Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SWTOR: I returned, should you?

Hi all,

So recently I’ve dived back into the world of the Old Republic and despite some heavy changes to what it used to be I’m enjoying the story and game elements yet again.

Anyways I was wondering if anyone else on here played and what server they are on. Would love to get some group content done with the people I see everyday on here.

Also if you haven’t played, or used to play and are thinking of returning you should, at least give it a go. I’ve included my referral code below which is a great little tool in order to get some things that usually would be locked just with a simple copy and paste.

How does it work:

If you used to subscribe and now don’t, you are known as a Preferred Player. If you use the code you will gain seven days of free full subscription for you to see how the game plays out. You will also gain a small pet and a bundle of items that will help you along the way.

If you are subscribed you too will also gain the 7 days free subscription as well as the bundles. It’s a nice little gift to start off the game with again. I recently did it and it helped spark my want back into playing. So yeah, I’d appreciate any copy paste if you are thinking of rejoining the galaxy.

http://www.swtor.com/r/HrfJ7d

Anyway. I look forward to seeing if anyone wishes to play, because I’m honestly surprised by how much fun I still find it.

One of very few games i make time to play on semi-regular basis. I wuldnt call my-self a super-entuziastic player (mostly cuz asyde from the story, the game has gone down-hill a bit in other aspekts), I take a few month pauzes evry now and then, but I playd it for years now, and got a good number of chars on Red Eclipse. No top-geared ones (I realy dont have time or patience to grind that crap thru those stupid loot boxes), but several 235-240 gear ones. Enogh for some HM ops, at least.

Never going back. It's in life support mode with the only updates being cartel market updates and command xp tweaks to grind out some last cash from it before it gets shut down.

Their last story expansions were disastrous flops, and since I've done all 8 campaigns there's no reason to return.

I wish you well though.

@Ra'a'mah

Yea, i keep forgeting that. It is Darth Malgus. I had chars on RE and FN before, before it all snow-baled together.

Aniway i stil go back cuz of the story. Its good. No mater how much they fucked up the game, the story keeps it fun. But I also agree vith above poster, its on a down-vard spiral to death. But since i do like SW and theres not alot of other options avaliable, i keep coming back.

Jor Kvall

Ain't found a way to kill me yet
@Ra'a'mah goes balls deep in SWTOR. I know cause I've seen it.

[member="Natalija"] [member="Kira Vaal"] if you guys make characters on the Satele Shan server I'll play with you. I hop on from time to time.

Thats a NA server right? Not likely for me, the lag to there from vhere i am is a POS. Plus I realy dont feel like making a char from scrach. If you guys hop on Darth Malgus tho, we can do something! :)

Ok, wel, if any of you decide to hop on, mail Reanna Bloodshot, imp side, on Darth Malgus, thats the char I play the most these days. Also try Alixus Bloodbath (imp), Tan'el Ral (imp), Xania Steelthighs (imp), Minx Steele (rep) or Shassa Lorraine (rep). Havent played any of those a vhile, but just in case.

And i used up my referal link yearsss ago.

yeah there are quite a few people in the game that say they'll give you X amount of credits if you're a sub and click their link. The more people you get on your link that sub, you get rewards.

So, I actually just downloaded this not long ago. Started a character, but haven't even got to the point of obtaining a lightsaber yet.

Anyone want to play with this Newbie? Could help me get used to the game. Hahahahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom