Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Talk Wordy to Me [Lady Velvet Book Release]

Tag: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

Ryana walked off with her book signed as pip chirped up ryana smirked "I don't know where cora whent pip if we find her I'm giving her a stern talking to about giving you to strangers" she said as pip chirped up in agreement. As they walked out of the bookstore after buying the books ryana walked with pip riding on her shoulders as they walked towards ryanas ship pip gave ryana visions of food and a restaurant that was on their path "alright we can get food before we go home" she said as she sat down with pip at one of the tables outside as she ordered for herself and pip.

Inanna could resist many things. The Smolder™ was not one of them. "Oh, don't look at me like that..." she pleaded in vain.

Caught within Cato’s magnetic gaze, she wavered, trying to avert her eyes even as she started to lean toward him, her arms loosening just a little…

"Right here, when I look like this?" she whispered. What would people say? Right now, she didn't actually care all that much, to be honest...

She realized what was happening only when it was too late. "Hey!" she protested as he snatched the copy of Mirialan Teacake Murder from her hand, along with a string of Shi'idese expletives.

"Cato, for the love of—!" She tried to take the book back, but he held it out of her reach. Now, she could've made herself grow bigger than him, but that would draw even more attention to them.

"Did they murder a teacake? Or is the teacake the murderer?"

"I don't know, I haven't read it yet!" With an exasperated huff, she ran her pink hands through her equally pink hair. "Okay, fine. I was going to buy it just so I'd have something to read while I'm waiting around for... for stuff to happen. And the recipe in the back sounded good. Are you happy?" Lowering her voice, she bit her lip more out of embarrassment than suggestiveness. "Can we leave now? Go somewhere with no people around?"

Cato Harth Cato Harth

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom