Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Synthetic Organism in Need of Companion

Greetings!

This is a character I've been dying to write for quite a long time (several years, in fact), but until just recently was unable to find any images befitting of its synthetic technological magnificence. Now that I have, I decided to give it a go and see where it takes me, and in order to get started I require a companion.

Or more accurately, I require someone to discover this unit in its stasis pod aboard the wreckage of its former home, and subsequently awaken it from its decades long slumber. From that point on, I plan to allow the RP as it happens to dictate the character's development (for the most part). It has almost no experience of the galaxy at large, and I believe that taking a character very near its infancy (knowledge-wise at least) and writing it through the learning process as it's introduced to new ideas, concepts, beings, and technology is going to be a very exciting process, and the more challenging the better. ;)

So, how about it, Chaos?

Preferably one with a high level of interest in both character development and excessive danger. What better way to learn than to simply jump into the fire, so to speak?

Also someone with a creative mind superior to my own. :p I'm afraid I tend toward a more logical train of thought, so devising elaborate situations and challenges is less of a strength than devising ways to survive them. Someone who could fill that particular gap without breaking the story immersion would be tremendously appreciated.

[member="Echo Kora"], [member="Braith Achlys"], [member="Sezathi"], [member="Bryce Bantam"]

[member="Bryce Bantam"], [member="Echo Kora"], [member="Sezathi"], [member="Braith Achlys"], [member="TN-E1-4C"], [member="Zhainah Icecore"], [member="David Hoxt"]

Thank you all for your interest and consideration! I've found a pair of writers that I believe fit my preferred scenario the best (one dark, the other light. Dilemma of choice and all that), so I no longer need volunteers. Once this character is off the ground, however, maybe we can run into each other out in the universe and share a thread or two. :) I just don't want to get into more than one thread until there's a bit more to him than just "fancy robot with very little personality". :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom