Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

T Digs Getaway (Silent Hand Meetup)

Jerrick poked around at his drink and dint look up. This was excatly what he wanted. Let them send a group to investigate the explosion. Take them out and show face. "Actualy most of those people in that hospitol were criminals and the like of scum, for once id say Parker probably did himself a service of redemption, or he just didn't know." Jerrick slid a datapad over on the table revealing the patients there, murders, drug dealers, muggers, people that hurt others badly. Jerrick figured they could take em on, or atleast take most on and leave for the rest to tell the story. "We stay take out as many as possible, leave scragglers behind to tell that some rag tag team blew up, all thanks to Parker, a hospitol of criminals, and that we took out a few ranks of Suns. Thus begins the search of the Silent Hand. But next time Parker, let us point out the building, then kapooy? deal? All you said was kids, not hospitols. I would also consider not doing right before you come to out place." Jerrick kept poking at the drink, then sipped it. Jerrick was always cool in such situtations, "actually Adan take @[member="stardust"] and @Orn'komad, me and @[member="James Parker"] will deal with any vistors from the Suns."

Ornko'mad

The Mind Behind
Orn'komad stared at Jerrick incredulously. "You mean this man is with us? I thought I was signing on to a crime syndicate, not a kriffing terrorist organization!"

[OOC: Good save. Also, I wonder if Mynockman will show up...]
EDIT: posted with the wrong account. My bad. This is Orn'komad (if you couldn't tell from the post lol)

Jerrick nodded at Orn'komad. "Yeah, this is Nar Shadda, no is innocent, besides Black Suns are terrorist, we just have A Terrorist." Jerrick looked at stardust and thought for a bit. "Take my XS Freighter. Take it away from here, Orn, do what you think is best for you. Anyways @[member="James Parker"], come on bud." Jerrick stood up and walked at the door way leaning against. With his helmet tucked under his arm. He watched the fire and smoke rise. Jerrick decided they needed more people later after this.

"Crime syndicate, terrorist cell, same thing!" Parker looked out at the smoking building and pulled his hair, he so desperately wanted it to be filled with innocence and civilians. Killing in the name of good wasn't really his style, though now he knew why his so called team mates took the explosion so well. "I hate all of you." Parker rubbed his head then laughed loudly, he wasn't the bottom of the barrel when it came to mercenaries. He was the grime under the barrel that had been rotting for years. But some how this mandalorian found him to be enjoyable even if his intention was to kill a few innocent people. "I haven't had this much fun in nine hundred years!"

Walking over to his friends, if you could call them that he smiled and grabbed the duffel bag on his back keeping it tight to him, "If you need something blown up I'm your man. And also I'm not afraid to get the job done no matter what it takes." Parker's cheerful smile turned to an evil grin as he looked at the twe'lek "I'm the man with the plan."

These people were green, worse than the rebellion even. Did they even know how to take a life? They seemed like they would get Parker killed. But he had his plans and he needed them to fulfill his plans on tearing down the system. "Yeah spice lab what the feth ever." Parker's smile fading into a neutral look. These guys seemed like a group of boy scouts trying to do the right thing than a gang of criminals. Oh well, beggars couldnt be choosers and they seemed to fit the bill just fine when it came to passing off the blame. "Well lets go do some good yaaaaaaay." Parker said in a rather flat sarcastic tone as he threw the duffel bag around his back.

(Ooc) hey Parker you and me are gonna start another thread by ourselves to blow it up, btw you did know this faction was ment to cripple the Suns, and do other jobs we get to rival them right? Or is this just Parker being Parker?

Adan turned to Orn'komad "we'll head to an asteroid base I have out in space. We will be safe there and no one knows the location of this base well except for you and stardust and jerrick."

(occ awesome, does anyone have complaints though? I mean I know were just starting off, and its a bit chaotic, Parker.. Just kidding. Ahaha anyways Adan will, or even Orn, or Star, start a thread going to his asteroid base, while me and Parker blow somethings up. Sound good? Open to suggestions, always am.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom