Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question SURVEY - Which of the new Star Wars stuff have you watched?

Which of the newish Star Wars thingies on DIsney+ have you watched?

• Mandalorian (all of it)

Votes: 74 86.0%
  • Mandalorian (some of it)

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • Boba Fett (all of it so far)

Votes: 47 54.7%
  • Boba Fett (some of it)

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Bad Batch (all of it)

Votes: 46 53.5%
  • Bad Batch (some of it)

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • Visions (all of it)

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Visions (some of it)

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Under the Helmet: The Legacy of Boba Fett

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Gallery: The Mandalorian

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • Galaxy of Sounds

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Vehicle Flythroughs

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • Biomes

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • Lego Holiday Special

Votes: 17 19.8%
  • Other Lego SW stuff

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • BASELINE: I have watched at least one Star Wars movie

Votes: 55 64.0%

• Total voters
Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
There has been a fair amount of stuff and it has been fun, the shows like bad batch and clone wars final season are nice but sadly since it is on disney plus... means they aren't doing physical media for collection purposes. It does suck to have 6 seasons of clone wars, one season of resistance and know that won't have the collections be complete.

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
Yeah, that's kinda weird. I thought that people who watched the Mandalorian watched it because they are Star Wars fans and have previously watched the movies, but I guess not.

That's my mistake. The baseline thingy is at the end of a long list, and more importantly it could be taken as a) have you ever watched a SW movie period or b) have you watched a SW movie on Disney+? Question's soft. My guess is most people took it as the latter — whether they've watched a SW movie on Disney+.

Utankan Medajo

U
I watched all nine movies, plus the Ewok movies (because I like them), and since live-action star wars series were always my dream Mando and Boba Fett are mandatory for me. The animated stuff, not much my thing. I know they are very very good, and I did gave a chance to Bad Batch when it was released. But to this day I still have not finished Clone Wars all the way to Final Season (which I heard is the 7th). Even before Disney, I have always felt that they treated Clone Wars as a kids / pre-teens (at best) oriented show, so the tone of the show was never my thing. Even Bad Batch is that way - but that I watched it whole, after all is only 1 season so far. But again: is not a bad show, far from it. I just find SW animated series way "to kiddy" for me.

Then again: you can say the same thing about Willow and the Ewoks movies xD​

I watched all nine movies, plus the Ewok movies (because I like them), and since live-action star wars series were always my dream Mando and Boba Fett are mandatory for me. The animated stuff, not much my thing. I know they are very very good, and I did gave a chance to Bad Batch when it was released. But to this day I still have not finished Clone Wars all the way to Final Season (which I heard is the 7th). Even before Disney, I have always felt that they treated Clone Wars as a kids / pre-teens (at best) oriented show, so the tone of the show was never my thing. Even Bad Batch is that way - but that I watched it whole, after all is only 1 season so far. But again: is not a bad show, far from it. I just find SW animated series way "to kiddy" for me.

Then again: you can say the same thing about Willow and the Ewoks movies xD​
CLONE WARS is a bit kiddish the first like 2 seasonsish and then from there it starts to get ridiculously dark, S7 is the darkest of them all. But its get much much better throughout. I've watched it like 4 times already. Def give it a shot, once you get past the kiddish stuff, you wont regret it

-All canon Sequel Trilogy films
-Hal9000's ST Fan Edits
-Smudger9's The Mandalorian: A Vergence in the Force (Season 1 neatly trimmed into a 2 1/2 hour movie)
-No Disney+ and the copyright police are cracking down hard on downloaders if it's lifted from a streaming service so I haven't seen anything past Season 2 finale of Mando

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom