Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surprising aggressors

Location imahalyan capital city
Time till invasion... 4 days

Reports of unknown ships jumping into the system reached the ears of Stardust, however she dismissed it when they landed on the moon, the droids had their own economy and system probably just some traders passing through or the droids simply expanding themselves...she didn't mind so long as they kept the peaceful relationship between the planet and their people in mind

On the moon however a sinister force had arrived, a droid almost like a HRD walked out and straight to the capital of the moon...there a council of droids sat discussing the moon's economy, events of their people, and such. A guard quickly burst in and if he could breath he would be panting as it spoke

my leader, there is someone that wants to see you...immediately

Before the leader cpuld speak the hrd walked through pushing the guard out of his way as he stood and looked over the six men before him as she scowled

pitiful display, a council of droids separated from those below looks like exile to me

The guards quickly got into position guns raised at this intruder who dared insult their leader, the droids who looked more like a monk then anything stood slowly as he spoke calmly

what is it you want, I will grant you ten minutes to speak before I throw you out and off of my moon

The hrd laughed as he looked at the guards around him with their blasters pointed before he put his arms behind his back with a smug look

your moon? Are you sure it's really your moon? Last I know the queen of imahalyan ruled the planet and its moon's

her majesty of imahalyan has been kind to us after removing the dictator in charge who are you to say such things

The hrd moved slowly around the room guards groaned on him as he glanced to the leader

of course so she offers pity to you? You didn't have a agreement before did you? yet here you are she could pull a string and influence so much on this planet yet you don't mind do you? You play the part of a foooool

The leader glared that is if he could, he looked to the guards and waved a metal hand

get him out of here! And make surehe and his ships leave this moon and send a-

He never out the next part out, a blaster bolt struck his battery and caused him to fall, droids filed in and pointed their weapons at the guards as the hrd laughed

looks like a organic attack oops...droids...eliminate them and then get rid of their parts

A yes sir went out, guards were slaughtered and then disassembled as the hrd went up to the camera system and hummed a tune...soon all over the moon the droid people would see the footage of the massacre...but instead it showed humans instead of droids. Outrage and anger all across the moon erupted before the hrd was finally on the displays as he spoke

my robotic brothers of the moon, what you have witnessed if the massacre of your leader and council men by organics...you may ask yourself but you are a organic...no...im a HRD their attempt to make a droid that looks like a human emulates them, they failed to realize...that while we emulate we learn and grow ahead of them

Mumbling was around the moon before he spoke again

they below were jealous of being underneath you, they seek to control you! But fear not...for I will guide you through this! Follow me and I lead your anger to the planet!

A cheer went out and a chant, down with the emerald dragon, down with its reign...

1 hour before invasion

Stardust was chatting with her favorite captain of a freighter. He brought most of her shipments if wine and occasionally special items

I take the trip has been well Mr pork?

She said overthe comm as she sat in her house, idly speaking as she walked around he grouse fixing dinner for her child and her...and a little extra if gray came by for she knew he was busy with the clan

ah hold ona minute lass got some stupid ferfek trainin his gu-

She heard a explosion, then static, she tried repeatedly to contact the man as she moved outside and looked up...next thing she knew...the sky lightbulb any ships leaving or entering was shot down tornto pieces a s-she stood in horror

A guard rushed up panting as he spoke

MA'AM! T..the droids they've mobilised a entire fleet and..and

She held a hand up, she didn't need to hear any more as she could saw that fleet gathered above

mobilize what we can get the imahalyan regulars ready I want flak guns trained in those ships you hear me? Get the clan members rallied have them ready. Turn on any defenses we have...and send a warning out...we've not the fire power to take them alone

A warning was sent out and would repeat

this is queen raxis of imahalyan, we need immediate help, some...fleet if droids has blocked my planet and beginning a assault on it, if anyone gets this please send help!

She then sent personal messages out

gray get back to the house please if you've not noticed...we have a issue
[member="Gray Raxis"]

The next went out

ra I need you, my planet is under attack and we can't getbout I need to to approach the far side of the planet and make your way here

A hour the thing playes...before communication was blocked...their only hope rested in those who heard

[member="Desmond C'artyom"]
[member="tsarwars"]
[member="TK-1515"]

Ra's life had been quiet as of late. Nothing much had really happened since the fall of the Dominion. She had allied herself with a rising faction and helped them establish a base of operation. From there she returned to her home. Her time was spent was in solitude, but she was happy this way. Gathering intelligence, filing it away and passing it along to Kainan Wolfe.

One bit did catch her attention and she set it aside. It wasn't just one bit, but many little ones and it fit together like a puzzle. A puzzle she was working on when a message came to her from Stardust. Looking up from her datapad as the message came through.

Stardust was more than a friend to Ra, they were sisters. Maybe not by blood, but that didn't matter to either of them. Gathering up what she could, Ra boarded her old freighter and did as her sister instructed. Suddenly communications cut out and Ra heard no more from her. What this meant wasn't good and she shook her head. An anger at the robots holding her friend hostage filled the sith and she set the coordinates.

The distance and time needed she needed to get there irritated her further and she slammed a fist against the hull of her ship. Knowing only the basics of how her ship worked, Ra wondered if there was another faster route she could take or speed up her engines somehow. Looking further at the map of routes, she decided to take a risky one that would get her there sooner than the expected three days she had been given.

Altering her course and plugging in the new route, Ra hit the hyperdrive and the blue nebula was seen through the viewport. Walking...more like stalking back to the engine room, Ra looked to see if there was anything she could do there to speed up more. Keeping it up to date and repaired though, there wasn't anything she could do that she knew of.

The two days she did have to travel though were stressful and tense. By the time she arrived at Imahalyan, she was probably a nervous wreck and exuded this. As Stardust had requested, she came out of hyperspace on the far side of the planet from the capitol city where she lived. The blockade was in place, a single ship should be able to sneak through unnoticed in the confusion of the other ships present. Communications were still blocked to or from the planet so when Ra got there, her sister wouldn't know.

Shutting down her ship to make it look like just another piece of debris, Ra considered her options. Deciding on the stupidest one and the most dangerous, Ra brought her ship back online and just flew through the blockade at breakneck speed. Her ship was fast and the Force enhanced her reflexes. While the droids were good, she was better and made it past the blockade after taking only a few mild hits to her shields. Any damage would have to be repaired on the planet.

Now she was within the atmosphere, communications were working.

"Stardust, I'm here and incoming."

[member="Stardust Raxis"]

Ever since Gray had been rescued and began to live in a hut isolated from any settlement, clan members had been coming to speak with him. Veterans from the battle at Castamere wishing to thank him for what he did or just wanting to get advise on how to handle their nightmares were the first to arrive but soon enough clan members wishing only to know what it meant to be a Mandalorian or asking what they should do began to come. He was beginning to feel like they were treating him like some kind of religious demigod or something, so instead of forcing them away he began to set up times for people to come for lectures or meetings. It was the best he could do and he made sure to stress to them how he was just one of them nothing more.

It was during one such session where Gray was teaching the principles of the Resol'nare that a message was sent to him. It was from Star and she wanted him to go to her house because of an issue. That was odd. Then another piece of information reached him, a fleet of droids was blockading the planet. Things began to make sense now. He ordered the clan members who were gathered to pass on orders to prepare for battle on both the ground and in space. He was concerned with their ability to handle the fleet battle the most though. Batou Rouge was on the planet and could easily command things there, but they didn't have much of a fleet to speak of. At best they had a rag tag fleet of spare ships. Didn't matter though. He made sure orders were given and that their ground forces were ready to engage any raiding parties that tried to land.

Gray got onto a speeder with someone to drive it for him and headed off towards Star's house. This was bad and unexpected. He began to focus on the force and draw it into himself. Already memories of Castamere were beginning to surface and along with it doubt. The doubt of his ability to protect these innocent people and his clan would overwhelm him if he didn't control it. He had failed on Castamere and he needed to make sure he didn't fail here. So while the speeder made its way, he had to push out everything other than the task at hand as best he could.

[member="Ra'a'mah"] [member="Stardust Raxis"]

[member="Gray Raxis"] @Ra'a'mah [member="tsarwars"] [member="TK-1515"]

Stardust looked out at the city...already she had given the order for everyone to get out of the city, she didn't want innocent blood on her hands. The wind gave a soft blow over her face as she closed her eyes and took a breath before turned to a royal guard as she spoke

take my child and get to the bunker with the others

The guard went to protest but stopped, star was slipping into that mindset that had simply rested...she watched the land as flashes of what happened five years ago came to her vision...seeing the city in ruins under a dictator troops charging up gun positions, she blinked and saw the city again now in reality as she sighed and turned to her house as she entered and gathered her weapons laying then out...armoring up as she rolled her shoulder she heard a voice that gave her relief as she spoke back

ra? Thank the force, listen get to my house as soon as possible I'm sure you've seen out uninvited guest

No word from gray, she hoped those damned things didn't block communication in long ranges...then again ra contacted her...she walked out a s-she donned her helmet as she watched the city below...no speeders like usual...no music that she could here...

Her thoughts were interuptted as a man tapped her shoulder causing her to turn.

commander Jackson of the imahalyan regulars ma'am, we are setting up put first defended as we speak

professional help will be coming soon rest of my clan, shore up defenses and make sure you make it so hard to get through not even a single person can get through understand?

She got a yes ma'am before she turned towards her city...already she could see landing ships descending slowly down...they intended to take the capital first...make a mockery of her, she'd show them...now she just needed to hope gray arrived.

Once she broke through the atmosphere, there were no pursuing ships and they were bombarding the planet below. Ra sent off her message and was pleased to hear it reached her sister. Not bothering to respond to Stardust, Ra knew where to go. However instead of going to the spaceport like he had in past times, she went straight to the house she lived in.

Bringing her ship around, Ra searched for a location large enough to land her ship and not damage it or anything else. There was a large area behind the house Ra remembered and took the ship there a moment later. Landing her craft deftly, Ra lowered the ramp and left her ship to run into the house of Stardust. Not bothering to knock, she knew she was expected.

The brief time she was in route to the house, she noticed the unnatural silence of the city.

"Stardust, what's going on?"

[member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray

The speeder was approaching the house when a loud noise that reminded Gray of ship engines roared over head. The driver confirmed it was indeed a ship and it wasn't hostile judging by the lack of shooting done. It took a few minutes for them to finally arrive at the house and as soon as the speeder bike was stopped, he was off and issuing some orders for the clan. All forces were to help evacuate the capital and then defend key locations there while Lightning Company made patrols looking for any landing craft outside of it. The driver confirmed the orders were received and then delivered them as Gray left for the house.

Gray could feel two strong force auras as he approached. One was Star's but the other he did not know. It did feel like he might have encountered it once before and it certainly was deep into the dark side. He frowned at that, but now wasn't the time to worry about such a thing. He didn't sense any sort of fighting or conflict going on so it must have been another guest like himself. He reached the door soon enough and opened it up without knocking. Knocking was for visiting not for emergency situations after all.

As soon as Gray was inside he said, " I'm here. I've ordered the clan to begin evacuations and setting up defensive positions. Lightning Company is patrolling outside of the city and should spot any landing crafts coming down. Batou is suppose to take the fleet up and engage them there. What did you want from me Star?"

============​
Batou Rouge
The redheaded Nagai admiral received orders to get the fleet up in the sky in the middle of them already preparing to do so. The former pirate king had seen the crafts and heard the initial reports as they first came in so it was not a huge surprise for him when things turned hostile. It always went this way for raids and war after all. The main problem for him right now was that the Raxis fleet wasn't much to speak of being so mismatched. It was no better than a pirate fleet if he was being honest, and while he could easily deal with that aspect he knew no pirate like fleet could handle a proper military fleet. Still orders were orders and letting them bombard the surface without contest would get everyone dead.

The fighters were the first up in the air and Batou had ordered them to aim for engines. No matter how good a ship was if it couldn't move it was over. A sound tactic that happened to be his favorite move. He just loved the panic and easy fight it created. He had to admit though that despite the flaws in the clan's fleet, they had a lot of fighters to throw at their enemies. He just hoped the tons of fighters that was about all they had would be enough to handle or at least hinder whoever was up there. He also wished the clan had a proper command vessel he could use instead of the display map and communication center in their ground side hangar.

[member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Ra'a'mah"]

[member="Gray Raxis"] @Ra'a'mah

She turned seeing ra as she let a breath of relief out, however instead of hugging her she placed a hand on her shoulder as she looked to her

my sister, the droids from the moon above have attacked unprovoked, I'll be damned if they attack my planet and get away with it

She then felt gray arrive and looked to him as she came over and sighed as she touched his shoulder

I wanted to ask you personally gray, will you be at my side, will you stay here so we can repel these metal monsters and drive them straight to the moon they came from?

She didn't want to force him no she couldn't that wasn't what she wanted to do any more...she needed less control but now more then ever did she need control...it was ironic

In atmosphere

The droid fleet that was bombing the planet immediarly saw the fighters coming, bays opened and out swarmed clone wars era droid fighters...some patched together some brand new and started engaging the fighters as the air light up with the dancing of laser and fire.

Several troop transports however was shot down but 4 had landed and was deploying it's troops as they started their March on the capital

Queens house

Stardust put a hand to her ear as she nodded and frowned

they've started their March for the capital...

Ra turned to look and see who came through the door after she did and nodded when she saw it was her husband. Assisting in his rescue was the last time she had seen him and he probably wouldn't remember her at all. If he did it would have been the fact she had been the one to subdue him in the end with a dose of tranquilizer.

"I would say it's nice to see you again, Gray, but the circumstances appear to not be so good."

Allowing him to fill then in on what he had already done and asked what Star wanted of him, Ra turned her attention back to her friend. Listening to what she had to say and the fact it was robots attacking them. Both a sense of fear and anger rose in the sith. Making a fist and punching it into the palm of her other hand, her naturally gold eyes glowed for just a moment.

"Robots, why did it have to be robots?"

After she spoke the question, she attempted to keep a hold of that fear and anger. It would help fuel her in the upcoming fight. Even in facing her fear, she would use it to help Stardust. At the word that they moving on capitol, Ra started to move out of the house. She soon stopped though and turned back around to look at the two of them.

"Are you coming? I can't do this alone."

A touch of humor was in ​her voice when she spoke. She knew the answer Star would give, but not that of Gray.

[member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Drogh"]

Drogh

D
Ra said little to Drogh, merely a chance to prove him self. A step into true chaos, like Drogh hadn't seen before. Despite Drogh being use to horror and cruelty, he was new to war. Well, that would be a lie. He remembers the ashes of Coruscant , the streets running red with death and blight, chaos screaming in the air tuned with the pain that ringed. But Drogh had not witness the industry of war often, merely the enclosed chaos of gang wars and street violence he was used too. They were going some where of conflict, that much Drogh knew. And as they soared closer to that planet, witness these great metallic beasts floating the in endless void, Drogh knew what he was entering. He could hear screams and cries of agony, he could almost smell the fire and blood as they drew closer, even if they were many, many miles away from the planet. These big machines of war fired at the ship Drogh was in, he honestly believed he would die in a fiery blast and then frozen in the tight vacuum of space, his corpse never remembered. Yet he was lucky, oh so very lucky. Ra was a decent in driving a ship, although some grazing hits did strike the ship, it was nothing to threat about.

Then in the atmosphere, he saw it, smelt it, felt it and embraced it. Death, in such a chaotic fashion, these machines of war brought down brazens of fire and death on these cities. Black smoke covered the streets, black smoke covered all and fire was the only sign there was anything else but ash. Drogh in his own sadistic mind pictured a mother holding a baby, clutching her child as fires embraced them and turned them into nothing more then grey ghosts. Yet Drogh had no joy from this vision, but he imagined that it was happening.

Yet if there was one thing Drogh could do, it was disconnect him self from others, their suffering was but faint cries in the wind. Soon they stopped at a house, Drogh was slow to follow but he did, he felt auras swarming around him, there were others that could touch the force. Yet, these were light or just grazed the dark, while Ra was Sith, she had not embraced the darkness like Drogh had. He belonged to no order, other then being an apprentice to Ra, but had no love for the Sith, and having no plan to join them. His aura of force was chaotic, unrefined and barbaric, it was like a crawling chaos, a unrelenting storm of madness that screamed with a thousand voices. It had fallen as far as some one can fall, he did not touch dark side, he was drowning in it. Yet he lacked control, it was inconsistent, fickle and to an extent weak, but a storm is still a storm.

@Ra'a'mah [member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray
Many questions were asked and some info had been given to Gray. It seemed the opponent was droids and that they were from the moon. He didn't know there was droids on the moon at all. The main thing though that Star seemed to want to know was if he would stand by her side during the fighting. If his eyes weren't covered by a gray cloth then she would have gotten a raised brow from him. It seemed odd that she was more concerned with him being with her rather than putting him where he was most needed in the up coming conflict. Did she see what she was doing or did it just not cross her mind at all that she might be wasting a resource in keeping him close by?

" I will be where I'm needed most Star. If that ends up next to you then that is where I will be at." Gray said to her in a kind of blunt but not mean tone. He heard his com on his gauntlet beep so he answered it. Lightning Squad reported the landing of the four drop ships along with their locations. He said to them, " Keep your eyes on them and report their locations to the rest of the clan. We will try to engage them before they reach the city. If you can try to destroy any vehicles they might have, but avoid any fight you can't easily get out of. Skirmish tactics only." He got the confirmation from them then switched the channel and issued the new orders to the rest of the clan. As he got the confirmation from the rest, the Ra person was heading out. She even asked if they were coming. It was time for him to get out there as well so he followed along behind the dark force user.

Batou Rouge
The fighters in the air were already in heated dog fights but had managed to do some damage to the drop ships attempting to land at least. He didn't like how long the frigates were taking to get ready but soon enough they were. He ordered them to engage the larger vessels using a microjump to get in behind them after they were high enough into the air to do so. They needed those ships out of the fight as soon as possible or there would be no defending the capital from the ground. The frigates confirmed his orders and got up just high enough then did microjumps to get behind the enemy. If they were successful they would release their squadrons of fighters on board to go after their primary targets while the frigate re-positioned.

[member="Drogh"] [member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Ra'a'mah"]

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Drogh"] @Ra'a'mah

Even without the cloth stardust could tell, she simply sighed and nodded as she looked to ra then gray as she closed her eyes then spoke

alrighty then, gray I want you keeping command of the clan relaying anything you can to me, try and get to the space post if possible and I want it trashed so they can't land and use it

She turned to ra

frontlines with me, they've numbers But we've strength.....i will not allow these droids to attack my planet nor my people! Alright move out!

She went to leave then turned as she stopped looking to gray before walking to him and placed a hand on his shoulder

stay safe gray, may the force be with us all

She didn't know else to say and turned leaving, she closed her eyes.....some reason, she felt as if someone was calling her name from beyond. Shaking this feeling off she looked to a speeder as she got on and waited for ra before they took off for the city first line of defense was the gates...which had never been closed till now

CONTINGENCY

Those micro jumps took them by surprise, recent data didn't indicate that imahalyan had a fleet capable of engaging, with those fighter sout they were focused however two carriers jumped in on either side of the frigates and released their own fighters like a swarm of angry bees targeting whatever systems they could even kamikaze attacks upon the frigates

On the ground.....

Hundreds of droids marched towards the capital, leading them was a shard droid as he sat inside a tank rolling up up [n the capital...minute they were in range exchange of fire began taking out a few droids with the defends dig in deep...something seemed odd...why bring just troops and a single tank?

Stardust's husband didn't appear to remember her, but Ra wasn't too worried about that fact. If they made it through this delema, he would know her. Sith she may be, but that wouldn't be directed at her sister, her husband or anybody they considered an ally. These robots though...she would wipe from the face of this planet.

Her apprentice Drogh followed slowly behind her and didn't make it into the house before they were already heading back out. The briefing was short, sweet and to the point. Star requested her to be on the frontlines with her and Ra would be there.

Star may not know all of what could do in terms of the Force now, but perhaps some of her skills would be of use today.

Setting her coms to the frequencies needed for the day, Ra just hoped they wouldn't be jammed by the attacking robots. She opened one of the holds of her ship and brought her speeder out. It was large enough for all of them and battle worthy now. Nothing grand or anything, but would be enough to keep a normal attacker from reaching them.

"Okay, sister. Let's go."

[member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Drogh"]

Drogh

D
The brazen guns of war fell on this land, shells screaming in the day, war tearing apart metal and flesh alike. There would be peace here, the galaxy was at war, it would once again bite it's fangs deep into it's self, drawing it's own blood. There would be nothing learnt from this, not matter how billions or trillions die. The galaxy will still burn for it never stopped burning, that is why it is alive. Fire embraced this planet with open arms, the madness, the chaos, the death. It was such a horrid thing, yet so unavoidable, death had to come sooner or later, war had to come. The charred screams of children ringed in Drogh's ears, the cries of mothers screaming for their sons, the fathers who fight valiantly and bravely. And the metallic scream, a white noise of soulless things that fight for few reasons, that hardly any understand. There is no honour in mechanized warfare, Drogh thought to him self, then he supposed he never knew what honour meant, to him it was just a word, like so many others hollow and husk, repeated so many times until they fall shrill on the lip. Drogh felt all this, he felt connected and yet he tried hard to discount him self, he would not shed tears for those he did not know, nor any for that matter. Yet Drogh could not feel sorry, as much as he denied to him self, that he was hollow and cold, and that this to him was but wind. Yet deep down, Drogh felt very, very sorry. Yet before Drogh could venture into what empathy was, it was disturbed by a aura he dread. Ra, the one he hated above all else. Drogh feared her and hated her, and yet Ra let in a small sliver of trust into him, perhaps Drogh felt almost guilty for this, that she did not know the depths of his hatred for her.

His cold eyes watched her, thinking about her pretty face, and yet how disgusted by it, it was horrible to bare witness too, deformed and disguised in such subtle and small ways. The taint of darkness was small on her, nothing more then brazen eyes, yet some thing else about her. Some thing subtly inhuman about her, some thing that Drogh could almost taste in the air. The house she left was lavish to be sure, but he was surprised it was not a heap of rotten rubble beneath this city by now, who was to say suppose. His sight drifted from her, a different thing that glared out like a horrid spot. A green thing, a Twi'lek, known for their beauty, expect for this one apparently. To Drogh she was horrid, a green grotesques monster that he could barely lay sight on. What was more unsightly was the arms of pure steel that gleamed in the fires around them, odd and strange things yet perhaps an improvement on the rotten flesh. And this one, the grey thing that peered it's battered head. It was raw with scars, as if his face had been chopped on and then poorly sown back together. Drogh had a few words, walking up towards Ra like a ghost, and then she muttered "Okay sister. Let's go." a tremble of disgust fell on him, Ra was sisters with this green thing? Drogh let out a cackle, a small one yet he hadn't resisted to hide it, then his face harden and stiffened again. Ra went over to the ship, dropped down a sithspit looking speeder, Drogh had only a few complaints. "I'm not getting on that, and give me back my blaster." Drogh paused for a moment and with certain effort said the words dismissively "Master".

@Ra'a'mah [member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Gray Raxis"]

The battle had yet to reach the house, but it was nearing. Soon this would no longer be a safe location. Turning to Stardust, "what of your son?"

Before she had learned what she was, a promise had been extracted from her. If anything happened to Star that Ra would take care of her son. However, Gray was missing then. He was the father and may also have an idea of what to do with the child. Giving them the time to figure out what to do about the child, Ra got that speeder out.

Drogh's eyes followed her coldly. If she had learned nothing else about him, those eyes she could read. He hated and feared her, any other person and she would have tried to take those away...with him though, she allowed them to grow. He needed that fear to keep pushing, someday though, it would go away. That day their lives would change. Today was not it though.

He looked between the three of them and when Ra spoke, disgust was in his eyes until he let out a small laugh. At his words, Ra turned. Her face was hard and showed a mere spark of anger. Her anger was a fine and focused blade, directed at her apprentice. Her voice would clearly indicated this was not a moment, she would tolerate any arguing.

"Your blaster." It had been something she had taken from him soon after they met. Having her men on Helska repair it and make it far more serviceable than before, she took it out of her ship before closing it up. "Set it to the stun setting. These are robots and it should stop them by shorting their electronics." Tossing it to him, she pointed to the speeder. "Indeed you won't be on it, you're going to be in it. Now let's go."

Opening the speeder for them, she waited until they were aboard.

[member="Drogh"] [member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Gray Raxis"]

@Ra'a'mah [member="Drogh"] [member="Gray Raxis"]

She looked to drogh, her eyes glaring at him as he delayed them further, however she looked to ra as she set him in line she offered a laugh and got in beside her sister as she sat back and closed her eyes a a she mediated and pulled the force towards her drawing it and felt it flow through her as she sighed. It had been some time since she truely got into a battle...she felt the heat of battle already...the sound of rapid fire weapons next to her, the cry of a man tossing a grenade into the fray, the sound if artillery raining down with loud thumps and rumbles

She opened her eyes as they had changed, no longer were they the soft caring eyes she had come to have, but rather eyes of a dragon, fire burning bright within them as they arrived to the from lines men running about getting into positions high and low firing upon that armor that metal menace moving closer to them

Stardust got out quickly as she pulled her gwlemt up and down into her head, the emerald dragon in he effort was back yet again, she walked forward as she called out

get the the one in charge now!

A short man likely a farmer by his clothing ran up holding a blaster panting as he bowed

your majesty, they have a tank moving up the front with at least 400 droids with it

a tank you say? Hm shouldn't be hard get some thermal dets and get ready to throw them

your majesty? The tanks out of range we'd never even hit clo-

He was interrupted with her hand being placed up as she took her helmet off and gave a laugh as she patted his shoulder and looked to ra and her apprentice

don't worry, we'll give the nades a bit of a boost. Ra let's move to the front we must give them a hand throwing these things

CONTIGENCY

The ships above locked in tense combat, the frigates had done their job disabling the larger ships but however were now lossinh many many of their own...but not in vain

On the ground the army kept on firing droids falling one by one but they didn't stop, the shard lifted out as he looked to the defenders and then got back down as the tank turned it's gun and fired hrtimg the gates, they held but the damage was done to it

The battle was now to the city

Drogh

D
The drums of war beat ever closer to their position. The dead machine marches of the men of iron drew near and nearer, Drogh could hear them, smell them, feel their metallic bodies coming closer with murderous intent. What evil machine had the universe awoken? What sleeping beast of metal did the flesh let wake, what horrid things are we to face? Drogh thought of the millions, if not billions of places this was happening all at once. How many had to fight off these metallic hordes of machines with not a sense of morality, just code that they follow fanatically. Drogh grew fierce with fear, perhaps his 'master' and her 'sister' did not understand, in their blissful ignorance, using their love for each other to blind them, and using hope to cloak their delusions. But Drogh knew, Drogh knew what this meant, the miles of corpses stacked in the neatly order of machine, the genocide of the flesh was beginning, a new reckoning, who was to say the flesh would survive the machine, who was to say that these are the last days of independent thought?

Drogh caught the blaster, Drogh scorned Ra with every second of his cold eyes tracing her. He hated her, immensely, perhaps if the universe was kind she would die here. She of course had her own face of fierce fire, a burning stare of clear rage, as small as it was. Drogh curled a cruel smile under his metal mask, a small joy of this horrid adventure. She had not taken his cackle lightly, although the green thing had been far more passive, yet still bore her own monster although it was not directed at Drogh. Ra had snapped in a moment, perhaps she meant to show it as a symbol of strength and dominance, Drogh saw it as a sigh of vulnerability. She didn't want to argue , not having the patience for it, so how could Drogh resist? If she had just accepted that she is an awful person, using the darkside as a tool to destroy her enemies Drogh wouldn't of even dreamed of slighting her. But she was weak, she held onto the light and it stronger then she cared to admit, and Drogh would exploit that to it's very limit. Before Drogh had the chance to deeper her masters rage, a young boy, a rugged and rough look, not a boy for the cold urban cities and certainly not one for war, came running up. H

The green thing had an obnoxious tone about her, a one that Drogh despised with a passion. Drogh knew that staying here all docile would of been a grave error, and so he was proved right. 500 armed and vicious droids supported by a tank, Drogh did not doubt the abilities of his master, but 500 is still 500. With little support, they will be grinded into a paste by roaring fire of blasters. "Kark that." Drogh muttered under his breath, slowly looking for the closet alleyway, stepping back like a shadow fading into the light.

@Ra'a',mah

[member="Stardust Raxis"]

Driving the speeder to the front lines, Stardust jumped out when they got there. Ra sensed the change in her friend and smiled. Once before she had felt this from her, that was the day they rescued her husband. Feeding of what she felt from Stardust, she gathered in her own Force to focus it on the upcoming hoard of robots.

Looking at Drogh as he attempted to slink off, either to go cause trouble or avoid getting killed, he would know she saw what he doing. Her eyes glowed with the inhuman color of the Dark Side. If he did go off on his own, then the next time they met would be the last for she would kill him. Her cold smile matched the gleam of her eyes. It was very rare for her to be seen like this, an angel of vengeance and destruction.

The young farmer answered what they were going up against and she turned to the front lines. Not bothering to see if her apprentice followed, she would know either way. What they faced there wasn't much more than what Ra had faced as an apprentice on Helska. The day when she helped destroyed 100s of droids with her then Jedi master. Now however, she knew so much more and would use that to her advantage.

Waiting until the grenades were launched, Ra then reached out to them to provide them extra lift and speed. It got the few she targeted where they were supposed to land and satisfying sound of exploding metal reached her ears. What surviving droids there were would find themselves marching into a vast pit Ra had made for them in the ground.

A skill that only she knew to her knowledge. Inside that pit would be the worst nightmare those robots could imagine.

[member="Drogh"] [member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Gray Raxis"]

The war ravaged the land from ground to sky. Droids laid in waste a smoking carnage of twisted metal and fire. Men who laid their lives down laid in their place of death, many still with faces if horror or with face if bravery some devoid of anything, vehicles laid broken and destroyed. Cruisers and fighters fell into the sea below some into the city but most missing and landing to become home yo the sea life

The council building stood with pieces missing, there the HE was, setting in stardust seat with propped up droids imitating the council, stardust walked in armor broken in places, her left arm had it's armor gone and synthetic skin torn revealing the silver colored material below

ahhh! And so he majesty finally arrived, my councilmen here have been eager ain't that right hahahahah!

he swung his arms about as stardust startwd unclikimg hwr armor. It fell off as she was now in her underclothing, a black skin suit that kept her armor on and gave a sort of protection

You must be...corvus...fitting a droid would steal a name

darling darling I'm no droid I'm better then a droid! I'm better then any organic you'll ever see! I'm the next step in evolution!

He hopped off the chair as he drew a sword, stardust grabbed her own Sith sword as she drew it slowly as she started approaching him, the two rush at each other and met in a flash of metal and sparks. The parted and attacked again and again both jumping and dodging one another as

The final battle began in a place where the planet started, would this place be the end of it or would this evil be defeated?

@Ra'a'mah [member="Drogh"] [member="Gray Raxis"]

Drogh

D
Drogh paused, a flicker of anger and rage, no it was immense and all consuming. The voices of the inflicted ceased, the metallic moans of the machines stopped in their tracks. Drogh fixated on her master's rage. It was beautiful, it was so pretty to gaze at. Drogh could not resist, now the truth test for his master began, could she, would she? Drogh had disrespected her openly, insulted her and even hit her several times in the past. And now, Drogh for once might see the monster that she claimed to be, or wanted to be but denied her self. Most would quiver in fear, but Drogh in spite of his cowardice. Drogh wanted to test Ra, she was weak in Drogh's eyes, but could he be wrong? If she broke, and lashed out, Drogh would win and prove he could make her angry, and if he could inspire anger, he could inspire sadness. Was it worth his life? Was it worth risking death, a part of Drogh, a strong part believed she wouldn't do it, and that is what kept his courage up. Yet there always the chance, always the chance she wasn't just bluffing and would try to kill him. Go on then, Ra do your worst. Drogh laughed, fleeing from the battle field, like smoke he faded in the fires, but they would meet again, either Ra would find Drogh or Drogh would find Ra, either way the conclusion would come. He revealed in the joy of seeing her angry, the greatest test of them all.

[member="Stardust Raxis"] @Ra'a'mah

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom