Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Swoop Racing Galactic Tourney

Aktur Seii

ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
PRESENTING THE...
swoop_tourney.png

Welcome to the first official SRGT, where daredevil swoop racers compete in a series of races to win the major UC prize.

It is a tournament of daring, cunning and guts.

Can you survive to claim the prize?

What is the Swoop Racing Galactic Tourney?
A sequence of daring and brutal swoop races, where up to 10 racers enter and only 1 emerges victorious, to claim the prize!

How many races in this tourney?
There will be 3 races, with the placements of each preceding race giving a overall tourney placement - top 3, wins it all!

What is the prize?
A whopping shared total of 500,000 UCs, currently!
*Thanks to Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji and an anonymous benefactor for adding to the pot

What about runner ups?
Top 3 will have a the total prize divided, with 1st earning the biggest slice!

Is it just racing?
Yes, but also no. Unlike the tamer podracing, the Swoop Racing Galactic Tourney is considered a more brutal, dangerous entertainment form and it's not for racers unsure of what they're doing.

More dangerous?
Yes! Our racers are encouraged to actively engage in hostility to secure their place in the race - bring your blasters, you'll need them!

But what if I know I won't win?
Do you have a buddy in the race, maybe watch their back to see them place? Some wagers made off the side? Who says being first is the only way to 'win'? Seriously, we don't care what agreements or strategies you use - we just want to see mayhem and danger!

What about the swoop bikes?
The SRGT will provide race-specific swoops, which have been outfitted with particular setups - so it's up to the racer to decide which bike they think will see them to victory. The setups and types data will be provided closer to the first race!

What if I die?
SRGT is not liable, sign the dotted line.

How do I sign up?
Reply below!

Here is a link to the updated info and rules!

Last edited:

Swoop Racing Group

S
I can only see the Mynock. Might just be this trash Wi-Fi though.
There should be three, Bantha, Rancor and Mynock. Not sure why it's not displaying, might be the wi-fi yeah.

swoop_bantha.png

swoop_rancor.png

swoop_mynock.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Swoop Racing Group

S
You have been added to the racing roster, Joseph Torson Joseph Torson - good luck!

Only 2 spots remain before the race is full, get in now before the opportunity is gone, racers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom