Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

T Digs Getaway (Silent Hand Meetup)

Adan got on the comm link that jerrick gave him "Jerrick this Adan just checking on how the recruiting is going any luck so far?"
OOC: just a start ill get more descriptive and make my post longer later.

Adan returned to the docking bay of Nar Shadda going to his ship The Nautilus awaiting an answer from jerrick, hoping there is some good news and none bad. Adan is counting on this faction to grow and he and his second family can make some serious money, thinking about this he also thought of his mother and sister back home on Devaron and that he is their only financial support.

"Us? So jerrick you had the luck to find our first recruits very good I'm proud of you old friend". Adan punched in the coordinates and was on his way to T Digs, a sense of excitement filled Adan's body for he felt that there are going to be new recruits to meet.

Stumbling into the room was Parker laughing loudly holding something in his hands, "IM HERE GUYS!! Don't worry I made it!Sorry I'm late!" laughing with a stupid grin plastered on his face parker looked over at the gang of mercenaries and other freelancing thugs. They all looked so green and incapable of doing what needed to be done, James had to test exactly what they were made of. If he could even take a mandalorian and two alien freaks seriously. "Come here guys!" moving over to where he could see a building in the distance

"Watch this." holding up a detonator Parker pushed the button and the building exploded in a fireball of crashing glass and smoke. The sounds of screams and panic ensued in the distance "Did you see it?! Did ya!!? It was like KABOOOOOOM!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!" Parker held his side and laughed as the building crumpled beneath itself

Jerrick looked at Adan, then Parker, "How the shebs did you...never mind, Adan Parker, Parker Adan." He introduced the two. Jerrick didn't know wether Parker was literally insane, or just lonely. Either way he would be a assential part of the team. "Parker please tell me, they have no idea how they just blew up, or where to go to kill you..please..I mean its awesome you're a terroris." Jerrick stopped, he really had no clue where he was going with that.

(Occ) god parker cracks me up ahaha I love this character man hahaha

Orn'komad

Fast Talking Face Reader
Orn'komad rushed into the cantina. "Did you all see that?!" The smoke was billowing from the building that had just exploded, and he could already start to hear sirens overlapping the screams in the distance. He looked around the room and saw the man he had spoken to earlier - Jerrick, if his memory served him correctly - along with a green Twi'lek and a man laughing his head off.
"What are you laughing at? People are dying out there!" He shouted at the man. He looked to Jerrick. "The Suns will be crawling all over this hemisphere in about five minutes. Are we sure this is a great time to meet?"

"BECAUSE IT'S FETHING HILARIOUS!!" Parker tossed the detonater to the floor and laughed loudly looking at the gang. Black suns could be on their way not that Parker cared if he lived or died but the blowing things up was just so fun. Looking over to one of the alien freaks Parker chuckled at his concern for the lives of the innocent. "God you act like you've never blown up a hospital before!" the man walked over to the group and smiled dusting off his orange jumpsuit.

Adan looked at all the members shook his head and smiled "man jerrick you sure scraped the bottom of the barrel, but this group is perfect just what we need". Adan looked over a Orn'komad "yeah jerrick he's right I say we get the hell out of here and meet some where else, those suns might send more than what we can handle right now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom