Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SWRP The trading Card Game Part II

Made one of my all time favorite characters on the board. [member="Cadan Tazi"]
1453613727537435.png

Bastian Briareos said:
hmeNzIU.png

Hope I did this right and made things fair. Had little clue what I was doing. And I haven't played a car game like MTG since I was 15.

The correct wording for your card would be:

"If Bastian Briareos is put into a graveyard from play, instead place it on top of your library. Shuffle your library afterwards.

1: Put a +1/+1 counter on creatures you control."

Yeah I'm a huge MTG nerd. :D

Ludolf Vaas said:
The correct wording for your card would be:

"If Bastian Briareos is put into a graveyard from play, instead place it on top of your library. Shuffle your library afterwards.

1: Put a +1/+1 counter on creatures you control."

Yeah I'm a huge MTG nerd. :D
You could replace the whole text with Indestructible, quiaff?

Asemir Lor'kora said:
You could replace the whole text with Indestructible, quiaff?
Indestructible would be a little different, as it just means a creature can't be destroyed. But there are still ways an indestructible card could enter a graveyard from play, such as being sacrificed, being reduced to zero toughness, or by the legend rule. The only way to really prevent a creature ever being put into the graveyard would be for it to be shuffled into its owner's library as a state-based effect which seems to be what he was going for.

Ludolf Vaas said:
Indestructible would be a little different, as it just means a creature can't be destroyed. But there are still ways an indestructible card could enter a graveyard from play, such as being sacrificed, being reduced to zero toughness, or by the legend rule. The only way to really prevent a creature ever being put into the graveyard would be for it to be shuffled into its owner's library as a state-based effect which seems to be what he was going for.
You're totally right. I forgot that Indestructible applies only to destruction effects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom