Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Swoop Racing Galactic Tourney

Swoop Racing Group

S

Each track will be three (3) laps, subject to change with notice:

swoop_race1_map.png

swoop_race2_map.png

swoop_race3_map.png

Points for finishing positions will be allocated as:

1st = 10 points​
2nd = 8 points​
3rd = 6 points​
4th = 4 points​
5th - 10th = 2 points​
After three (3) races, those with the highest 3 win point total are declared our winners!

The tourney begins on 9th October!

Swoop Racing Group

S
Is that three laps of 9-11 legs? That's 90 rounds of posting?
The legs are (essentially) irrelevant, it's about the spaces in between.

That movement of 1d6 will see most through an entire leg in one roll (as most have around 6 spaces per leg).

Those are mostly for me to keep track of who is where and when.

The important part is each round between my posts with racing summaries.

The legs are (essentially) irrelevant, it's about the spaces in between.

That movement of 1d6 will see most through an entire leg in one roll (as most have around 6 spaces per leg).

Those are mostly for me to keep track of who is where and when.

The important part is each round between my posts with racing summaries.
Yeah but if its a roll per leg, three laps, three tracks, that is 90 rounds. Like race 2, would take on average 14d6 to get round so 42d6 for the full race (assuming an average of 3.5 per dice)

Swoop Racing Group

S
Hex Hex

I'm not basing it per leg, though, it's based on a 72 hour timer (per the rules), and racers need to post in that time. :D Also, I'm not expecting multi paragraph posts, I fully expect 1-2 liners explaining reaction/actions, nothing crazy.

The race markers are for me to update positions with little position icons, mostly.

And this first race is the tester, to see how long it takes, and will determine adjustments to races 2 and 3 - never fear, adaptability to find a sweet spot will happen!

Candu Tabuu

C
And just to add onto this:

When you post, with rolls included, you can edit the post after to include values - and the rolls remain on the post, unchanged.

Also, I couldn't apply a -1 for a roll, so for all move rolls just deduct (if required, such as the Rancor swoop).

Good luck fellow racers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom