Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Syndicate Raid Auction: 3000 Meter Command Ship & Luke Skywalker's X-Wing (Probably)

Ajihad smirked as Zaiden's message came through over the commlink. He wondered whether the man had had figured out that his supply had been cut off yet.

//Perhaps you should have invested in the Primeval rather than the First Order?//

He then sighed as he turned to Lot B. He really just wanted the two sets of Droids, he didn't want to blow unnecessary credits on the rest. His competitor just seemed to have forgot to answer after several hours. After a brief pause, he would send one final offer before he had to bid again.

//45,000 is the best I can offer. It would be wise to accept before I drive the bid up further.

[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] | [member="John Ash"] | [member="Miss Blonde"]

[member="John Ash"] [member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Lucien E. Irridius"] [member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] [member="Lord Ajihad"]

Linna's public and private bids for the Vagrant Queen totaled to 120,000,000cr, as well as the lost city's coordinates, a hundred doses of dextrophetamine, the complete schematics of the massive Iron Crown shipyards around the First Order planet Annaj, and the complete schematics of the planet-encompassing Ssi-Ruuvi shipyards around the distant world of Lwhekk. All but the money remained private and confidential.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[System Admin] - This Auction is now over, please standby for results.

[member="Linna Beorht"] [member="John Ash"] [member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Lucien E. Irridius"] [member="Savitor Draay"] [member="Lord Ajihad"] [member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Miss Blonde

The Vagrant Queen Winner - [member="Linna Beorht"] [whatever her username is]

Winning bid - for the Vagrant Queen totaled to 120,000,000cr, and confidential information beneficial to Syndicate.

[member="Lord Ajihad"] OOC: Sorry dude, Primeval is still a minor faction so I can't sell to you guys by site rules.
As for the rest of you, you all put up a great fight and I loved your bids but we here at Syndicate from an OOC perspective are a lot more story driven than we are cool and flashy items. I mean, that's why we just give this stuff away lol. So story opportunities mean more to us than ships, weapons, or whatever else you guys are slinging. Thank you for understanding.

[member="John Ash"] [member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Lucien E. Irridius"] [member="Savitor Draay"] [member="Lord Ajihad"] [member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Miss Blonde

Winner Droid Lot - Disputed

Message: Dear Mister [member="John Ash"] you currently have a bounty on your head from Syndicate, and while normally we'd be happy to sell you these droids to the tune of 100K. I'm afraid we must either hold them until one of two things happen. A, you give us one of your fingers. B, you pay us the amount of your bounty. Once this is done, then you will have your droids, be taken off the Syndicate bounty board, and be eligible to take jobs from us. Failure to comply with this, and your bids will be considered void and the lot will pass on to [member="Lord Ajihad"] we thank you for your understanding and hope to do business with you. Have a great day.

John Ash

Only by Fire do we become Ash.
[member="Miss Blonde"]

John just frowned slightly at the message sent by the auctioneer. Karking crime lords. He didn't like dealing with them even if he wasn't always the most lawful person himself. He normally would inform this nerf herder where they could put their bounty, but he needed those droids. So instead he sent the payment for the auction along with the price for his bounty. No message. No comment. Nothing but the things he owed. The firehawk speeders would arrive with 6 deep scratches in the shape of a diamond on each and every last one of them. Probably just a shipping accident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom