

This submission is pending secondary approval!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom