Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Talent needed!

An ad posted on the holonet, taking the form of a voice recording. Contact info included

It begins with the sound of someone's throat clearing. "This thing on? Oh my word that sounds terrible!" There's the sound of metal dinging and static as it seems the microphone is being assaulted by a metal toed boot. "Cheap junk. Figures. Jawas don't know a damn thing about microphones. Where was I? Oh right. The job....Where...I have to pay....you....Ugh. I'm rethinking this already. I'm gonna keep going before I change my mind." There's a deep sigh before the recording continues. "I'm a merchant, typically, though I don't focus on anything in particular. I just sell whatever junk I find or come across. I have so many clone war era blasters in my cargo hold it's beginning to become a problem. Anyways, getting side tracked again. There is one item I deal in and search for. Relics. Sith relics, jedi relics, jed'aii relics, Zarak Shaa relics, the underpants of darth Nihilus, I do not care. If it's ancient history, specifically ancient force history? I. Want. It. Sadly, I am a bag of flesh, and things can hurt me. I do not like being hurt, yet these relics are in dangerous places. That's why I need a meatsa- I mean uh...." There's a nervous chuckle. "Helper, to watch my back and make sure nothing done results in death or injury. Preferably someone experienced in dealing with traps. I don't care if the experience is from robbing banks, I just want the job done. I have some ruins in mind, and I'll tell you the location once we meet. I don't want anyone taking the loot before we get there! You'll be paid once the job is finished, and you can have a fair share of whatever treasure we find. Don't disappoint me. The last guy I was with tripped on a tock and broke his neck. We didn't even get to the first trap! Ugh." The recording ends with a click.

-Edaline Black

Darth crihl

D
If you don't mind an ancient sith lord who might have helped design some of those traps tagging along kintik is down and don't worry he's not the stab you in the back kind of sith unless you plan to not giving him his payment or try to backstab him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom