Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Syndicate Raid Auction: 3000 Meter Command Ship & Luke Skywalker's X-Wing (Probably)

Zaiden chuckled at the sight of the upped bids. People were enjoying themselves.

"Lets play the game then." He murmured, then entered his newest bid, via encrypted transactions.

//
1 million, the blade line, and a half dozen jobs on the Vagrant Queen, for the First Order
//

There it was. He had given up on one, and now got the chance to bid higher on the other. Plus, his skills tended to bring to the goals he sought. If he wanted the Skywalker ship, he could likely find it.

[member="Veiere Arenais"] || [member="Lord Ajihad"] || [member="Linna Beorht"] || [member="Lucien E. Irridius"] || [member="Miss Blonde"]

[member="John Ash"] [member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Lucien E. Irridius"] [member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] [member="Lord Ajihad"]

The escalating bids on lot A had reached military corvette territory - still beyond a bargain for the winner. Linna reiterated her private side bid of dextrophetamine and upped her public but anonymous bid: one point one million credits, plus the location of an ancient, monster-guarded, subterranean city in the Circarpous system.

The size and power of the Vagrant Queen was significant, it wasn't at all surprising that the bids were increased though any such amount of credits spent upon such an impulsive purchase left Veiere second guessing his priorities. The Vessel was truly impressive, yet so too was the progress that Commenor had made of late. Could this ship bolster their military, certainly...-Was he willing to go the distance to acquire it however?

His bid increased to 1,5 million Credits designated upon Lot A: The Vagrant Queen.

He had earned more than his share of credits over the years, having been brought into two separate monarchies of the past and having found himself in substantial financial gain, to say that he could afford the gamble was perhaps a bit too arrogant, though it certainly wasn't going to break his bank yet.

[member="Miss Blonde"] | [member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] | [member="Lucien E. Irridius"] | [member="Linna Beorht"] | [member="John Ash"]

//2,000,000 credits, a dozen bodygloves, and boots, as well as 30 bolts that slice beskar like butter, plus a half dozen missiles, on the Queen for the First Order//

Zaiden made a quick message to the current owner and seller of the mentioned. He did not request them. Was not polite. The frakker had killed Zaiden then bound his soul for a decade. Damien owed him. The items would be procured to fill the bid.

Zero doubt.

[member="Veiere Arenais"] || [member="Lord Ajihad"] || [member="Linna Beorht"] || [member="Lucien E. Irridius"] || [member="Miss Blonde"]

He leaned back in his chair, shaking his head slowly; the latest bid being quite a significant one.

Redefining his former bid, he upped the payout for the Vagrant Queen to 2.3 million though in the case that he would probably lose, also placed a secondary bid on both Luke Skywalker's X-Wing at 500,000 credits and one Delilah EE-3 at 20,000 Credits.

[member="Miss Blonde"] | [member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] | [member="Lucien E. Irridius"] | [member="Linna Beorht"] | [member="John Ash"] | [member="Lord Ajihad"]

Ajihad's eyes narrowed. He knew about the bodygloves and the Mandalorian Reapers, he had won both himself in a little holonet contest. A contest put on by his good friend Damien. So why was he bidding against the assassin now, especially in the name of the First Order? Something was amiss. He would shoot the bidder a quick message on his commlink, as well as post his next bid.

"?"

Lot A (Beneficiary is the Primeval):
3.5 million credits

x50 Advanced Security Protocol Droids- http://starwarsrp.net/topic/60533-advanced-security-protocol-droid/?hl=%2Bkalor+%2Btech

x3 Compact Spherical Slicing Drones- http://starwarsrp.net/topic/60727-compact-spherical-slicing-drone/?hl=%2Bkalor+%2Btech

x15 Medical Droids- http://starwarsrp.net/topic/60476-a1-medical-droid/?hl=%2Bkalor+%2Btech

x20 Portable Shields- http://starwarsrp.net/topic/58256-osaji-portable-energy-shield

x1 Rainbow Gem

Lot B:

75,000 cr

(OOC: My bad, edited my post. And the ship would sit in a warehouse and be unusable until the Primeval go major or I just give it to some other Sith faction. I guarantee it won't be used except by a major faction :))

[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] | [member="John Ash"] | [member="Miss Blonde"] | [member="Veiere Arenais"]

[member="John Ash"] [member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Lucien E. Irridius"] [member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] [member="Lord Ajihad"]

The latest bid gave her pause. Two and a half million was frigate territory, easily matched, but the assorted technological goodies might give those bids the edge. The big wins at these criminal auctions tended to go to the most inventive bids. Dextrophetamine was a strong bid, she knew, but to really win the day she needed more.

And frankly, she didn't have it. She had access to impressive resources, but not the kinds of things this crowd would value. No weapons, no toys.

With a grimace, she raised her bid to four million plus the dextrophetamine and the lost city's coordinates. Best she could do.

John Ash

Only by Fire do we become Ash.
[member="Lord Ajihad"] [member="Miss Blonde"]

The land lot had been increased again, but it was still within ranges that were acceptable. The biggest concern was if this bidder would attempt to push it higher yet again at the last second. Sniping a bid wasn't unheard of, even if it was frowned upon in many ways, so he would just need to make it worth picking up his bid instead. He sent another encrypted message to the auctioneer:

<80,000 credits and 2 firehawk speeders on the droid lot for Ashhearth Industries and the Pii System.>

OOC: Can't fault you there so long as Blonde okays the sale.

Ajihad bit his lip. The Vagrant Queen was worth a lot, more than what he had bid. He felt that his bid was already a winner, but it was a close race. He would take a gamble and raise his bid on Lot A by 750,000 credits and a custom luxury vehicle made by Opulentus Premieré worth up to 5 million in commercial value. He could afford to bring it up more, but he wasn't going to make some crazy jackass bid just to flash his wealth. The only reason he raised it now is he knew he was getting it for a bargain, something he couldn't let slip through his fingers. The Primeval would hopefully provide him some compensation anyways.

(Lot A +.75 million and a custom luxury hover car or shuttle)

For Lot B, he would raise his bid 35,000 credits

[member="John Ash"] | [member="Linna Beorht"] | [member="Miss Blonde"]

Zaiden eyed his above bid, before he grinned. Oh how he was glad to be alive again. The bidding was becoming outrageous. It meant one had to truly want something, had to give it the most one had to offer, to recieve it. To come to the fore, with a heavy hit like this? Just so he could feel proud as he worked next to Ashin once more?

Worth any debt he procured.

So he began to edit the bid:
//5,500,000 credits, a dozen bodygloves, and boots, as well as 30 bolts that slice beskar like butter, a half dozen big missiles, and medium missiles, adding back the aforementioned neuranium line of weaponry, six crates of the drug Boost so the syndicate can have a damned powerful leg up in combat, and two attack vessels on the Queen for the First Order//

By this point he was also adding that he was, at one point, owner of the company making the items above into his messages to Damien. The other was forced to withdrawl and allow it. Much more though, and it would be a problem, Zaiden knew it.

Finally he sent a message back to the ome who had contacted him. It was heavily encrypted. Like mad. Only way someone could get through it quick enough, was a stealth adept who knew a lot about encryptions, or slicers. The message would read:

"Well, well, Damien sends you too my house, now you attempt to outbid me. Hm."

John Ash

[member="Lord Ajihad"] [member="Miss Blonde"]

Speeders bikes were not exactly high ticket items unless they had some crazy modifications on them, but his firehawk speeders were still a good deal. This however didn't stop the increase in the bid by his opposing bidder from over taking him. He sent another encrypted message to the auctioneer:

<100,000 credits and 6 firehawk speeder bikes on the droid lot by Ashhearth Industries and the Pii System.>

Ajihad grimaced as he got the message. Not Damien. Fantastic. Guessing from the context, he assumed his opponent was none other than Zaiden himself. The assassin could afford to raise the bid more, though he didn't want to go that far quite yet. Perhaps there was something he could do to even the playing field...​
He would switch channels (to a better-encrypted one :p), this time sending a message to Damien on his personal number.​
I'm currently at an auction trying to purchase a flagship for the Primeval. It seems Zaiden is here bidding against me using some of your assets. Is there any way you could do me a favor and restrict his access in enough time for me to purchase the ship? It would be much appreciated, my friend.
The Demon's Fist had his fingers crossed. Perhaps Damien would remember Ajihad's assistance in the Raven's Claw auction. It could certainly change the tide of this bidding war.
(OOC: Sorry, I had to xD)
[member="Damien Daemon"] | [member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

The assassin frowned as the latest bid came in on the droid lot. He was capable of raising the bid more, but he was more intent of the main lot at the moment. He would send a quick message to [member="John Ash"] through a private auction channel.​
Before this bid gets higher than either of us want, I'll cut you a deal. I'll pay you 10,000 credits and back out of the bid if I get to keep the Hellfire and Hunter-Killer droids. You are free to take the rest.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
System Admin: Due to unforeseen circumstances we will be extending the auction for a short amount of time. Thank you for understanding.

OOC: Not gonna lie, I am in no condition to be making rational judgment calls within anything having to do with numbers right now. Between the sleep deprivation, slight dehydration, crippling depression, and I wanna say possible buzz. Imma take a solid nap and then get my shit together so I can judge this auction while fully sober and awake. So we'll be ending this tomorrow.

[member="Linna Beorht"] [member="John Ash"] [member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Lucien E. Irridius"] [member="Savitor Draay"] [member="Lord Ajihad"] [member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Mentally, Linna estimated the approximate market value of the latest bid and translated it all into a lump sum. With those cruisers thrown in, that number was pretty fething high. Still an order of magnitude lower than the actual value of the command ship, but even so: just to match it, she'd have to start adding zeroes.

Her public and private bids for the Vagrant Queen totaled to 100,000,000cr - ballparking the value of those cruisers - as well as the lost city's coordinates, a hundred doses of dextrophetamine, and the complete schematics of the planet-encompassing Ssi-Ruuvi shipyards around the distant world of Lwhekk. All but the money remained private and confidential.

Zaiden balked at the massive jump in bids. This girl was not playing around. Though just money did not seem likely at this point. She had roughoy the price of the ships down, but none of the rest of the mentioned... She had encrypted more into a separate set bid.

She was being sneaky. So would Zaiden.

First he upped the credits of his bid:
//105,500,000 credits, a dozen bodygloves, and boots, as well as 30 bolts that slice beskar like butter, a half dozen big missiles, and medium missiles adding back the aforementioned neuranium line of weaponry, six crates of the drug Boost so the syndicate can have a damned powerful leg up in combat, and two attack vessels on the Queen for the First Order//

But then he too sent a secret message, with his highest grade of encryptions directly to Blonde:
//
I will not hide who I am, Zaiden Greyson. I ruled, ran, and had my hand in every known facet of an entire planet. Adding onto the aforementioned, is the lock in codes for everything. Short of peoples homes, and Merr-Sonn, both of which will obviously have unique codes, I can get you in the zone absolutely scott free. This is a planet with billions, Phrik mines throughout the planet and more. A criminal could have a field day there. Walk in like its yours, then leave like nothings wrong.
//

Matreya

//Ajihad,

I have shut down access to my stock. This is my debt repaid to him, and will not allow another freebie.

Hope that helps,
Damien//

(Ass. XD)
[member="Lord Ajihad"]

Ajihad subconsciously gave an appreciative nod as Damien's message came through. That would surely throw a wrench in Zaiden's plans. He owed his friend drink without a doubt.

The assassin turned his attention back to the bidding. It had taken a considerable leap since he had last checked, something that displeased him greatly. The price had climbed to that of a Star Destroyer, a level that Ajihad hoped it would fail to reach. Now he found himself in quite a tough spot. He owned several companies, as well as a crime syndicate and a large pool of resources. He could afford to go further with his bid, but it would put a dent in his net worth for sure. He was taking quite the gamble, assuming the Primeval would reimburse him for his struggles. If not, he'd likely need to sell it again to avoid needless and considerable capital loss.

Lot A: 97,500,000 credits, previously mentioned equipment and droids, one luxury vehicle worth up to 15,000,000 credits in commercial value (with potential for upgrades) crafted by Opulentus Premieré, 2 Rainbow Gems, 2,500 units of KRATOS serum (http://starwarsrp.net/topic/68499-project-kratos-super-soldiers/?hl=%2Bkalor+%2Btech) with the ability to purchase more (not typically available to outsiders)

[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] | [member="Linna Beorht"] | [member="Miss Blonde"]

John Ash

[member="Lord Ajihad"]

A message came in from the other bidder on the droid lot. He read it over and frowned slightly. They wanted to make a deal with him, but the deal he offered was terrible. Two of the better sets of the droids for only 10,000 credits after everything he would be paying for them was not worth it. He would just lose out on the deal, so the choice was clear. He just sat back and let the message go by unanswered. Let the man wait for a reply if he was going to offer such an insulting deal that only benefited him instead of both of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom